Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist (3233 Views)

Naija Ladies Things U Should Stop Doing When You Reach 25yrs / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

Only GOD knows who the DECEIVERS are, Deceiving yourself here ,For what?As the say,It's so easy to judge others if you are comparing it to your own self, lol.Language can be learned and adopt so easily specially when u have been together for a period of time.The manners of talking doesn't mean you are totally changed as you are.You can still see the difference kiss kiss kiss

still i no gree, i wish this site hv cam access like others am using, i 4 don bust u ass
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2010
ODIAERO dear, Why are you judging me? Who do you think I am? Have you been to China? Do you have any idea how many Nigerians I come across with,talk with,eat with and  deal with every single day? I have been with them for almost 3 years because we are doing business with them with my baby here, Do you think a person is so dumb not to immitate any of the language,manners and gesture they have if u are dealing with them everyday? For 3 years?  Ohh mY God,, Going to the Nigeria isn't the only way to learn the language and the culture isn't the only way, you can learn it anywhere you are a s long as you are dealing with most of them everyday for a period of time shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by buccaneer7(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2010
And u believe they automatically know how to speak yoruba or ibo by staying with their nigerian boyfriends without coming to nigeria? guy think again, or u find another way to make your point

you got me there the once i have seen speak real parapo have been to 9ja. But other here do speak few things, but i know a girl i meet her in club every now and then she speaks pigin. i even hate her for that, because the pigin get asian tune.

@annwhite
na thunder to fire your mouth way be like yansh. who tell you say i dey follow you? you fine wen i go dey follow you?
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

ODIAERO dear, Why are you judging me? Who do you think I am? Have you been to China? Do you have any idea how many Nigerians I come across with,talk with,eat with and deal with every single day? I have been with them for almost 3 years because we are doing business with them with my baby here, Do you think a person is so dumb not to immitate any of the language,manners and gesture they have if u are dealing with them everyday? For 3 years? Ohh mY God,, Going to the Nigeria isn't the only way to learn the language and the culture isn't the only way, you can learn it anywhere you are a s long as you are dealing with most of them everyday for a period of time shocked shocked shocked shocked

And when y'all are doing the bizness, u immitate just like parrots without knowing the meaning?, somebody help me here, i no go die, i don catch am
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2010
TALK TO THE MARINES man,since you can't understand the value of friendship shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by buccaneer7(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin AT LAST SOME RAGE!
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

TALK TO THE MARINES man,since you can't understand the value of friendship shocked shocked shocked shocked
\
  Is it only  the Marine, what about the Airforce?  Plz stop claiming what u are not
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by buccaneer7(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2010
And when y'all are doing the bizness, u immitate just like parrots without knowing the meaning?, somebody help me here, i no go die, i don catch am

I believe her,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

grin grin grin grin grin AT LAST SOME RAGE!
nhehehehehehhe, am well equipped at home,bott cam and others, skype too, let her go on skype lemme see
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2010
I do have web cam as well, want a challenge? hmmmm don't force me or you will regret hahhaha anyway,I am busy now, WORK TIME, be back after 4 hours, watch out till I come back, ODINAERO DEAR, just keep you mouth shut, and don't ever judge someone you never know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

I do have web cam as well, want a challenge? hmmmm don't force me or you will regret hahhaha anyway,I am busy now, WORK TIME, be back after 4 hours, watch out till I come back, ODINAERO DEAR, just keep you mouth shut, and don't ever judge someone you never know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes, i want a challenge, on Skype. If u like go to the Moon, am always online and will be waiting, your time starts now, and if u dont get back, u are busted
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by buccaneer7(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2010
lol, these people smart die. they know how to insult/bully person in a very soft and politely manner unlike most 9ja girl. she just use style tell you say she is not going online bro
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

lol, these people smart die. they know how to insult/bully person in a very soft and politely manner unlike most 9ja girl. she just use style tell you say she is not going online bro
Trust me na, no escape route for her, i go dey follow am like breeze
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by buccaneer7(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2010
she probably might be a more uglier than that girl in her profile i i believe she is asian.

Since the majority of our guys only get the less futunate chicks here(i mean the ones either who are not pretty or fat) because the beautifull ones are taken by their local guys and they brag and pride alot. i could go on,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

she probably might be a more uglier than that girl in her profile i i believe she is asian.

Since the majority of our guys only get the less futunate chicks here(i mean the ones either who are pretty or fat) because the beautifull ones are taken by their local guys and they brag and pride alot. i could go on,
hehehehhehe, plz go on
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Ikedonn(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2010
wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by annawhite(f): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2010
odiaero:

Trust me na, no escape route for her, i go dey follow am like breeze
she is asian alrite!
and wen you have prove your point wat do u hope to achieve
please let her be
buccaneer7:

you got me there the once i have seen speak real parapo have been to 9ja. But other here do speak few things, but i know a girl i meet her in club every now and then she speaks pigin. i even hate her for that, because the pigin get asian tune.

@annwhite
na thunder to fire your mouth way be like yansh. who tell you say i dey follow you? you fine wen i go dey follow you?
keep it coming fool!
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
poor thing
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by annawhite(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2010
proven a point rather!
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2010
, DON'T JUDGE if you don't wanna be JUDGEd smiley smiley smiley
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by 190: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
odunnu

inkerd nerd

and queeneve//mrseve/mrs evil

are men,

i have seen them with my 2 naked ballz eyes
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
Yeah, I will be mrs evil when I ram my size 20 inch toe up your azz!
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by 195(f): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
true
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hmm. . .
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
GBAM!
CONFIRMED!!
mediatrix na igbo boy wey dey pose as yoruba woman for internet angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Confirm If This Dating Site is Genuine Or False (afrointroduction) / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). / Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.