Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? (58217 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by playcharles(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
What sort of kiddy post is this

4 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Mrshape: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Me when I stare at a girl most times is to cause confusion, and when I archive that I am satisfied.
Maybe that's what the girls are doing too to guys.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
missjo:
Perhaps you should not take stares too seriously, they mean nothing. For all we know,you might have had something in your teeth cheesy
You should focus more on the ones who steal short glances at you and are trying very hard not to get caught looking at you.

Now say thank you for this cheatbook angry
Bad gurl

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by SirLakes: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
motionarena:
I experience this too

There is pretty chick that always stare at me where am doing my masters at unilag the stare was just too much that one day i decided to walk up to her.

When i started to talk to her this same biitch just dey look me like JJC she even walked out of our discussion saying she was busy.

But this same idiiot is still staring and me in class i just feel like plucking out her eyes
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by FuckDaMods: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

Lies.. As a guy most time i don't stare at girls because i want to have sex with them but because I always wonder why they are so dumb.
For example today, there's this bonga fish that wore bump shorts and was walking on the streets, Her dry laps was displaying but if u had seen me staring u would think i was lusting for her, meanwhile my mind was like stupid gurl go cover that shît up!

32 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
When a girl stares at you, chances might be that they like you. But most girls stare at guys not because they like them but they are observing how unkempt, ridiculous looking analysing the big headed idiot they are. If you approach them thinking that they like you, you will be dissapointed because their stare might be like you remind them of one idiot or how shabby or wrong combination of dress that makes you look like a masquerade.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Sierusvirus(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
beresponsible:
See their brain
The picture just said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by addikt(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Theres this teenage girl I had to warn verbally to stop staring at me because it was weird and she kept trying to get my attention everytime till I couldn't take it anymore. Imagine, someone that's still in secondary school..so the parents will come lock me up in prison abi? Tufia

Same thing happened to me while I was serving in Ibadan, I had to call the girl and advice her , you're still I Jss3, you should care more about your education. ...she looked at me and said "I'll find you when I am 18" really she's so matured now and still all over me , she should be 22 now while I am 29.... still laugh at her , she said now I'm big and matured haha

9 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by SirLakes: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
acesboy:
Thank you op for this topic, one i.t student in my office here would'nt let me be oh. She stares direct into my eyes. Whenever i notice her she start smiling .
Better pretend like you are color blinded before you hear.... He raped me!!

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by JayPeeOham: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think this has to do with the traditional myth in Africa(Nigeria) that; women/qirls are not suppose to ask a man out. They can admire but will never approach. Hence, will rather die in silence than be seen as "cheap"!!!! SMH......Anyway, to me I see any girl acting as such as immature and unexposed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by iReddington: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Only if she gives you this sign. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Bobby2020: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
yes Op it is. even Naira Marley sang ''On wo mi, oda pe ofe _ _ mi''.
oya fill in the gap my dear Op
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tela101:
Nawa ooo

Somebody can not stare in peace

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Op this your thread have finally reached the promise land grin stumbled across it this morning.
I wonder if the staring I get from girls is because of my .....

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by samuelchimmy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
missjo:
Perhaps you should not take stares too seriously, they mean nothing. For all we know,you might have had something in your teeth cheesy
You should focus more on the ones who steal short glances at you and are trying very hard not to get caught looking at you.

chiii, I wonder when Nl will update its emojis, I would have given you knuckles to chop, chiii

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by seunmohmoh(f): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kingjames:
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.
Na everywhere o. It happened to two of my colleagues. One got his money by chasing the driver with bike, the other lady couldn't do anything. I always go with my change.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Enemyofpeace: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
No o. dominique has been staring at me since she was burn but upon that she is still doing me yanga
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by LocalNietzsche: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just ask her directly.
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Lol let's start a WhatsApp page where u would interprete all things female?

Abeg I follow for the group, I have a very serious issue at hand.
How girl go throw green light to the extent of confessing her love for me indirectly to one of her friends who leaked it to me. Only for me to approach her and she's forming hard to get
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Theres this teenage girl I had to warn verbally to stop staring at me because it was weird and she kept trying to get my attention everytime till I couldn't take it anymore. Imagine, someone that's still in secondary school..so the parents will come lock me up in prison abi? Tufia

lol! Funny. I would love to hear more about this. What did you say to her and how did she react. Please tell me...I want to turn this to a short story.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by friendlyadvice: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?
you sound like a rapist

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by tofolo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

I just edited it, read it again...theres a reason I'm confused
In Fela's Voice,,,,,, Na shakara they worry them.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by tofolo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

My own is why do some act weird when u try to approach them after u caught them "feeling you"
Fela said it all bros.... na shakara.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by centboy123456(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Apus:
Women na wahala ooo

I remember those days of 2go, a girl who confessed she had a crush on me and even collected my number from my sister. Was d first to even chat me up. Local man decided to become serious and date her. Na so babe deny me just to form hard to get. Na so local man delete number. No time for mind games.

Local man is colour blind sef. If I see a girl stare at me, I just take it as a compliment and leave it at that cos these ladies don't even know what they want. Confused lots!!

wow local man did a great job God bless the local man

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
luvyaself95:
Have Similar experience a girl always stare at me and once touch me so after some months i made a step to approach her.
guess what the girl did she just walk out on me i was speechless and Confused since that day i made a Promise no matter how a girl stare at me i don't care.
na you get your eyes look me as you like nothing go do you either me...

You sef... Why did you wait for months before approaching her? She has probably forgotten you. Or maybe she is vexing that you kept her waiting that long.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
addikt:

Same thing happened to me while I was serving in Ibadan, I had to call the girl and advice her , you're still I Jss3, you should care more about your education. ...she looked at me and said "I'll find you when I am 18" really she's so matured now and still all over me , she should be 22 now while I am 29.... still laugh at her , she said now I'm big and matured haha
Hmm. If you like her then proceed and let her know. E nor go hard at all

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by goat22: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
missjo:

Missjo why are you angry?! Eh why! its not correct!!!! Drink garden egg for the umbuna
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Mekanus(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kingjames:
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.
Co^cksucker

5 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Isoduwa(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Very simple she is laughing at you maybe your head is big or you have one eye
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by ojuu4u(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
When a lady stare at lady and guy at guy does that mean they want sex from same sex too? You guy should stop subjecting human beings to natural sciences laws,
all over the world, water at room temperature is liquid but that cannot be said of human behaviors. A girl that stares at you in the Morin may hiss at you by noonday.

A lady maybe staring at guy based on extreme hatred she has for him and she maybe staring at him because she lost in thought.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by CoolJulian: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
@ OP, how can you generalize that every man who stares at a girl wants to have sex with her?...gosh!

You mean a man can't at times, stare, cos he appreciates a woman's beauty, her poise, her dressing and other qualities he notices about her? How about that she looks familiar and he's trying to figure things out?...

You are automatically saying that you only stare at a girl because you want to have sex with her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.