Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? (58134 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
CCC2:
A lady once asked an older friend if i had a girlfriend and pleaded with him to link us together that she cant stand looking at me.
Bros came and told me. i didn't even know who the girl was but agreed to see her when am around. I visited the guy and he sent for the girl. She came and was acting up. I liked the girl though but didn't have all the time, patience and resources to attend to a hard-starter.

Wow. Can u imagine.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by hekkyboi: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Candycrushy:

One of the problems we facing in this country...smh
really? just for u to open punna and let me in is wat is causing which problem biko kwa
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by xHorsemenx(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
womenareapes:
Mr man! Stop meeting those black naija women!

There are nothing but self egoistic bastards angry

Try your search with foreign women and see the wonder of life!

I have got countless staring with those idiots and I don't even give a damn about it! undecided

See! The thing with our black chimpanzee is that if you stop evening them attention, watch how them will be flooding you!

In this our generation I still can't understand why men keep chasing those idiots who go nothing to offer apart from there smelly looking pusssayed

bros you are gamed

i de tell you all of dem don taya me.....they are all hoes

only a few percentage of nigerian girls can be appreciated the large numbers are runs gals..n ..have noting to offer any man..only to collect and collect and find way turn you to their savior and poverty eradicator

they have notin upstairs and no conscience ...

for example you take a gal out three times you guys have gone beyond every ..all working fine the chemistry.....again you take her out for once she wont even care to share bills with you...all she want is for you to spend and spend....till you get fraustrated

shame to dem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by womenareapes: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
xHorsemenx:

bros you are gamed

i de tell you all of dem don taya me.....they are all hoes

only a few percentage of nigerian girls can be appreciated the large numbers are runs gals..n ..have noting to offer any man..only to collect and collect and find way turn you to their savior and poverty eradicator

they have notin upstairs and no conscience ...

for example you take a gal out three times you guys have gone beyond every ..all working fine the chemistry.....again you take her out for once she wont even care to share bills with you...all she want is for you to spend and spend....till you get fraustrated

shame to dem
the more reason I stop following those piece of shiit called Naija women!

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by victorian(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Op even have time to notice stares.

I don't even stare at a guy, whether fine or ugly.

And I don't lock eyes with any guy, not even with bf ......it's annoying angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.