Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I'm Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused. (1856 Views)

Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me / I'm Confused. I Need Help / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused. by debaj10: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Anyabeku:

Lolz! If you were in my shoes, you would know how difficult it is to forget someone you genuinely love.
anti, abeg o!!

ur shoo too tyt 4 my leg.

angry
Re: I'm Confused. by Alexaonfleek: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hon,from your write-up it seems d first guy is no longer interested in u.pls forget about him and move on.no guy should make u feel depraved and sad like that.

Also if u think u don't really want to be with d
second guy pls find a way to nicely break it off with him,if not then what is stopping u from getting married to a guy who from your writeup clearly values u.its always easy to develop feelings along the way if you put your heart to it.

Everything still lies in your hands tho.just an advice
Re: I'm Confused. by WisdomHunter(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's well known that women always craving for what they can't have

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. by CyberWolf: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
When we tell guys to read Ubunja threads, they won’t listen. When you treat a woman with respect and care, they take it for granted because in their mind, they’ve conquered you. They’ll rather be serious chasing after some niggar that don’t give a fvck about them, that’s how they’re wired psychologically.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. by enesi009: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2019
The Op story is a typical example of what pple like Hardon and ubunja is preaching the guy she love portray the Alpha male y the other guy is Mr Nice guy.. Aka beta... U see despite e is nice to her she can't love him but still go for the bad guys... Men pls learn a lesson and be the alpha

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. by Greatzeus(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
debaj10:
lol
dis woman
u funi o.
sombori dey ax say, wot do women want?
in ur case, u clearly want to keep chasing d carrot in ur front dts tied to ur back.
isok.
as ur family refuse to konk ur hed, shey?
keep waiting in vain, eh?
las las, u go dey oryt.

till u lose d 2 guys, b4 ur eye go clear.
abeg, mouna hide sniper 4 her area o!
smh
I hate reading words like this,it irritates me. undecided Are you writing in English or pidgin or what Worst thing is you are still writing long story with your shameful grammar.
I won't be surprised if you are a blogger,that's what unemployment has led journalism into. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused. by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I will advice you to go for the second guy,you will definitely learn to love him
I think the first guy isn't serious about the relationship,this is the kind of guy that will keep on apologizing bt will never change nd make you loose a serious guy.Nw that you have seen a perfect guy you shouldn't let go of him or you might regret it!!!
You girls are saying she should forget about his first guy and go for the second, but don't you think this can lead to cheating in no distant time on the part of the girl since her heart is still with the first guy?
My advise to the girl in question if you know your heart is not with the second guy kindly let him go. There will be other girl who will love him, now i know most girls truely do not really know what they want. I spit on this thread
Re: I'm Confused. by debaj10: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Greatzeus:

I hate reading words like this,it irritates me. undecided Are you writing in English or pidgin or what Worst thing is you are still writing long story with your shameful grammar.
I won't be surprised if you are a blogger,that's what unemployment has led journalism into. sad
hmmm…
mouna c me, c kweshun o.
"Are you writing in English or pidgin or what"?!
shuoooo.
oboy, u don hia "jump an pass" b4?
so, e dey hard u to know wish won e b?
wondament!
u don hia say BBC dey giv new 4 pidgin?
b4 u stat ontop mata wey go pass ur Levu, go teh dem say ur bodi dey scrash u.
imagine lawma rubbish 4 nairaland o!
and to ur lazy mind, dis won na long tori?!
lmfao!!
bunkum
Re: I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
debaj10:
hmmm…
mouna c me, c kweshun o.
"Are you writing in English or pidgin or what"?!
shuoooo.
oboy, u don hia "jump an pass" b4?
so, e dey hard u to know wish won e b?
wondament!
u don hia say BBC dey giv new 4 pidgin?
b4 u stat ontop mata wey go pass ur Levu, go teh dem say ur bodi dey scrash u.
imagine lawma rubbish 4 nairaland o!
and to ur lazy mind, dis won na long tori?!
lmfao!!
bunkum

Hehehe
Re: I'm Confused. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2019
but would you agree to let me humiliate you sexually?
DocH:

Hehehe
Re: I'm Confused. by Jombom: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Miss you never get sense but e sure for me love go give you sense with time after dem use your heart play ping pong tire. You de love who no give u love time n attention. You must get sense by fire by force.

Anyabeku:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Talk About Sex When I’m Around? / "I'm Not Sure My Son Is Pleased To Open Eyes In Nigeria" - Man Welcomes His Son / Bbnaija : Ka3rna And Praise Caught On Live Camera Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.