Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) (59024 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

this thing really is paining your life oo, from using words like "2023 kee you there" and "Ndi ara" over mere political comments.. Las Las you go dey alright, but just like we told you jonathan was ending his tenure in 2015 and you kind voted for him and it still ended, or when we told you Atiku was not nearing Aso Rock and you chest beat and shouted but that didnt make him win, that just how am categorically telling you that 2023 is for Yoruba, you can cry , wail, curse or insult.. it changes nothing for the 5%ters with the least collected PVC after Northeast
You have all the PVCs yet you contributed only 260k marginal votes to APC while Anambra alone gave PDP about 300k.

Traitors can never be president of this country again.

We will push you guys the position you have always occupied since 1958-2015.

SW even lack the in-house unity and cohension to win the president.

You can't defeat a better South (SE, SS, MB) backed core Northerner.

Even your Christians will abandon you guys to your folly. Only yoruba moslems will vote for thiefubu (SWT)

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You have all the PVCs yet you contributed only 260k marginal votes to APC while Anambra alone gave PDP about 300k.

Traitors can never be president of this country again.

We will push you guys the position you have always occupied since 1958-2015.

SW even lack the in-house unity and cohension to win the president.

You can't defeat a better South (SE, SS, MB) backed core Northerner.

Even your Christians will abandon you guys to your folly. Only yoruba moslems will vote for thiefubu (SWT)

Well arguing with an Ibo man who last produced a President 59 years ago(under the rule of a powerful Prime Minister tafa balewa) or Vice President 37 years ago is like pouring water into a basket, lets argue this when your region can produce anything higher than chief whip, for now i''l rather discuss politics with Ijaws who atleast has a former Vice President and a former President or an urhobo man who sent Ibos packing from the seat of Deputy Senate President or Akwa Ibom people (efik/ibibio) whose illustrious son now head Niger Delta Ministry

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Well arguing with an Ibo man who last produceda President 59 years ago or Vice President 37 years ago is like pouring water into a basket, lets argue this when your region can produce anything higher than chief whip, for now i''l rather discuss politics with Ijaws who atleast has a former Vice President and a former President or an urhobo man who sent Ibos packing from the seat of Deputy Senate President
No wonder your graphics suck.

You speak incoherently. Anyway, it is your business but take this to the bank.

No traitor can become the president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

No wonder your graphics suck.

You speak incoherently. Anyway, it is your business but take this to the bank.

No traitor can become the president of this country.

Cry me a River.... have read all your post election rambling on Atiku who still lost , so why should i take you serious.. even Governor Nyesom Wike has dumped you guys like trash.., Incoherent or not, good or bad graphics 2023 Ibos aint Getting neither VP nor Presidency you can swallow that bitter pill..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by BamideleCharles: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Rag-Tag collective.

No one of repute is seen with them.
I pity the crass followership that many have gifted to the charlatan called Nnamdi Kanu.
A tosspot drunk on his narcissism is being fanned by idiots like him.

Till citizens think with reason, we will always see such mediocre collective trumpeting a pyrrhic sense of achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Cry me a River.... have read all your post election rambling on Atiku who still lost , so why should i take you serious.. even Governor Nyesom Wike has dumped you guys like trash.., Incoherent or not, good or bad graphics 2023 Ibos aint Getting neither VP nor Presidency you can swallow that bitter pill..
[/s]
trash
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Well arguing with an Ibo man who last produced a President 59 years ago(under the rule of a powerful Prime Minister tafa balewa) or Vice President 37 years ago is like pouring water into a basket, lets argue this when your region can produce anything higher than chief whip, for now i''l rather discuss politics with Ijaws who atleast has a former Vice President and a former President or an urhobo man who sent Ibos packing from the seat of Deputy Senate President or Akwa Ibom people (efik/ibibio) whose illustrious son now head Niger Delta Ministry
[/s]
more trash
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

And he is still wailing.

I don't care who becomes president. My interest is making sure that our CBN vault is safeguarded from a thief.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

And he is still wailing.

I don't care who becomes president. My interest is making sure that our CBN vault is safeguarded from a thief.

Yes that was why we made sure Atiku and Peter Obi from the land of the rising crime dont have access to CBN vaults

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Yes that was why we made sure Atiku and Peter Obi from the land of the rising crime dont have access to CBN vaults

[/s]
trash
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I am sure you will still extend that to thiefubu and osunbande in 2023.

Those two thieves should not be allowed near the keys to our treasury

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am sure you will still extend that to thiefubu and osunbande in 2023.

Those two thieves should not be allowed near the keys to our treasury

No we wont, because they dont have any single corruption cases hanging on them

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by guynextdoor(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Hausaman:

Imagine people that still practice OSU caste system, want to form a country, I dey laugh oooo.

we pray that ipobian pigs get their Fraud Republic on the conditions that.
1. No ipobian pigs would be allowed residency in Nigeria for the next 100 years.
So that their evils will be washed away from the land. The likes of fake drugs, cocaine pushing, ritualism, prostitution, human trafficking etc , will be a thing of the past, in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. We know the geese that lays the golden egg is against your domination of their land too, for Asari Dokubo will be rather die a Nigerian than be called an ipobian pig.
Listen, you simpleton! You think Biafra will be run the way you people have messed up this thing you call a country? FYI Biafra, once it comes to be, will be the envy of the world. You will see true federalism in practise. We will show you people what democracy is, and how it ought to be practised. Need I tell you that, the question of which region has what resources wouldn't even come up because, the country will be well structured so that each region will manage her resources. And FYI every region is blessed including your region which you foolishly see as a pile of sand. It's just that your lot are just too bereft of the intellectual capacity needed to harness what God has endowed them with.
We are on course as a people and as a nation, and soon, that which you guys thought impossible will be actualised before your very eyes.
We are the pride of the black race. Just watch another Singapore, Japan, China, America all rolled into one, emerge. Go and find out why it is said that, "in Biafra, Africa died." Just go and find out why the world powers teamed up with Nigeria to kill this dream in the last civil war. But alas for your sorry ass, times have changed, and everyone now sees you guys for who you truly are.
By virtue of our heritage as Israelites, we flourish and are unstoppable. Its natural with us. That's why we come to your very village and still excel your lot in everything. In doubt? Go ask pharaoh his experience which led to the persecution of ISRAELites in Egypt. You may not know all of this. I think your father will be in a better position to educate you.
I pray you do not die of heart attack when all of this starts happening. Again, bear in mind that once Biafra secedes, the other regions will follow suit including the Yorubas who you consider to be your allies. They're on course too, it's just that cowardice cum craftiness is their way of life.
By then, you would look back, and see what a monumental fool you have been. But, it will be too late.
So learn, my dear. Get some education. It will do you a world of good.
PS: remember to take your bath grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
trash
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

For yoruba moslems, thiefubu is greater than allah and mohammed combined.

But we the patriots will make sure that thief never sight our CBN keys
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by emekesales(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Buy MTN 100 naira at 98 naira.
Buy Airtel 100 naira at 98 naira.
Buy Glo 100 naira at 98 naira.
Buy 9Mobile 100 naira at 98 naira.
Sub DSTV 4,000 naira at 3,960 naira.
Sub GOTV 3,200 naira at 3,160 naira.
Sub StarTime 3,800 naira at 3,760 naira.
Pay PHCN (NEPA) bill at lower rates.
Inbox me or visit Uncle T Plaza Opp Igumbor Otiku Primary Sch, Agbor. Delta State.
Recharge And Get Paid
https:///2348131557622
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

For yoruba moslems, thiefubu is greater than allah and mohammed combined.

But we the patriots will make sure that thief never sight our CBN keys

LOL inconsiquential 5%ter sef they feel important, last time i checked even CBN governor is from Delta SouthSouth, the highest position of an Ibo man in Nigeria is Cheif whip, and hoseboy to the Economic Advisery Team Mr boyboy Charles Soludu, while His Boss and the Chairman is Professor Salami...

why am i telling you this? to let you know you aint worth a pinch of salt in Nigerian Politics
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2019
selemempe:
The yorubas should listen.

Breaking out from nigeria is the only long term interest u should have. A 2023 president is good...but pls tell me wat ur 1999-2007 presidency brought for ur yoruba nation. Bragging rights?
Ok tell me wat ur 1993 stinct in aso rock brought u. Another bragging right?
Ok tell me wat ur 1976-1979 term brought u. Yet another bragging rights?

Ok compare life in ivory coast and ghana with life in yoruba land. Do u see wat a small, well managed nation can bring? Organisation, unity of purpose and less chaos.

U think nigeria is bad now? Wait till oil finishes and climate change becomes more serious. Then u will wish u will go back to wen nigeria was the way it is today.

Keep marching forward IPOB. wat u are doing may seem like drama until it stops being drama and bcom real. A journey of a thousand miles......

powerful
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

LOL inconsiquential 5%ter sef they feel important, last time i checked even CBN governor is from Delta SouthSouth, the highest position of an Ibo man in Nigeria is Cheif whip, and hoseboy to the Economic Advisery Team Mr boyboy Charles Soludu, while His Boss and the Chairman is Professor Salami...

why am i telling you this? to let you know you aint worth a pinch of salt in Nigerian Politics
[/s]
bullcrap
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
So Kanu and co waited for MBuhari to depart for New York before telling us they are also invited? grin grin grin grin Ovi Igbo and sense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
horsepower101:

Correction: The Sun cannot be covered. That’s the saying.

We are the people of the rising Sun. The light of Africa.

A white man once said that “in Biafra, Africa died”. He saw the great potentials of Biafrans during the uncivil war.

It is also on record that the western powers said that they don’t want another Japan especially in Africa.

They wanted Africa to remain backward so they needed Biafra to lose that war.
when the biafran diplomatic team arrived Santa sofia in 1968,the Europeans told them that "one Japan is already too much for Europe "
its only in Nnewi and Aba that you will see indigenous technological statements.
not lagos ibadan or kano kaduna which happens to be concentration of foreign companies.
the yoruba had nothing to offer Africa ,at least the hausa can offer agriculture

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kuginzi: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maazi Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed the Igbos. The fact remains the same: Kanu is never serious about the agitation. He is just after the Igbos money. "Kanu is a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel"
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by magzey: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Attendance is free but, speech is only for the best countries . dem get an american driver and snap Pictures with Chai. IPOB na Scam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kuginzi: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
BIAFRA IS A SCAM!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by eneboy19(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

What is the name of your school?
. Ondo State University of Science and Technology
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
horsepower101:

Correction: The Sun cannot be covered. That’s the saying.

We are the people of the rising Sun. The light of Africa.

A white man once said that “in Biafra, Africa died”. He saw the great potentials of Biafrans during the uncivil war.

It is also on record that the western powers said that they don’t want another Japan especially in Africa.

They wanted Africa to remain backward so they needed Biafra to lose that war.

Keep fooling yourselves. You want a country but cannot handle simple states. Which of your South East states are stable?
Chest beaters
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Promise a yoruba man a plate of ewedu and he will betray even his own family- Abacha
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Promise a yoruba man a plate of ewedu and he will betray even his own family- Abacha

" I don't have a problem with the Ibos, as for the right price you can buy and resell the at will " - ibb 1991

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

I don't have a problem with the Ibos, as for the right price you can buy and resell the at will - ibb 1991
[/s]
shut up
this is not BBnaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Eze2000:

Stop hitting your own share button it is too early in the day for fraud. Let others do the hitting so we see how much sense your comment makes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:
Afonjas will still come and call it fraud, while the biggest fraud is Nigeria itself

How is it not fraud. You stand at the lobby of UN to talk pictures. Even an ordinary person can take such pic.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Chiachifranklin: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
They said they are Touts,miscreants.etc but today the whole is acknowledging the so called terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.