Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (39445 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
igetdata:
mine happened a couple of months ago while receiving lecture.
one fine girl that has been giving me green light just left her seat and defiantly sat on my laps in front of the whole class and lecturer. the lecturer just bone as if he saw nothing while all my friends that knew how shy I am started giving small laughs. the other girls in the class were also gossiping two but the girl no care, she even started rocking me a little while pretending to be oblivious. as for me I almost died, me wey neva get any girlfriend even in final year na dis girl won kill? sweat started gushing from all my body like water and I could not breathe because my neck felt stuffed. next I started unbuttoning my shirt because of the automatic heat, I could nor write anymore praying she would just get up and save me but e no work. I decided to take action, I stylishly pushed her, she repositioned. pushed her Again, she readjusted. I gave up. by now the whole class attention don turn to us and she was just smiling. she got up later with a victorious smile. I refused to attend class the next day.
Gbefun! Lai Muhammad has got nothing on you my nigga
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by fattprince(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hyerin:

I actually understood what you wrote, I don't know why these people are making such a big deal about it.
this one is looking for boyfriend
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by fattprince(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
The day my GF told me that i should cool down,this foolish bike man is too slow...I will reach your house in the next 5minutes

Next 5minute i saw that it was my Dad she was calling A FOOLISH BIKEMAN,AND MY DAD WAS THE MAN THAT CARRIED HER ON HIS BIKE

She just ghe down from the bike and rush to meet me and say HONEY,PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY MY THAT MAN AM CASHLESS FOR NOW

I was like TAKE ME NOT MY GENTLE SAVIOR
HEAR MY HUMBLE CRIES
this is the funniest most embarrassing of all

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sureguytalk:
grin grin grin we know it's the handwork of s.k
Which one is s.k..?
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
fattprince:

this is the funniest most embarrassing of all

Broh!.. The thing no funny at all that day
Thank God my Dad was considerable that day...
He overlooked it,advice me LIKE FATHER TO SON.. And tell me to pray for a better future not like his
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by 2016easy2017: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:
The day I met one handsome guy that was looking so good, well dressed n speaks fluently, I was thinking he was very rich n wealthy, not knowing that he was just so poor n broke like the guys we have on this forum

i wasthe guy u saw

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by ucheuzor1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mine was during nysc parade. The day we were meant to leave camp, the Governor and other entourage came for the occasion. We were on parade. After parade we stood still as usual and the governor was addressing us. Suddenly I felt my eyes were closing.

Next thing I saw was my myself inside an ambulance. Local man don faint o. I felt very ashamed and embarrassed. How full blown man like me go faint while other young girls are still standing. Wanted to go back to the parade but I was told to rest.

Later on people were meeting me and asking me if I was the guy that fainted. Shame wan kill me.

All past tense now.

7 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by midnighter(f): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Michaelcas:
you can't manipulate language bro, it has rules

You can manipulate language and bend some rules...language changes all the time..
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by MOVIC6: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Majesticniyi:

Your stupid English is more of a problem to Nigeria though grin
Firstly, you have to stop showing your moral decadence in public or better still change for your own good and that of your unborn generation before looking for someone to correct there grammatical error..
Secondly, you are not mind mate..
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, what is this?? I say what is this?! You are not communicating. Wrong and totally unnecessary use of verbosity in writing is tasking to the brain and not at all impressive! You are not communicating!!!! angry

I understand him perfectly and no, I am not in the medical line. Sometimes verbose expressions are actually very efficient as they can "pack" so much meaning in few words.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Soul47:

This comment is irritating.

So you gave him a bj?

For how much?

Did you see the note, that all he posted was a lie?
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
There is nothing embarrassing than when a lady turns me down or make negative remarks to your face

Work on your self esteem. The only thing embarrassing to me is when I fail.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:49am On Sep 22, 2019
soul95:

Work on your self esteem. The only thing embarrassing to me is when I fail.
What has self esteem got to do when a lady embarrasses you especially if you want want to woo her
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

What has self esteem got to do when a lady embarrasses you especially if you want want to woo her
Everything. You place them "ladies" on a pedestal.
Lemme ask you a question, Buhari is one of the most shitty presidents we have ever had, but do you see him concerning himself with the opinion of the masses? That's power bro,
What about Donald trump?
Have some degree of sufficiency and be wise enough not to let it depend on any other person.

I have a very direct approach with ladies: I only ask a girl out if I fell she can fit into my life (rephrase: I can be of value to her and she too must be of value to me) at the said time.
If she says no, I won't feel offended or embarrassed, I'll just continue my journey realizing that maybe I have to do this phase alone.
And I don't waste my time on being friends first, if I like you I have a sit out with you and tell you. If I want to have casual sex with you, I flirt for a week max and make my move(the funny thing is ladies are more into casual sex than relationships but on a very coded level), however as a born again person, I don't do casual sex.

Have something you are pursuing that is bigger than you and embarrassment from people will be the least of your worries. Imagine if what your pursuing clicks and you are established for the next 20 years, in 20 years time, will that girl be "pretty enough" to make you trip yourself over for her? So you see you are paying excess attention to the wrong stimulus.

PS: I'm not doing any motivational speech, I'm just being practical.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by TissuePaper: 2:10am On Sep 22, 2019
ucheuzor1:
Mine was during nysc parade. The day we were meant to leave camp, the Governor and other entourage came for the occasion. We were on parade. After parade we stood still as usual and the governor was addressing us. Suddenly I felt my eyes were closing.

Next thing I saw was my myself inside an ambulance. Local man don faint o. I felt very ashamed and embarrassed. How full blown man like me go faint while other young girls are still standing. Wanted to go back to the parade but I was told to rest.

Later on people were meeting me and asking me if I was the guy that fainted. Shame wan kill me.

All past tense now.
i think i have this issue too, i usually feel mildly dizzy when standing in one place for a while, but it has never escalated to fainting because i always look for a way to seat or squat, even in unlikely situations...lol
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Majesticniyi(m): 2:37am On Sep 22, 2019
MOVIC6:

Firstly, you have to stop showing your moral decadence in public or better still change for your own good and that of your unborn generation before looking for someone to correct there grammatical error..
Secondly, you are not mind mate..

Bro, calm down and learn how to spell simple words..plus appropriate use of punctuation marks cheesy
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by MOVIC6: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Majesticniyi:

Bro, calm down and learn how to spell simple words..plus appropriate use of punctuation marks cheesy

sign in for any school and help them with spellings, I hope you find the one that accepts your glorified self.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Soul47(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2019
soul95:

Did you see the note, that all he posted was a lie?

Which note please?

And am curious as to the inspiration behind your name.

Will appreciate your response.
Thanks
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by generationz(f): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2019
soul95:

Everything. You place them "ladies" on a pedestal.
Lemme ask you a question, Buhari is one of the most shitty presidents we have ever had, but do you see him concerning himself with the opinion of the masses? That's power bro,
What about Donald trump?
Have some degree of sufficiency and be wise enough not to let it depend on any other person.

I have a very direct approach with ladies: I only ask a girl out if I fell she can fit into my life (rephrase: I can be of value to her and she too must be of value to me) at the said time.
If she says no, I won't feel offended or embarrassed, I'll just continue my journey realizing that maybe I have to do this phase alone.
And I don't waste my time on being friends first, if I like you I have a sit out with you and tell you[b]. If I want to have casual sex with you, I flirt for a week max and make my move[/b](the funny thing is ladies are more into casual sex than relationships but on a very coded level), however as a born again person, I don't do casual sex.

Have something you are pursuing that is bigger than you and embarrassment from people will be the least of your worries. Imagine if what your pursuing clicks and you are established for the next 20 years, in 20 years time, will that girl be "pretty enough" to make you trip yourself over for her? So you see you are paying excess attention to the wrong stimulus.

PS: I'm not doing any motivational speech, I'm just being practical.
Ayam not understanding.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
I couldn't just imagine having an affair with the man. One I was afraid the ppl who killed the woman could be within. That was my major fear. I'm back with my girl's dad. Atimes I wish to know how the children and their dad are doing now. They used to live down Adetola Street,Aguda. Can't remember the No but I know it's a three-storey building while his office was at NEPA Aguda where chicken republic is built now..
gozzlin:

Sweetie tell us whether you're happily married to the man now. wink
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Amen.
oloriLFC:
awww! God rest her soul
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by gozzlin: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
I couldn't just imagine having an affair with the man. One I was afraid the ppl who killed the woman could be within. That was my major fear. I'm back with my girl's dad. Atimes I wish to know how the children and their dad are doing now. They used to live down Adetola Street,Aguda. Can't remember the No but I know it's a three-storey building while his office was at NEPA Aguda where chicken republic is built now..

Awww, okay.

We pray they're doing well and also hope he got married again. It's really tough losing a spouse to the cold hands of death.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Michaelcas(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
tunary:
Then it must be spiritual for someone to dislike sex because God created it for man and woman to enjoy, so anything contrary, devil hand dey inside
no, it's not spiritual, it's just that people are different, well... For me, I don't give a Bleep about all those kissing and smooching, seems gross to me
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Pascopele: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
tunary:
That feeling is not suppose to be embarrassing, it's a normal feeling, she holds the dick and shake it vibrantly then it will become active. na normal thing, shame no dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Pascopele: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Please, leave them block heads
ekitimanalways:

Pascopele used figurative expression or language. Bro, have some tea; it'll calm your nerves.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Pascopele: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin
clems88:
it can be annoying . mine go just relax.no matter how I try to wake him up it wount gree. Junior can be sturbon atimes angry
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by ekitimanalways(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:
I told the congregation, during Sunday service to open to Isaiah 45 vs 26 and told someone to read. She stood up, opened her bible, leafed through it for several seconds, finally gave up and said "there's no Isaiah 45 vs 26." I felt like the ground should open up and swallow me right there at the altar. In front of the entire church!! embarassed cry

It was Isaiah 43 vs 26, not 45 vs 26. And to think I had it typed out but that typo completely missed my attention.

My head blanked out and I kept turning the pages looking for the book of Isaiah, while the sea of eyes stared up at me. I even went to the New Testament! embarassed

My family members suddenly had this very serious expression on their faces. You know, that kind you have when you are trying your darndest not to cringe. Or laugh angry cry

I almost wept in embarrassment. I was traumatized throughout the following week.
grin
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
fattprince:

this one is looking for boyfriend

You're stupid.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by ekitimanalways(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
MiVida:
there are many words that could've replaced that the gate of Heaven.
Are you God's advocate?
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by ekitimanalways(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
tunary:
Are you the one who is suppose to be embarrassed or she herself
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tck2000(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Any guy that is always using the word HUSTLE ...na YAHOO BOY
Thats my own mentality
Me too,i take anyone who says that word as a yahoo boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / Which Of These Were You "Disciplined" With While Growing Up? / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.