Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (66178 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / What Is Your Relationship Status? / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by MartinsD12(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
etcsines:
Lady shares photo of a man she met on Twitter, asks if he is taken by any other woman before she has sex with him

o avoid unforeseen wahala, a South African lady shared this photo of herself and the man above, who she says sent her a direct message on Twitter and was visiting her in her home yesterday Saturday, September 21st.

According to @nubian6, she needs to know if he is taken before she has sex with him.

He DM'd me and we hit it off. He's here at my house visiting. Ladies does anyone know him, is he in any of y'all dm's? Cos im planning to work his middle area tonight... Pls RT for awareness'' she wrote

See some of the replies she got below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/confirmforsex.html
South Africa and Kenya women love for sex is too much
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
majamajic:
the pot belle man was waiting patiently for confirmation

Lol
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
The man does not want learn from what has just happened over there, it's well with him.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Hakeem12(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na Roc and Shay you dey take lie like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by ahahnow: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
24kmagic:
Shameless bitch.

She's not even ashamed she's telling the world she's about to be d!cked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Christmasdon(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
I don't understand the girl face. am having headache looking at the girls face.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Greatzeus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is serious oh, lazy south African guys have shown her pepper grin she can't come and be used again lol
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by sylve11: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
South African ladies are cheaper than SIM card

You meant cheaper than glo SIM card? tongue shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by yellowman2225(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
That's why they have the highest HIV prevalent in the the World.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by mercyviv(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hey, no shame anywhere again o!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hakeem12:
Na Roc and Shay you dey take lie like this

Oshey ..

Awon ti xvideo

That's not roc and Shay though..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by comradewanle(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dpharisee:
She is as dumb as Buhari.

I feel like joining the campaign for Buhari Third term as a way of punishing Afonjas and those who repackaged him in the media.
Who is in on this shocked

Go to politics section and wail there. okay.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by RTSC2: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
If I ever go to south Africa, sexing would be the last thing on my mind.

6 in 10 has HIV.

What if the condom breaks?
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by segun18(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
If you think average Nigerian ladies are dumb, South African ladies are far worse

My brother fear catch me o,!
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Transparent(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
You think you are doing us... Sharing a guy photo online to confam if he is taken or not na still scam joor
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by lastempero: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
God is still with Nigeria despite Buhari war against us.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by mrwonlasewonie: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
donstan18:
No matter how tough and wise you think you are, person wey go score you go score you.
so sex is no more about 2 people mutually satisfying their emotional needs it's now about who is the winner and who is the looser.smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
From her comment and posture she plans to do it regardless.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Candycrushy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
24kmagic:
Shameless bitch.

She's not even ashamed she's telling the world she's about to be d!cked
and what was she supposed to be shameful abt..she is an adult already which makes her fully responsible for her actions..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
yellowman2225:
That's why they have the highest HIV prevalent in the the World.
they lack proper home training cry
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
sylve11:

You meant cheaper than glo SIM card? tongue shocked cool
chai u r heartless
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by mamajj17(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
larryeffizy1:
Wise lady... She no one enter one chance...

Says who my dear? No be Men grin cheesy Even with this no Assurance!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Lugianostar(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lagos kpomo is cheaper than those south african sluts
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Chiemezueajuzie: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is serious make she come naija c something
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by gnykelly(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:

Which of the SIM MTN or GLO

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
gnykelly:

Which of the SIM MTN or GLO
Econet
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Reelmii: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
He is taken ooo

I know who know his wife

Aunty wey mumu
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Reelmii: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
He is taken ooo

I know who know his wife

Aunty wey mumu
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Unrated900(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
They are far more better than Nigerian

Ladies

Ask a South African ladies when last she had sex

She will say yesterday of course

Ask a Nigerian lady when last she had sex

She will say well to be honest I think it’s 6 months ago

Where-as she just finished having sex

Keep deceiving your self

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by gozzlin: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
She looks way older than him.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Otiigba2: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmm !
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.