Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) (47012 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Temiasuquo: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
These is the highest grade of stupidity, No wonder we are call Lazy youths...... So irritating story

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
betterpikinn:

lol
A report by frustrated osu pigs grin
keep fooling yasef grin grin grin grin

Nothing is more than frustration that dying like a rat.

He laid the precedence for today's suicide with sniper.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Tell me your father legacy, as if anyone in ur family will be as half as great as Awolowo.

If greatness is to die by rat poison, then awolowo is a logical and illogical failure.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Tpresh(f): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is madness o.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Mikeshine(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Foolishness at his peak
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Show me anyone in your linage that has achieved that .

Naira has no value, so stop exposing yourself further.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DeviIhimseIf: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Lolz. It is good to know I am causing u unbearable pain on this forum, keep stalking me, u will get tired.

So u can insult another person, but u can't take a simple question. Abi? U av failed woefully already
[/s]
trash
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by sogodihno: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

If greatness is to die by rat poison, then awolowo is a logical and illogical failure.

Awolowo died at the age of 78, remind me the age of your father again, the way u are going u can't reach that age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DeviIhimseIf: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

A u blind or what? Point out the insult in the question I asked. U av failed already. Mtcheew
[/s]
i won't do the job of the mods
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by spinna: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seyi and Tacha that were hugging minutes ago. Nigerians have problems..thats how they kill themselves for politicians who are friends

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by sogodihno: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]
trash

Lolz, e pain am. Ntor.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by faderayo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jobless children.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by kizyalex10(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Fans of Tacha and Seyi clashed at Surulere, Lagos while both teams were campaigning for their favorites.

In a video making rounds online, both party exchanging unpleasant words at the top of their voices on the streets of Lagos.

One of Tacha’s fan, Adigun who was at the venue of the campaign explained that Fans of Tacha got to Venue of the Campaign first, and they put up a banner.

Adigun further alleged that Seyi’s Team came with Thugs, tore down their banner and replaced it with a banner of Seyi’s.

It was also gathered that Team Seyi sent “Team Tacha’ out of the stadium, because “Seyi Owns Lagos”, and “Team Tacha should go back to Port Harcourt for their campaign”.

CLASH 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsq9zC2LO4

CLASH 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfuh_NgNY

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-team-seyi-and-team-tacha-clash-in-surulere-lagos-videos/
NIGERIA is officially finished. First was a protest against bobrisky then clash btw supporters of big brother.i wonder why a living human will go to an extent of clashing nd fighting for what he cant even gain a kobo while we have pressing issues needed to be attended to.no wonder our government have been dis stupid because they have seen we have more lunatics than a normal level head.so they dont have to worry about the well being of the masses and are nt scared because they know nothing can happen.and for someone supporting a high prostitute like tacha.is another thing.to even vote her to pass the next round while d likes of awolowo grandson with sound intellect are evicted baffles me.dont get me wrong ooo am nt a fan of bb naija nd have nt watched it.i follow it up here on nairaland and have watched tacha videos.for people supporting her means our youths actually voted for buhari.because this have shown their choice.later they will be shouting INEC did dis nd dat.now that ur vote will actually count,u re now voting out intellects nd taking a bleaching ashawo to win d grand price and den use d money to opress and promote prostitution okwaya.jisie nu ike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DeviIhimseIf: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Lolz, e pain am. Ntor.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Reelstudio8: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watch Gold Statue Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttikkbUqVWo
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by vivavik(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chai!!! Who do us this thing? Our youths have lost it totally.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Arysexy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
How did Seyi own Lagos? Seyi is from Ogun State. The rate of tribalism by some Yorubas is alarming.

They don carry tribalism enter BBN
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by duchessvikki0(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
It is only lazy youths that will engage in such.

Clashing because of two individuals that gives no damn about you is the highest rate of idiocy angry

Grow up naija youths...
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by tillaman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Joblessness at its peak yo!!
Unadulterated Craziness
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by GMbuharii: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Team Tacha

Team mini Otapiapia
grin
Biko,wias lzaa,o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by LZAA: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
GMbuharii:
Team Tacha

Team mini Otapiapia
grin
Biko,wias lzaa,o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Gazzy88(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
PRESIDENT BUHARI HAS BEEN FINALLY VINDICATED

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Inside life, loti ri stupid life shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by dapiluv: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is not good to be jobless
Na play ooooo!
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by ameh99: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
...and these are the leaders of tomorrow?

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Trybes(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fan of none but in my opinion I think there should an equal playing ground for both parties.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Akinola100: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nowadays youths lack common sense lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by gleamy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Awon Werey...
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by engrchykae(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

It is a huddle that will be scraped, Sowore has Igbo and Yoruba supporters and a few Hausa supporters

It is a game of playing it low key till you get enough backup, Sowore's problem was that he did have enough background support before challenging the government, His second in command would have been doing massive recruitment by now
to further strengthen my point,why did the northern guy that was initially with Sowore pull out at the 11th hour?
the reason is the same for which babagana kingibe abandoned abiola and aligned with abacha government.
WE CAN NEVER HAVE A COMMON FRONT.
but its even better if its done on regional basis so THAT they would find it hard to bribe major players.
I don't know your tribe but as long as you are not igbo,you will be moved to act when the mischief makers give the movement an igbo name.
mischievous devilish folks.
I know that their problem is to thwart the progress the igbo have made since after the war.
thunder fire the zoo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.