Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist (3229 Views)

Naija Ladies Things U Should Stop Doing When You Reach 25yrs / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
Awww furry azz been duped by these male scammers exposed, Healing starts now!

Congratulations Media, you do not need approval from other people as long as you and your fiance is happy that all it matters.
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

I think not, Hmmph, ^^^^

*she didn't say that, did she?* undecided
mediatrix8:

YORISH& MR MONEY:

Thank you for complimenting wink wink wink, I am engaged to a Nigerian guy, and I love everything about Nigeria and the people bcz of him, Am I deserving to be a part of your people? wink wink wink wink

Yes dear, moreover such a pweety smile would never go amiss  wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by 190: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

Awww furry azz been duped by these male scammers exposed, Healing starts now!

Congratulations Media, you do not need approval from other people as long as you and your fiance is happy that all it matters.
cry cry cry
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
I surely did, Yorisb, what you gon do? Go looking abroad for Nairalist scammers?
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

I surely did, Yorisb, what you gon do? Go looking abroad for Nairalist scammers?

*eats my heart out* cry
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MRMoneyE(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

YORISH& MR MONEY:

Thank you for complimenting wink wink wink, I am engaged to a Nigerian guy, and I love everything about Nigeria and the people bcz of him, Am I deserving to be a part of your people? wink wink wink wink

YOU ARE TOTALLY WELCOME TO BE PART OF US, WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ACCOMODATING, NICE AND CARING.
ALSO REMEMBER THAT WE SO MUCH LIKE BLEEPING, SO YOU HAVE TO BLEEP MY BROTHER WELL ENOUGH TILL
HE STARTS RUNNING AROUND IN THE ROOM FOR HELP  wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
MR Money £:

YOU ARE TOTALLY WELCOME TO BE PART OF US, WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ACCOMODATING, NICE AND CARING.
ALSO REMEMBER THAT WE SO MUCH LIKE BLEEPING, SO YOU HAVE TO BLEEP MY BROTHER WELL ENOUGH TILL
HE STARTS RUNNING AROUND IN THE ROOM FOR HELP  wink
(spits milk on screen and laughing) Hmmm, never mind,

Yorisb, I sowwy didn't know you were macking up on Media, Sis sorry, kiss
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
no problem, I don't think I am pretty,though I know my baby didn't love me only with my face or physical look but hhmmmmmmmmmm, you have no idea who am I, ANYWAY,i WILL JUST REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by hescool(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
@mediatrix8

stop fishing for compliments. and yes u are just average, not what i will call pretty, happy now? cool
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
sure angry
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^I'm unsure of your sure, infact it doesnt seem surely. cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
yORISH: why? I am 101% sure okay? wink wink wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
I see Imma have to start a class on macking,

Anyway,

Why would someone abroad be looking for someone on Nairaland? undecided
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

OK!. . .was kinda worried bout the emoticon facial expression previously. wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
hehhehe, it's my mouse's mistake lol, hey what time is it there? I am feeling sleepy na, it's past midnight here, Good night, till tomorrow smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
Good nite and sleep tight pweety smiley
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
(giggling)
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

I know a couple of real men who pose here as women

someone like queeneve is a matured married man in his late 50s

posing here as a woman,

others are:

inkerd_nerd
and odunnu

these are happily married men (ask me how i knew) ive met them in person!

LIAR
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by luap: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
Lots of people pretending to be someone else.
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MRMoneyE(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
Yorisb:

Good nite and sleep tight pweety smiley

YOU NEVER SLEEP shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by omotundemi(f): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
Kaei! Chineke meee!
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by occam(m): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2010
@poster
what do you expect? the web is a den for scammers; littered with "Keyser Soze" types

there are lots of women prowling the internet for a big pay day. watch out
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

I can bet wiv OBJ, that is not ur pix

190:

queeneve//mrsevil

I must expose you and stop all these flirting you do here online

queeneve must be exposed for been that man who he really is,

queeneve (Husband) and family!!

Odunnu actually seems to be a girl, but i dont knw bout the queeneve
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by izby(m): 4:34am On Nov 02, 2010
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2010
^^ Y do u hv to leave ya number by ur profile, or are u one of em? lipsrsealed
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by annawhite(f): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

no problem, I don't think I am pretty,though I know my baby didn't love me only with my face or physical look but hhmmmmmmmmmm, you have no idea who am I, ANYWAY,i WILL JUST REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF, kiss kiss kiss kiss
hmmmm,me tink u write like a nigerian,ur grammer is so nigerian
by bein part of us,aw do u mean?
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2010
ANNAWHITE: Maybe you are wondering how I organize my grammar,as you've said it's similar to Nigerian style.I don't know but maybe because I have been with my Nigerian bf for almost 3 years so in some manner I may unknowingly follow his styles., I think it's not a big deal though kiss kiss
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

ANNAWHITE: Maybe you are wondering how I organize my grammar,as you've said it's similar to Nigerian style.I don't know but maybe because I have been with my Nigerian bf for almost 3 years so in some manner I may unknowingly follow his styles., I think it's not a big deal though kiss kiss
who is decieving who? undecided
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by buccaneer7(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2010
ANNAWHITE: Maybe you are wondering how I organize my grammar,as you've said it's similar to Nigerian style.I don't know but maybe because I have been with my Nigerian bf for almost 3 years so in some manner I may unknowingly follow his styles., I think it's not a big deal though

who is decieving who?

she is not decieving. it is like that when asian date our nigerians. i have seen many chinese speaking yoruba, ibo and pigin in malaysia although my own speaks only english,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by annawhite(f): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

ANNAWHITE:  Maybe you are wondering how I organize my grammar,as you've said it's similar to Nigerian style.I don't know but maybe because I have been with my Nigerian bf for almost 3 years so in some manner I may unknowingly follow his styles., I think it's not a big deal though kiss kiss
sure,u r defending urself,dat's so nigerian too
wel kip followin his style,r u on facebook,cos if i kno ma black broda,he wil want 2 flaunt u on  FB
odiaero:

who is decieving who? undecided
annawhite is decievin odiaero LOL
buccaneer7:

she is not decieving. it is like that when asian date our nigerians. i have seen many chinese speaking yoruba, ibo and pigin in malaysia although my own speaks only english,
bucamumu*sorry bucaneer stop houndin me.who ask u,face front
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

And u believe they automatically know how to speak yoruba or ibo by staying with their nigerian boyfriends without coming to nigeria? guy think again, or u find another way to make ur point
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2010
Only GOD knows who the DECEIVERS are, Deceiving yourself here ,For what?As the say,It's so easy to judge others if you are comparing it to your own self, lol.Language can be learned and adopt so easily specially when u have been together for a period of time.The manners of talking doesn't mean you are totally changed as you are.You can still see the difference kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Some Funny Ironies Of Life / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.