Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? (58242 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2019
kay29000:

smiley Why don't you try sparking up a conversation with her? Life is short...enjoy the little things now. wink
lol... Ok.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Smoke55: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2019
khiaa:

I double you have feeling for her, you are probably intrigued with the mystery surrounding her.
thou I Have Never In Any Way Talk To Her,but This Days I Always Think About Her,i Dont Just Undstnd.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2019
JoeZephyr:

This is not correct, as a matter of fact, gender has nothing to do with this, if a guy stares because he wants to sleep with a girl, then there's no reason to think it's any different when the girl is the one looking persistently, but it's tricky, when a girl stares at you the first time of seeing you I bet she likes you, it may not necessarily mean she wants to fvck though, and sometimes, when a girl has the impression that you're staring at her, it's either she likes it or she really don't care, if she likes it she'll try to stare back to make feel a bit more confident that's she's not offended, but anything about emotions is not always straight forward, it can be confusing at times.
did you understand the post before making this comment? Or you are simply the type with a negative energy?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by vickyhow(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
uchewilliam18:

Even though in reality, they are cheap?
*smiles* Dem cheap sha, but what about them hearinq from somone that u said so? e dey pain die
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by vickyhow(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Badboibipo:

Do you people understand I dont mean a certain girl, its every girl I walk past...they seem to be so lust in my face..its not even sweet anymore it just annoys me at this point

Do U have attractive looks?
answer first lemme give u sweet advice.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by braveheart234(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2019
culf:
Don't generalize pls, if I stare at a girl it doesn't mean I want to have sex with her. No pls.

Exactly! I was also wondering why he wrote..."a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her."

Badboibipo:
...a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by imitateMe(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2019
missjo:
Perhaps you should not take stares too seriously, they mean nothing. For all we know,you might have had something in your teeth cheesy
You should focus more on the ones who steal short glances at you and are trying very hard not to get caught looking at you.

Now say thank you for this cheatbook angry
So you're one of them grin.. Ladies who look in the opposite direction grin lol

But what if a lady looks at a man and smiles at him?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by imitateMe(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019
faithscharms:
Guilty of this grin..but when I do it its cos maybe u are doing something irritating or annoying or u are cute and attractive but not sex..the trick is knowing which stare to make a move on..a stare that smiles a bit and quickly tries to pretend not looking at u is what u need to focus on. winkthank me latter

Check my signature you just might find what you have been looking for kiss
Why not sex? What's the use?? Take your time o
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by isnovic(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Yes na, as all girls are on heat, as all men are dogs.

Am miffed that a generation as this will view life through the prism of sex.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Quality20:
there is ds bad attitude and behavior many shameless girl do these days, they not just stare, they look continuously directly into ur eyes, meaning they are ready to go down with u, no need for any toasting or too much talk

How is that a bad attitude though? And why does it make them shameless..explain
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2019
When I was in high school, I had this habit of day dreaming and staring into space. Sometimes people would be right in front of me and I wouldn't even notice. On two different occasions, two guys were in my line of sight. I noticed that they were smiling at me and realized they had gotten the wrong idea. A girl staring at you could mean so many things, stop over thinking it.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Whoeppme(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Girls have a door to their heart, only smart guys can unlock it. And when I say smart guys I meant the extremely smart and brave ones.

If you ever in a privacy with a girl in a room, and you do nothing to her sexual wise,..you messsed up big bro.

Trust me on this one.

I have exchanged numbers with a girl on this day, we see the next time we did it. Not once, not twice, nor three times.

It's in your mouth bro and your ability to stay physical with them. A girl wants you to touch her but will never tell you, let your hands speak on her body for you most times. Don't be afraid, she won't slap you.

This is a secret I just let out, I don't care the bashing coming under me.

Try it guys and you will see the result.

Bless

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by ImahGabi22(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
It dickpends
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Candycrushy(f): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
To me..it might jst be ur nice outfit or goodlooks..some guys be taking it as a greenlight...smh
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by hekkyboi: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Candycrushy:
To me..it might jst be ur nice outfit or goodlooks..some guys be taking it as a greenlight...smh
right now im staring at ur big melon boobs. pls waste no time to decipher my staring that i wanna suck the hell outta those big kegs. chai ol boy see boby. i am dripping, i wanna fvcck u
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by MJBOLT: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
according to the op,guys stare at ladies they are sexually attracted to grin but why do ladies stare at guys?

Biglittlelois:

3 weeks? It's been months and you've been doing the staring, so is that what you want or you just like staring at me?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by missjo(f): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2019
imitateMe:

So you're one of them grin.. Ladies who look in the opposite direction grin lol

But what if a lady looks at a man and smiles at him?
Green light.
Smile back, approach her and make light conversation. grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by ThatFairGuy: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Exactly. But once you're not or seems not interested, the hatred they'll have for you won't be describable... Sad
missjo:
Perhaps you should not take stares too seriously, they mean nothing. For all we know,you might have had something in your teeth cheesy
You should focus more on the ones who steal short glances at you and are trying very hard not to get caught looking at you.

Now say thank you for this cheatbook angry
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

Deactivate this account with immediate alacrity, I hate being impersonated. Don't deform my character.

Lol

Character...
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by imitateMe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
missjo:

Green light.
Smile back, approach her and make light conversation. grin
What if she is married, wealthy and powerful? Lol
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by missjo(f): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Exactly. But once you're not or seems not interested, the hatred they'll have for you won't be describable... Sad
Lol, hatred? Nah.
Disappointed is more like it which then translates into giving you a hard time when you finally make your move.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by MIKESTUNNA: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
hekkyboi:

right now im staring at ur big melon boobs. pls waste no time to decipher my staring that i wanna suck the hell outta those big kegs. chai ol boy see boby. i am dripping, i wanna fvcck u

my friend, i know u r a novice plus u r Hot right now but don't u think u r too young 2 get down with such an expired product.Do u need glasses?Can't u see those look like mama Nkechi's(born 4).
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by missjo(f): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
imitateMe:

What if she is married, wealthy and powerful? Lol
Lol. Still approach and make light conversation. No funny talk, no sexual or romantic gestures and references. If she is really into you, she is the one who will tell you at some point during the conversation.
If she does not, at least exchange contacts and be satisfied you have met someone with big connects.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lol.... you are absolutely right, and I can't deny this because I did same in the past, when marriage wasn't on my mind lol just kidding. There are so many reasons why ladies turn this men down.
1. She is in a relationship
2. Him coming to her easily, makes him cheap....not literally cheap like that, but damn that was too fast and easy.
3. He isn't as cute as she thought.
4. He looks like a player

When I stare at a cute guy, to be honest it has nothing to do with sex or wanting him badly but just me admiring the fact that someone can be as cute and handsome as this and that's all. If he walked up to me, lets assume I am single, a lot of things about him within few mins will determine if I will accept him or turn him down. I know many cute guys that ladies will die for, but they are jerks, dull etc
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
beresponsible:
See their brain
Front seat of a car...…. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin one guy still yabbed based on this yesterday grin grin grin grin grin but you are all so wrong.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
omale88:
lol let me say somthing bro, stare from a woman could mean a lot of things, but i will give you a hint, when a woman stares at you for a while she is only studying your countenance and how copatible it could match her eego and safety , so often times they turn your friends request down because he interupted the assessment, may be she was just at number 2/10 and then you interupt , it becomes quite annoying, a woman always want to be certain, so in other words even if you notice her staring at you dont approach her imidiately, give it some time then you go, there is a lot i can say about women based on my experience, 80% of women i encountered were the first to break the ice, due to my high level of a sex appeal and charisma .
This theory of yours is so unrealistic! you guys just make up strange theories grin grin grin grin
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by humblemikel(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ashawoo guys everywhere
Don't you all have girlfriends??
Why doesn't her stare moves you??
Na ordinary stare on the street appeals to your sexual organs.
So you mean because I stare at God's beautiful handwork, that's if you are blessedly endowed, I'm sexually seizing you.
You need mental check.
I prefer having to crush on guys than to keep them cause once you just get into a relationship with them, you see a different person from who you thought you were seeing in him
We admire with no hard feelings attached.
Get that into your head Mbok
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

This theory of yours is so unrealistic! you guys just make up strange theories grin grin grin grin
did you read to understand that i was just giving a hint or you simply think all women think like you? Stop beeing gullible over things you dont understand, its just a hint and that means there are a lot of factors not mentioned, perhaps if you are a lesbian you wont think same as other women, all i care you could be guilty of these actions as hell but of cos you own your mind.dont mention me again, rather write your response to the ops question.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
omale88:
did you read to understand that i was just giving a hint or you simply think all women think like you? Stop beeing gullible over things you dont understand, its just a hint and that means there are a lot of factors not mentioned, perhaps if you are a lesbian you wont think same as other women, all i care you could be guilty of these actions as hell but of cos you own your mind.dont mention me again, rather write your response to the ops question.
I have every right to mention you and would do so lol nothing you can do about it. Anyways take a chill pill, you seem to get hot over trivial issues, really I don't need all these stories, your theory was just absurd and not even close to reality...accept this and move on. smiley
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Spacewalker(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmm.

This post is really funny,interesting and educating.I have learned some things from it.

I guess am in a similar situation in my school.There is this gal in my department and we are both in 100 level.This gal is one of the most attractive gals in d class.Like she is so cute and nice to everyone.I must admit I like her and all,but I never had anything in mind,I just decided to mind my business.

Actually in my class, am pretty quiet and hang out alone most times.most of my classmates have noticed how aloof I am.some say I am unfriendly and hostile to everyone but I have friends I talk to. I just don't like having too many friends nd I value my alone time.I can't help it sha,am an introvert.

So anyways this gal stares at me a couple of times.not too hard but enouf for me to notice.I have caught her staring sometimes and when I catch her,she just looks away immediately. Am confused because I don't know what is on her mind.I thought about approaching her and saying something but i decided not to.I have read some books about relationships and all and so I thought that it might not go well.besides I don't even know if she likes me at all.

Am so nervous around her and I feel I might not be good enough or she might not like me.

I really envy Confident guys who have no problem approaching gals.Sometimes I wish I could be like them, because I know gals love confident and bold guys. But I just can't exact myself or be confident around gals. Its actually one of my many social flaws,I have always had difficulty talking to gals or expressing my feelings.sighs................. embarassed

Well I guess,this is me undecided
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
according to the op,guys stare at ladies they are sexually attracted to grin but why do ladies stare at guys?

So in other words, you are sexually attracted to me undecided

It may be because of attraction, lust, irritation, it is totally different for ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.