Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (9295 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Calabarboy1: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
angry
Jordanbelfort07:
sagittarius are usually very unemotional and cold hearted.. Thats probably the reason why you can't land a man.
OP I'm sorry but you will probably end up alone till you grow old and die.
So just live life as it comes. Marriage is not a must grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Osasmd: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Something tells me you are wicked!! I don’t believe this your own side of the story......I need to hear from your neighbors first
Exactly bro,I have same feelings.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Osasmd:

Exactly bro,I have same feelings.
on social media everyone is an Angel without fault

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by okj123(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2019
saggitarius01:
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

A brief rundown about myself.

I am going to be 25 in no time, growing up I felt there is only two paths a young lady should tow...either to forget being a fashonista and all trying to be neck deep in her outlook or calm down, first things first, work hard and make money (if possible be a millionaire before 25). I choose the later and as God will have it, my dream turned a reality.

Now, while I was in this journey of not turning out to be a lady who will never be able to foot her own bills, I forgot everything about being girlie. I never what it means to have female friends or hang out with any, I don't care so much about knowing the latest party and posh places or even taking all the posh pictures like the ladies in my age bracket would. I was focused to a fault. I saved to a fault.

I might not have everything I desire but I am indeed comfortable for a young lady who made it out of the ghetto life of Igbogbo.

Now my pain..

I do most of my jobs from home and therefore I am mostly within the confines of my apartment.
No boyfriend, no fiance talk more of a husband.
I don't have any friend and I don't know to make any friend for as a result of I trying to find my feet in life, I have had, experienced, seen and heard nasty behaviours of human. I keep people at arms length. I am afraid of an average human for I believe anybody can do anything even things you don't expect of them. embarassed

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie ish is obviously not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.

I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be at least settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Am I stressing myself? But I am almost 25 and no man and truly in my hearts of hearts I know I want to be a wife someday and have a good family so need to lie about anything. Where do ladies meet their boyfriends? Not the playboys or those with pulled down shorts.

Please what do I do? What are the places to go? I tried hanging out to places for drink but you know how it feels and looks for a young lady to sit out on her own.

P.S. Yes I am not desperate but I am concerned.

Did i make a mistake by holding my life first instead of being all what the social media ladies are?

I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and street wise advise with.
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough

My dear, don't be pressured. Its good to be concerned. My advice is that you create time for extra curricular activities.. Go on a picnic, the gym, join a unit in church or be serious with church activities and most importantly, Put all this to prayers.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Mima6: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sagittarius01 I sent u a pm. It wouldn't hurt to have a friend/mentor like you.
There is nothing more left to say, though I would also recommend going out with female friends(this could be hard if you don't meet people that much ), tag along with them to events. If you have sisters, invite them to stay with u(if u live alone) and take them out to eateries, where you can gist and take pictures. Just advertise yourself.
I'm very much like u in my this (I don't have money o) and plan to take my advice when I go for service. Jisie ike.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Greatzeus(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tarrr you are 35years of age.We know girls reduced their age by 5 to 10 years. And yes,you are not just concerned,you are desperate,very desperate.
No 25 years old girl will never sit down to think she will be lonely forever, that's her prime age when men flock around her. So stop the unnecessary lied so as not to be seen as evening newspaper.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by dottozil: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
saggitarius01:
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

I am going to be 25 in no time, growing up I felt there is only two paths a young lady should tow...either to forget being a fashonista and all trying to be neck deep in her outlook or calm down, first things first, work hard and make money (if possible be a millionaire before 25). I choose the later and as God will have it, my dream turned a reality.

Now, while I was in this journey of not turning out to be a lady who will never be able to foot her own bills, I forgot everything about being girlie. I never what it means to have female friends or hang out with any, I don't care so much about knowing the latest party and posh places or even taking all the posh pictures like the ladies in my age bracket would. I was focused to a fault. I saved to a fault.

I might not have everything I desire but I am indeed comfortable for a young lady who made it out of the ghetto life of Igbogbo.

Now my pain..

I do most of my jobs from home and therefore I am mostly within the confines of my apartment.
I don't have any friend and I don't know to make any friend for as a result of I trying to find my feet in life, I have had, experienced, seen and heard nasty behaviours of human. I keep people at arms length. I am afraid of an average human for I believe anybody can do anything even things you don't expect of them. embarassed

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie ish is obviously not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.

I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be at least settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Am I stressing myself? But I am almost 25 and no man and truly in my hearts of hearts I know I want to be a wife someday and have a good family so need to lie about anything. Where do ladies meet their boyfriends? Not the playboys or those with pulled down shorts.

Please what do I do? What are the places to go? I tried hanging out to places for drink but you know how it feels and looks for a young lady to sit out on her own.

Did i make a mistake by holding my life first instead of being all what the social media ladies are?

I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and street wise advise with.
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough said.

I am open to questions. Any at all.

Go out, go to places, go to beaches have fun enjoy your life and stop staying indoors always, along the line the right person will find his way into your life but be careful of people who pretend to be right but ain't right
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by faithfull18(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nnewison: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
I believe by now you ha e gotten responses to your question(s ).You really need to go out and join organisations,youth groups and be active in church activities .attend weddings and other social activities .The truth ,your growing up and and things you faced then contributed to what you are experiencing but cheer up and mix with people with time you will be blended .
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Kingsteve(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
You can start by doing the basics.
Upload a profile pic, so potential and genuine guys can at least see what you look like.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Shinapraise(m): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough said.

U can reach me on omobaonireke@gmail.com let talk

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2019
saggitarius01:

Dear sister, the truth is I had to drop out of school cus I felt why use the little savings I have to keep funding my schooling when I know I have no body that might help me get a job. So I finished my ND and started something else. But if you won't see my not having a degree as an issue then no problems we can be friends.

If u don't mind I can assist u get a job with the ND u have, let's be friends first then contact me on whatsapp 07036440359
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2019
I may become like this grin
I just love chasing success and not the outgoing type so sister I can relate (though not close to your age)
I think you should free and loosen up, try taking a work in your neighborhood, if you are the religious type attend church more (don't be the type that will just come and after closing Carry Bible and leave), you can include weekly activities or join a work force in church if you have the time.
Register in the gym like someone said. Try making new friends (both male and females), this will encourage you to start hanging out more cos it feels better when you are with someone outside but if it's only you, you will continue to be married to your indoor lifestyle smiley
I hope this helps

Everyone don't forget to check my signature kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by millionboi2: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

Can we chat?
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
I really, really apologise to everybody here for it seemed I deliberately went AWOL. I noticed I was banned by a mod therefore preventing me from replying a lot of questions and also making lots of clarifications concerning the topic of discourse. I apologise again.
I just want to say a Verryyyy big THANK YOU to everyone who out of their busy schedule took out time to give a reply as regards an issue I wasn't sure of what next to do. You all have given me a pointer (I think) towards the right direction. Y'all are amazing, you inspiring and above all, I see the difference the Nigerian youths will make when eventually the mandate of leadership is handed over to them totally. kiss
I am indeed grateful and overwhelmed by the immense show of love by romancelanders. A December get away with us all won't be bad.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cc: @ AwkaetitiBabe nnem ndewooo. Only a Queen can encourage another Queen.
@ kevsmart88 baba you too much.
@ Jordanbelfort07 you damn clown grin grin grin. I took no offence on your posts they only cracked me up.
@gracealone I really appreciate.
@Netfilix, thanks so much.
@ Shibaraba Baba na wa for you grin grin grin
@davillian, @Omoboricash, @Damtan,@ Isokoboy, @Joystark, @ Jephy19 and all the wonderful people I cant remember their monikers mehnnn I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Greatzeus:
Tarrr you are 35years of age.We know girls reduced their age by 5 to 10 years. And yes,you are not just concerned,you are desperate,very desperate.
No 25 years old girl will never sit down to think she will be lonely forever, that's her prime age when men flock around her. So stop the unnecessary lied so as not to be seen as evening newspaper.

Lmao grin grin grin no be small fire you dey spit oo
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by fireback: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
saggitarius01:

Dear sister, the truth is I had to drop out of school cus I felt why use the little savings I have to keep funding my schooling when I know I have no body that might help me get a job. So I finished my ND and started something else. But if you won't see my not having a degree as an issue then no problems we can be friends.
I can't marriage a woman who is not education person because I am a graduation of university.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

You don't need anyone to make you happy,your happiness depends on you and you alone,don't force it.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by kels2010(m): 3:21am On Sep 27, 2019
I commend your courage and would like to be your friend if that's ok with you
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Such a weakk asss, you had to run to MOD to get be banned smh!
ericsmith:

I didnt know you were counting times i've mentioned you, even if she is d 1st independent woman to you, that is a norm in my circle. listen gud i can mention you anytime i fvckin feel like it, u've a choice nt to reply,so deal with it. ok !!
it is a public faceless forum, who the fvck is OP to even select guys here, una don see hungry men grin funny tinz
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Such a weakk asss, you had to run to MOD to get be banned smh!

i didnt av to do anything ... maybe my gurls here did ..they don't even comment.
nothing much really happened while u were away except tasha was evicted ... i hope u've learnt ur lesson tew.

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sharappp and fuckkk off undecided. I hattee you so much. Weaklingg. You are always quick to mention people, yet you run to MODS .... weaklingg
ericsmith:

i didnt av to do anything ... maybe my gurls here did ..they don't even comment.
nothing much really happened while u were away except tasha was evicted ... i hope u've learnt ur lesson tew.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sharappp and fuckkk off undecided. I hattee you so much. Weaklingg. You are always quick to mention people, yet you run to MODS .... weaklingg
q

If i shut up n you keep barkin like these people will take you for a mad lil gurl ... i jus av to keep coverin ur small ass grin in ur case "small" is even an overstatement.

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Your last sentence...is GOLD!
Thanks man. Glad you liked my view.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by 2rez: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Op na this kain topic dey later born another topic like; men are scum, a lady use ynash dey drag sand for beach, dey rain curse on top men fah grin. Op be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) / Night Bus Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.