Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) (47076 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

First paragraph , hard to achieve?

We have been hoping it will be fine till when RemiOAjayi

U are getting it wrong, we are never afraid or outright break away, infact we stand to be in better position to survive that any part of the country because we have everything in moderate portion but we always look at a holistic view, what is the best option ?

Of recent , Africa free trade zones was signed do you know what that means ? We are removing the borders that separated us as Africans how much more my immediate brother .

But if u think we cannot cope u guys should please beg ur leaders to raise the issue as National assembly so that it can be easy for u to have it and let's see who has something to lose
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by favourite787899: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is Nigeria, look how we living now.

I only wish these same youths could channel same energy towards making Nigeria great again.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by stevedre: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Oh. I get. Just one advise though, pray for just one soul in your entire lineage (the ones to come ni o, cos it seems the ones that have come already failed) to be one-third as influential as Obafemi Awolowo was during and even after his lifetime. Just a soul bro. wink

Ignore the troll. I have come to realise there are paid agents on this forum who's job is to encourage Southern disunity on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by mercyviv(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bunch of jobless youths. I'm ashamed for them even when I know they're shameless!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Ghokes(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is finished

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / BBNaija: Tacha Turns An Ill-Fitting Outfit Into A Designer's Delight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.