Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? (58244 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
MiaB:
Lie
I know you won’t believe it but that’s the truth.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by rottennaija(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Lol with the bear bear on my face u would expect them to stop bothering me by now

Quite on the contrary, it would seem you don't understand girls

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by missjo(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
samuelchimmy:
chiii, I wonder when Nl will update its emojis, I would have given you knuckles to chop, chiii
Lol cool

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by missjo(f): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
goat22:

Missjo why are you angry?! Eh why! its not correct!!!! Drink garden egg for the umbuna
Lol,far from angry. wink
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by missjo(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
kay29000:

So true. Chai! I miss my youth... Love is so sweet when you are young.
So true embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrpaedo:

Never ever ask a fish(women)how to catch fish(women).Instead ask a fisherman(men) how to catch fish(women)
As for the issue on the thread,if a lady always stares at a guy,she is romantically interested in him cos women ignore guys that they have zero interest in.

So technically 80 percent of random women I walk past daily are interested in me? Isnt that every guys dream. Yeah I meant that as sarcasm
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do you have some distracting mark? Curved nose, sharp forehead or protruding teeth? Cos I don't get why they'd be staring at u and ur mind get all messed up

Google femdom, and come back. Let's just say I would rather be invisible because I'm a sub. Again Google femdom and u will know why I detest it
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by friendlyadvice: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Will that make the staring stop?
undecided if they know you are a rapist? Yes
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by dalass(f): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
@OP, I see that all the threads you've creàted so far is on this same topic!
Like what

Now understand that ladies don't like Casanovas and you're obviously full of yourself because you feel you're the next best thing since sliced bread!

Yes, ladies get attracted to fine boy face/ physique/ baritone etc but arrogance is a big turnoff...

Be q gentleman and don't go thinking that only fine boy will get you into any Ladies' pant...just like that..hope you got this...

Even if you like a lady, be discreet about it, leave the pride (ego)...its a no no

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Fidelismaria: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
I personally am used to people staring at me ..

Due to my not so normal/different dressing

People stare at me ... Boys stare,girls stare,men stare,women stare,even old people

Some with disgust.. Some with shock. .some with surprise... Some with admiration but still ain't such thing as bad attention

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by AmJames: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
There is always a reason to stare but pls don't go
remember Busola.
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Google femdom, and come back. Let's just say I would rather be invisible because I'm a sub. Again Google femdom and u will know why I detest it
I'm quite familiar with d word. Interesting though.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Bruno3000(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Theres this teenage girl I had to warn verbally to stop staring at me because it was weird and she kept trying to get my attention everytime till I couldn't take it anymore. Imagine, someone that's still in secondary school..so the parents will come lock me up in prison abi? Tufia
Guy same here. All these smallie dem no dey fear again o.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by noziz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?

The reason y I don't even talk to girls. Their forming too much!

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
To the opposite sex, staring does not mean u wanna sex the nigga it bae.. It might be a means of the person seeming or looking familiar..

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, if is sex you want to get while they are staring at you, you better go and marry.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Sniper101(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
quick question...

WHY do people always stare at people who are on glasses?

are they always 'trying' to see their eyeballs or what

I always enjoy the stare I get from people whenever am on glasses tho cool

"ALL EYES ON ME" grin
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
BravoDe:

Aswr, that's how a girl was looking directly into my eye while reading for an exam like that, ogbeni I had to change location.
using a VPN I guess cheesy
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Sewgon79(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Actually seeing mentions gives me some sense of gratification. My comments ain't about no customers what not... Atleast I have more than 100 pms and I never even meet one. It ain't so serious jarey.

Here is my email (sewgun@gmail.com) let get to meet
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by elonize(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Welll sometimes we could miss judge d staring sha
But wen u c d genuine one n den u approach her,what I hate most is dat,they don't give a lively conversation
D tin dey vex me sha.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Talk2nanro(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
You waste time thinking about women, when you should be thinking about acquiring wisdom, what a fool.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Smoke55: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Op Mind You Not Every Guy That Stares At A Lady Is Sexually Attracted To Her,i Stares At Ladies Just In Admiration (No Feelings Attached)till Now i Never Take Staring From Ladies Serious,on Several Occations I Had Caught Many Ladies Staring At Me But I Never Took It Serious,i Thought Is Just Something Normal,

Presently At My Working Place There Is This Lady That Always Stares At Me,but Any Time I Look Back At Her She Will Stylish Remove Her Eyes,only For Her To Start Her Staring After She Found Out That Am No Longer Looking At Her,she Avoids Eye Contact Alot,some Times Her Staring Makes Me Uncomfortable,but I Wont Make Any Move,we Will Keep Staring At Each Other Till Thy Kingdom Come!! Thou I Think I Have Started Developing Feelings For Her,now I Can Hardly Look Into Her Eyes..

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Offpoint: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Offpointer:
Is it possible for a guy to be a virgin at 35

Answers please
Deactivate this account with immediate alacrity, I hate being impersonated. Don't deform my character.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Offpoint: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, what the f_ _k!!!! did you realize you just went offpoint? Never mind, I guess that is the whole essence of your moniker...loved it though...PEACE
Why are you disturbing my peace?
who's that dude trying to impersonate me? new account fah
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by lookingfly: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Next time a lady stares at you, just do as if you didn't see her....... Ladies so desire what they feel they can't get and bum!! That's where the break through comes grin
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Badboibipo:
Ladies yall are pretending like you cant see my tread now abi? Later u will say we guys are arrogant and snobbish. Why wont I snob u lots when none of u can explain whey yall behave like MAD PEOPLE!!!!

1. Just because a woman is starring at you doesn't mean she's attracted to you, she could find you repulsive looking.

2. A woman could stare you down because she believes she knows you from somewhere but she can't place where.

3. A woman could stare at you because she thinks you are attractive but not interested in you for sex or a relationship because she's already in one.

4. Some women are very shy and will stare at a man whom she finds attractive on the sly hoping he will never catch her. If he approaches her she becomes very nervous and tongue tied and can't speak so she will turn and walk away.
5. Lastly there are women who will stare at you because she finds you hideous looking and she will be offended if you approach her to woo her. These women can be very straight forward with their words and hurt your feeling because she sees you as an insult to her beauty. grin

Ladies do you want to add to the list?

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by khiaa(f): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Smoke55:
Op Mind You Not Every Guy That Stares At A Lady Is Sexually Attracted To Her,i Stares At Ladies Just In Admiration (No Feelings Attached)till Now i Never Take Staring From Ladies Serious,on Several Occations I Had Caught Many Ladies Staring At Me But I Never Took It Serious,i Thought Is Just Something Normal,

Presently At My Working Place There Is This Lady That Always Stares At Me,but Any Time I Look Back At Her She Will Stylish Remove Her Eyes,only For Her To Start Her Staring After She Found Out That Am No Longer Looking At Her,she Avoids Eye Contact Alot,some Times Her Staring Makes Me Uncomfortable,but I Wont Make Any Move,we Will Keep Staring At Each Other Till Thy Kingdom Come!! Thou I Think I Have Started Developing Feelings For Her,now I Can Hardly Look Into Her Eyes..

I doubt you have feeling for her, you are probably intrigued with the mystery surrounding her.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by pacespot(m): 1:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Forget it, if it is in Nigeria, she is measuring the size of his pocket, though sex included.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by JoeZephyr: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2019
omale88:
lol let me say somthing bro, stare from a woman could mean a lot of things, but i will give you a hint, when a woman stares at you for a while she is only studying your countenance and how copatible it could match her eego and safety , so often times they turn your friends request down because he interupted the assessment, may be she was just at number 2/10 and then you interupt , it becomes quite annoying, a woman always want to be certain, so in other words even if you notice her staring at you dont approach her imidiately, give it some time then you go, there is a lot i can say about women based on my experience, 80% of women i encountered were the first to break the ice, due to my high level of a sex appeal and charisma .

This is not correct, as a matter of fact, gender has nothing to do with this, if a guy stares because he wants to sleep with a girl, then there's no reason to think it's any different when the girl is the one looking persistently, but it's tricky, when a girl stares at you the first time of seeing you I bet she likes you, it may not necessarily mean she wants to fvck though, and sometimes, when a girl has the impression that you're staring at her, it's either she likes it or she really don't care, if she likes it she'll try to stare back to make feel a bit more confident that's she's not offended, but anything about emotions is not always straight forward, it can be confusing at times.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by uchewilliam18: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2019
vickyhow:
Guy na true!
am waitinq for some smart females to answer abeq.
There is a point where u re certain, this qirl is f**kinq attracted to u, Omo! Next thinq u approach and she's all defensive and Lackadaisical!
The truth is no qirl likes to be seen as 'cheap' itz very painful trust me!

Even though in reality, they are cheap?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Offpointer:
Is it possible for a guy to be a virgin at 35

Answers please
I am sorry that someone is trying to impersonate you. I didn't know his moniker is actually OFFPOINTER. My bad.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.