Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) (47051 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Itzteewhy(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2019
OMG, this is what we called irresponsibility! !!!
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by sogodihno: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
gregyboy:

Must my father achieve anything before i can correct some funny notion about someone why did you have to bring my father into it ...same trash to run away from the truth but never mind....

Everything....i guess you want to start using money as a base to judge achievement then be assured i will knock some sense into your thick skull ....awolowo failed woefully is likes in nigria are not meant to be honoured you better accept the true fact and leave bigotry behind.....

Don't think am an Igboman am an edoman so judge it as one

Well, if what Awolowo acheived to you is a failure, I am sorry, I can't help u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by nadesh(f): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Munzy14:

So u reach here.... cheesy grin...
Yes tongue
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DeviIhimseIf: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Juliearth(f): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Wo! That's all I can say. So much energy vented in the wrong direction.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2019
osigiepurr post=82442618[b:
]Na who send Soworo work[/b]?. Infact, make him rotten for there because, the guy was never useful before now... Greed for fame can lead you to shame
you tag am greed for fame?....just save this...na sowore go win 2023 presidential election
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by lottomkyes200: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmm am surprise see what grown ups are doing chai what a display of shame just for BB9JA that dey won't see 1 kobo if they win Yet they could not come out to protest on National issues.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by WarriAproko: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Awon lazy youths angry
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2019
12345baba:
left thinking Nigerians are not

That's where you belong, but there's hope for you
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by chiblaze07(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Why is laziness eating up our youths? This is crazy men

Meanwhile,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

NaijaOlosho:
Fans of Tacha and Seyi clashed at Surulere, Lagos while both teams were campaigning for their favorites.

In a video making rounds online, both party exchanging unpleasant words at the top of their voices on the streets of Lagos.

One of Tacha’s fan, Adigun who was at the venue of the campaign explained that Fans of Tacha got to Venue of the Campaign first, and they put up a banner.

Adigun further alleged that Seyi’s Team came with Thugs, tore down their banner and replaced it with a banner of Seyi’s.

It was also gathered that Team Seyi sent “Team Tacha’ out of the stadium, because “Seyi Owns Lagos”, and “Team Tacha should go back to Port Harcourt for their campaign”.

CLASH 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsq9zC2LO4

CLASH 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfuh_NgNY

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-team-seyi-and-team-tacha-clash-in-surulere-lagos-videos/
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by 12345baba(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Earthquake1:

That's where you belong, but there's hope for you
where has ur right thoughts led u to in this country? Ponder on the question, sowore doesn't give a hoot about u
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by gregyboy(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2019
sogodihno:

If we stop judging based on sentiment then we will Begin to have fine leaders respectively of tribes
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Ebukax(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Yorubas and their stupid way of reasoning, na u get Lagos
Stupid them
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Richie4richie16(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=82441134]Fans of Tacha and Seyi clashed at Surulere, Lagos while both teams were campaigning for their favorites.

In a video making rounds online, both party exchanging unpleasant words at the top of their voices on the streets of Lagos.

One of Tacha’s fan, Adigun who was at the venue of the campaign explained that Fans of Tacha got to Venue of the Campaign first, and they put up a banner.

Adigun further alleged that Seyi’s Team came with Thugs, tore down their banner and replaced it with a banner of Seyi’s.

It was also gathered that Team Seyi sent “Team Tacha’ out of the stadium, because “Seyi Owns Lagos”, and “Team Tacha should go back to Port Harcourt for their campaign”.

CLASH 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsq9zC2LO4

CLASH 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfuh_NgNY

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-team-seyi-and-team-tacha-clash-in-surulere-lagos-video

I weak for this country, see grown up youth doing such because the government have succeeded in converting the mindset of youths to hungry babies. Chia Nigeria wat a shame n disgrace
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Big shame. Where is sense oh lord
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Kinematics: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

[s]And you comfortably left out tacha's fans, tell us a legacy of anybody from Port Harcourt, let us compare, since we are being sentimental [/s]angry

Rubbish.

Every yoruba now claims Lagos. Is Awolowo from Lagos?

Last time I checked he's from Ogun State..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Of course

He introduced tribalism into today's politics.

He is the father of tribalism in this country politics.
v

Go find your equal joo, u do not seem to have understanding at all, see u shifting goal post, what is bringing in tribalism politics now ? So u think u can defeat me with that argument? In all ramification u guys are the burdens we have to bear in this country. Is a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:
v

Go find your equal joo, u do not seem to have understanding at all, see u shifting goal post, what is bringing in tribalism politics now ? So u think u can defeat me with that argument? In all ramification u guys are the burdens we have to bear in this country. Is a pity

Alright, we have been shouting to leave but una no gree...

The love is too much..lol
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Alright, we have been shouting to leave but una no gree...

The love is too much..lol

Of course we love you guys but your failure to logically analyse the ones the Nigerian project is favouring most is something that is likely to lead u people astray ( I trust ur elders they will never consider the option of u people leaving because it's suicidal)
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Of course we love you guys but your failure to logically analyse the ones the Nigerian project is favouring most is something that is likely to lead u people astray ( I trust ur elders they will never consider the option of u people leaving because it's suicidal)

And the love continues....

Logically anslyse what please?

Suicidal in what aspect?

Me and you suppose to sit and discuss how to end this union my dear....as soon as possible.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Those fools don't learn,

If Seyi wins the money,
The will not smell one naira,

Also the same thing with Tacha,

Indeed,
There's an invisible Spell That's been Cast on the Youths of this Country,

I Blame Buhari for this grin
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And the love continues....

Logically anslyse what please?

Suicidal in what aspect?

Me and you suppose to sit and discuss how to end this union my dear....as soon as possible.

Why not if u have chosen the wrong path, but those that will decide for u know better than u do and they will not take the path of death.

Do you think about the size of your land ? Do you think about market for ur goods ? Do you think about access to Sea? Above all, do you think about the unhealthy competition among ur people ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Why not if u have chosen the wrong path, but those that will decide for u know better than u do and they will not take the path of death.

And you now threatening People who wants freedom with death..

Is that the love you professing for them?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And you now threatening People who wants freedom with death..

Is that the love you professing for them?

Who am to threaten a race with death ? What resources do I have to achieve that ? But there is a path that leads to life but there is also a part that leads to death. It's Suicidal for u guys to withdraw into your small enclosed land the world has gone beyond my people, ur people today are those who meet ur interest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Who am to threaten a race with death ? What resources do I have to achieve that ? But there is a path that leads to life but there is also a part that leads to death. It's Suicidal for u guys to withdraw into your small enclosed land the world has gone beyond my people, ur people today are those who meet ur interest

You didn't threaten but u just did and continue doing.

I need to get this clear

Which path leads to life? and which path leads to death?

If the people also meets their Interest, shouldn't they be allowed to go and chart a new course for themselves?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by yungolumix112(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Wetin concern me
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I need to get this clear

Which path leads to life? and which path leads to death?

Okay oo, I wish ur people could agree to let u guys have ur wish at least for 10 years perhaps we would appreciate ourselves better

If the people also meets their Interest, shouldn't they be allowed to go and chart a new course for themselves?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I need to get this clear

Which path leads to life? and which path leads to death

I wish ur people could let u guys have ur wish for at least 10 years perhaps we would appreciate ourselves better
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:
Okay oo, I wish ur people could agree to let u guys have ur wish at least for 10 years perhaps we would appreciate ourselves better

You just dodging my questions?

What's the way forward generally?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You just dodging my questions?

What's the way forward generally?

Constitution review that can lead to some autonomy will serve us best than outright break away, all humans are related though we may be distance cousins.

I agree that we not doing well as a nation but we must be systematic about it before we destroy ourselves in the process of a better country
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Constitution review that can lead to some autonomy will serve us best than outright break away, all humans are related though we may be distance cousins.

I agree that we not doing well as a nation but we must be systematic about it before we destroy ourselves in the process of a better country

First paragraph , hard to achieve?

We have been hoping it will be fine till when RemiOAjayi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / BBNaija: Tacha Turns An Ill-Fitting Outfit Into A Designer's Delight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.