Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca (13134 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / What I Do Anytime My Husband Is Angry, Which Works Like Magic / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Pastors also hack energies in the church when they ask you to stretch your hand to a first timer and pray the same prayer point for him or her.

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Still same thing.
bestboo001:

She didn't say she prays at "cloud 9" oo oga.. She said she prays when the husband is at "cloud 9"..You might wanna re-read
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by zexy2030(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Michelle55:
cheesy awon married folks, coman hear another version of sex in marriage grin BTW, who remembers to pray when they are in cloud 9? The person must be a genius to remember every tiny bits of details during sex
Same dick, she will know definitely..nothing new.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by missjo(f): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Well if that is what works for her, then swell. I can't knock her hussle
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Onyedikachi323(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
shocked must you post this.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by dinodesmond(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
She might be right, though it sounds ridiculous. this ridiculous assertion may carry too much sense. if there is something true about it, there might be protocols to follow to make it work like magic as she said. it is not every nonsense that lacks sense.

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2019
This one na heresy in Christian circles.

Madam don enter sex magick department.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Osobi32(m): 1:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Yea funny topic but people fail to understand that sex is spiritual and it drains spiritually...... Don't forget she said her husband not boyfriend! One thing I know for fact is a woman's prayer get answered faster than when a man prays. People need to understand that during sexual intercourse there is a spiritual bonding and what ever decree made on the process can be established.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Osobi32(m): 1:44am On Sep 23, 2019
dinodesmond:
She might be right, though it sounds ridiculous. this ridiculous assertion may carry too much sense. if there is something true about it, there might be protocols to follow to make it work like magic as she said. it is not every nonsense that lacks sense.
there is so much sense in what she said, most men are not observant! During sexual intercourse there is a spiritual bond and when such bond is created it mean u now share a part of u with the lady and whatever decree made on the process can be established
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by itspzpics(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Magiciann:
Hmmmmm. This woman is a hacker. It's a secret in the astral. Spiritual energy will be given off during orgasm. That energy can be harnessed. If not harnessed, it gets used up by powers in the air. I know you will say it's fiction. Continue. There is a ritual people perform by masturbating, and channel the energy to magic.
hmmm dts deep
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 23, 2019
mamajj17:
Reason most Africans Women remain a SLAVE in their Marriage or Home
Are you a slave? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Kingluqman(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2019
I hope you pray for him whenever he wants to “la plate” also

grin grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by damtan(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2019
mamajj17:
Reason most Africans Women remain a SLAVE in their Marriage or Home
how ma'am. Expatiate please.

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by mamajj17(f): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
damtan:
how ma'am. Expatiate please.
Thanks my dear, SEX is meant to be enjoyed by both Partners, a lovely, lonely moment for both wink it got nothing to do with Prayer at that moment dear, its a RAW time both parties express their feeling grin, most African Women can't really express their feeling in this part, in which most cases result into FORNICATION, some African Men are sometimes Selfish when it comes to Sex, they enjoy mostly without Understanding their Women feeling. I think l made a Point dear grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by damtan(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Now I understand what you were trying to say!!!
mamajj17:

Thanks my dear, SEX is meant to be enjoyed by both Partners, a lovely, lonely moment for both wink it got nothing to do with Prayer at that moment dear, its a RAW time both parties express their feeling grin, most African Women can't really express their feeling in this part, in which most cases result into FORNICATION, some African Men are sometimes Selfish when it comes to Sex, they enjoy mostly without Understanding their Women feeling. I think l made a Point dear grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Which type of prayer madam
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Hotworta1: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Can this method also work for us the in and out men (1 minute men) grin

The prayer lasts for more than one min. So the answer is No.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by ChristmasBells: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Awon sex prayer warrior
Kpele oh;
*SISTERS CORNER*!

_(Brothers too can learn)_

I was at the park inside the bus waiting for passengers when I saw this handsome Brother coming towards the bus I was sitting, He appears so cute and Godly, he held a medium sized Bible. I guess he was coming from Church. He is even my spec (TDH gang) _winks_ . I was still admiring his looks when I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit says "Destroyer"!

Hearing that voice, I quickly move my eyes away and concentrate on the phone I was pressing. He came and sat beside me. "Good afternoon" he said cheerfully. "Afternoon Sir" slightly bending my neck, I answered and continue pressing my phone.

After few minutes he asked where I was going, I told him and he said that's where he was going too. "That's good". I said and continue pressing my phone.

I looked up after few minutes and caught this Brother staring at me from head to toe, I'm not always comfortable with people especially males looking at me in that manner. "Anything the matter?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" he replied smiling sheepishly. I looked away saying nothing.

He broke the silence, "Has someone ever told you how beautiful you are? He asked. " I hear it everyday" I answered. "From who?" He asked with curiosity. "My friend" I answered.
"May I know that friend of yours?" He asked further.
"His name is Jesus And He can be your friend too".

He smiled and said "He's right about you!". "Yes I know!" I already know what he's driving at. I continued pressing my phone.

Thats how he started this complement, he complement my natural beauty, the weaving of my hair, my neat scalp, my smile including my scandals.
"Spare me of all this complements please". I said politely, and really am no longer comfortable with it.
"Is it a sin to appreciate the good work of God?" He asked,

"Its good but its better if you will safe it for your future wife". I replied!
That's how he started the story of his four previous relationship and how all the sisters disappointed him but immediately he saw me his Spirit had already told him I'm the right one for him.

"My assertions aren't wrong anyways!". I replied with a stern look. "That what?" He asked with curiosity, "That spirit must be a deceiving spirit indeed!"
"Why did you say that?" He asked again.
"The same spirit that fetch you those sisters that later disappointed you, I wonder why you haven't question him all this while the reason he kept leading you to the wrong people!" I said.

Immediately, I notice the change on his face having said that but that did not even move me. I've learnt to always bring the Gospel out of every conversation. I broke the silence and said. "Bro, you need to give your heart to Jesus and quit all this gambling games.
"Of course I am a Christian, am even a Sunday School teacher!" he replied.

"That's not the criteria" I answered. "Not until you surrender all to Jesus and allow him govern your life, you can't be who God want you to be. Church attendance and workforce cannot substitute living relationship with Jesus". I further explained. "Hmm!" He exclaimed. There was perfect silence till we got to where am supposed to alight.

Then I told the driver I want to alight, he told the driver he wants to alight too. I did not even talk, I just came down _jejely_ like that. He also came down and offer to carry my load for me.

I quickly accepted because it was a bit heavy. My God has his own way of engaging people for my sake, I thought to myself.

As we were about going, he said "I like your curvy portable body". "Here we go again!" I said.
He quickly apologized and told me he just can't get his eyes off me and started telling me how much he wish to marry someone like me.

In my mind I was wondering how he manage to notice my shape inside my Mary Amaka gown, " _awon lookers association"._ They can predict somebody's shape inside pleated skirt.

Funny enough, he said he will give his heart to Jesus if I will agree to marry him.

Thats how this guy started begging for my contact, I bluntly refused. By then, I almost got to my house. After series of begging he dropped my load and shouted angrily, get lost! And turned back to leave.
I quickly replied "not when am in Christ Jesus". On hearing that, it was like I fueled the fire of his anger, He just eyed me and hissed.

_~Na so the brother come resemble Satan for my face_~, the look on his face really look like when Satan already lost the battle. Kaayah! Its good to walk in the spirit.

#fiction

Indeed, many of us experience this occassionally if not on a daily basis!

That's the beginning of what landed some daughters of Zion on the bed of immorality and ungodly relationships.

How much of God did you consult in your daily decision? Have you not automatically switch off your spiritual senses now that he has promised you marriage?

When did daughters of Zion suddenly become prey in the hands of playboy?

Hey Lovey, calm down first!
You can't find a partner when you are yet to discover your purpose? Why the rush in finding a soulmate when you have not found your soul?

Your purpose will literally select who will match into Divine purpose with you, come off this rush and desperation!

You don't deserve a wolf-in-sheep clothing glorified fornicator who cajole the masses by church attendance, eye service and empty "skabosh".

Don't on the hotspot of your emotions for pigs in sheep clothing while you switch off the WiFi of your spiritual senses, never you allow your sight block your insight.

Some Sisters will even dare to date a chronic unbeliever with the motive of changing him. "E Pele, Assistant Holy Spirit, awon women of faith!", the faith that did not boost your spiritual muscle, how did you expect it to change a man?

You will be hearing words like "I will fix him", "he will change by the time we get married". Biko, what are you fixing? Are you his spiritual mechanic? You that have not fix your prayer life finish, you want to fix a man. Ask those who dare it yesterday how they are enjoying the cool breeze of punches and silent tears in their marriage.

The Scripture says "two cannot walk together except they agree". Don't think you are wiser than God
Don't allow marriage mar your destiny, you deserve the best from God. Concentrate on becoming the Best of God and be sure to get the Best from God!
#instagram@Joyfulpeople
#©Christmassbells On naira land
#Whatsap;+2348118444297
#Advocate_for_marital_Bliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Speak in tongue when you are peaking up/orgasm??
That is a Wawu!!

They say, that kind of prayer get answered quick quick...

Apostle should confirm this pls shocked
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by micxwell(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Awon sex prayer warrior
Kpele oh;
*SISTERS CORNER*!

_(Brothers too can learn)_

I was at the park inside the bus waiting for passengers when I saw this handsome Brother coming towards the bus I was sitting, He appears so cute and Godly, he held a medium sized Bible. I guess he was coming from Church. He is even my spec (TDH gang) _winks_ . I was still admiring his looks when I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit says "Destroyer"!

Hearing that voice, I quickly move my eyes away and concentrate on the phone I was pressing. He came and sat beside me. "Good afternoon" he said cheerfully. "Afternoon Sir" slightly bending my neck, I answered and continue pressing my phone.

After few minutes he asked where I was going, I told him and he said that's where he was going too. "That's good". I said and continue pressing my phone.

I looked up after few minutes and caught this Brother staring at me from head to toe, I'm not always comfortable with people especially males looking at me in that manner. "Anything the matter?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" he replied smiling sheepishly. I looked away saying nothing.

He broke the silence, "Has someone ever told you how beautiful you are? He asked. " I hear it everyday" I answered. "From who?" He asked with curiosity. "My friend" I answered.
"May I know that friend of yours?" He asked further.
"His name is Jesus And He can be your friend too".

He smiled and said "He's right about you!". "Yes I know!" I already know what he's driving at. I continued pressing my phone.

Thats how he started this complement, he complement my natural beauty, the weaving of my hair, my neat scalp, my smile including my scandals.
"Spare me of all this complements please". I said politely, and really am no longer comfortable with it.
"Is it a sin to appreciate the good work of God?" He asked,

"Its good but its better if you will safe it for your future wife". I replied!
That's how he started the story of his four previous relationship and how all the sisters disappointed him but immediately he saw me his Spirit had already told him I'm the right one for him.

"My assertions aren't wrong anyways!". I replied with a stern look. "That what?" He asked with curiosity, "That spirit must be a deceiving spirit indeed!"
"Why did you say that?" He asked again.
"The same spirit that fetch you those sisters that later disappointed you, I wonder why you haven't question him all this while the reason he kept leading you to the wrong people!" I said.

Immediately, I notice the change on his face having said that but that did not even move me. I've learnt to always bring the Gospel out of every conversation. I broke the silence and said. "Bro, you need to give your heart to Jesus and quit all this gambling games.
"Of course I am a Christian, am even a Sunday School teacher!" he replied.

"That's not the criteria" I answered. "Not until you surrender all to Jesus and allow him govern your life, you can't be who God want you to be. Church attendance and workforce cannot substitute living relationship with Jesus". I further explained. "Hmm!" He exclaimed. There was perfect silence till we got to where am supposed to alight.

Then I told the driver I want to alight, he told the driver he wants to alight too. I did not even talk, I just came down _jejely_ like that. He also came down and offer to carry my load for me.

I quickly accepted because it was a bit heavy. My God has his own way of engaging people for my sake, I thought to myself.

As we were about going, he said "I like your curvy portable body". "Here we go again!" I said.
He quickly apologized and told me he just can't get his eyes off me and started telling me how much he wish to marry someone like me.

In my mind I was wondering how he manage to notice my shape inside my Mary Amaka gown, " _awon lookers association"._ They can predict somebody's shape inside pleated skirt.

Funny enough, he said he will give his heart to Jesus if I will agree to marry him.

Thats how this guy started begging for my contact, I bluntly refused. By then, I almost got to my house. After series of begging he dropped my load and shouted angrily, get lost! And turned back to leave.
I quickly replied "not when am in Christ Jesus". On hearing that, it was like I fueled the fire of his anger, He just eyed me and hissed.

_~Na so the brother come resemble Satan for my face_~, the look on his face really look like when Satan already lost the battle. Kaayah! Its good to walk in the spirit.

#fiction

Indeed, many of us experience this occassionally if not on a daily basis!

That's the beginning of what landed some daughters of Zion on the bed of immorality and ungodly relationships.

How much of God did you consult in your daily decision? Have you not automatically switch off your spiritual senses now that he has promised you marriage?

When did daughters of Zion suddenly become prey in the hands of playboy?

Hey Lovey, calm down first!
You can't find a partner when you are yet to discover your purpose? Why the rush in finding a soulmate when you have not found your soul?

Your purpose will literally select who will match into Divine purpose with you, come off this rush and desperation!

You don't deserve a wolf-in-sheep clothing glorified fornicator who cajole the masses by church attendance, eye service and empty "skabosh".

Don't on the hotspot of your emotions for pigs in sheep clothing while you switch off the WiFi of your spiritual senses, never you allow your sight block your insight.

Some Sisters will even dare to date a chronic unbeliever with the motive of changing him. "E Pele, Assistant Holy Spirit, awon women of faith!", the faith that did not boost your spiritual muscle, how did you expect it to change a man?

You will be hearing words like "I will fix him", "he will change by the time we get married". Biko, what are you fixing? Are you his spiritual mechanic? You that have not fix your prayer life finish, you want to fix a man. Ask those who dare it yesterday how they are enjoying the cool breeze of punches and silent tears in their marriage.

The Scripture says "two cannot walk together except they agree". Don't think you are wiser than God
Don't allow marriage mar your destiny, you deserve the best from God. Concentrate on becoming the Best of God and be sure to get the Best from God!
#instagram@Joyfulpeople
#©Christmassbells On naira land
#Whatsap;+2348118444297
#Advocate_for_marital_Bliss
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Ilekokonit: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Anytime My husband Is about to release inside me i start praying for him - Relationship Counselor Dorcar Solomon

This is a well known form of Sex Magic and it is Occultic.

One practice of sex magic is using the energy of sexual arousal or orgasm with visualization of a desired result.

It is a bit similar to what TB Joshua is said to do by having sex just before every service, not bothering to clean up and entering the auditorium in his unwashed state to preach.

The earliest known practical teachings of sex magic in the Western world come from 19th-century American occultist Paschal Beverly Randolph, under the heading of The Mysteries of Eulis:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by healthserve(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:

This is a well known form of Sex Magic and it is Occultic.

One practice of sex magic is using the energy of sexual arousal or orgasm with visualization of a desired result.

It is a bit similar to what TB Joshua is said to do by having sex just before every service, not bothering to clean up and entering the auditorium in his unwashed state to preach.

The earliest known practical teachings of sex magic in the Western world come from 19th-century American occultist Paschal Beverly Randolph, under the heading of The Mysteries of Eulis:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic

For real, are there reports that T.B Joshua does this?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by etim4543(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
coolna wa o
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michelle55:
cheesy awon married folks, coman hear another version of sex in marriage grin BTW, who remembers to pray when they are in cloud 9? The person must be a genius to remember every tiny bits of details during sex
You're always around such gists undecided
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
To those saying its a lie. Fyi sex is a very powerful force that has always been used by Satanists for their ritual prayers.. Even without any particular prayer, when u want something really bad and u have very great sex where she enjoys it as much as u did with ur heart fixed on ur desires after that encounter 9 out of 10 times u will get what u so desire. I know this for a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Elton01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin Oluwa she needs her own separate heaven with this kind of thought
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Ilekokonit: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
healthserve:
For real, are there reports that T.B Joshua does this?

Yes. Just search and watch videos on youtube by his once senior assistant Bisola Johnson one of which is added below where she says that he participates in sex orgies with many women including her and that T.B. Joshua makes them suck his D*ck before every service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-aU2v7aDgw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michelle55:

Why is everyone talking about this cloud 9 when I haven't even heard of that hotel before? What's the rate of their standard room? I would love try them too. I wan be like una.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Mekanus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Many people are just mad in this country aswear
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by healthserve(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Yes. Just search and watch videos on youtube by his once senior assistant Bisola Johnson one of which is added below where she says that he participates in sex orgies with many women including her and that T.B. Joshua makes them suck his D*ck before every service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-aU2v7aDgw

Wow
Re: Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca by Calabarboy1: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
decatalyst:
When you think say you don hear am finish...some are just warming up.

I dey tell u grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo / 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.