Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (56830 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by solmusdesigns: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2019
pcguru1:

Primary school kid Relationship, that's what it sounds like. You and una girlfriend are both jobless.

This is what twitter users are saying during the nairaland trend,.. Kids have now taking over nairaland, not just any kids but the Dunce and the retvrds

Intellectually unsound post like this are meant for facebook

7 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by CyberWolf: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2019
silento:

Thanks for advise
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by doctore212(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2019
I need a sex doll
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2019
silento:

Ok mr phd holder in relationship

I just realized you were joking, I thought you were serious

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ShakaZullu(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

This is what twitter users are saying during the nairaland trend,.. Kids have now taking over nairaland, not just any kids but the Dunce and the retvrds

[/s]
shut up

3 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Op,what u did wasn't too good ooo.leaving your gf for her friend for that matter.forget all these guys hailing u but trust me that was just......somehow.

Pls no one should quote me except d op.
I just quoted you, sue me! You female folks are pathetic, always playing the victim's card hurting men's feelings every now and then without recourse and at the same time expect to be treated well, the said gf isn't deserving of the guy, she values a common reality show more than her bf, how horrible? I'm fully in support of the guy, she must learn the hard way since it wasn't the first time she did such a thing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by meobizy(f): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2019
I guess this is good publicity for the show. Oya, somebody should move this to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Baddiezz(f): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
CyberWolf:
You would’ve gone for another girl entirely, not her friend. They will surely team and deal with you. Besides, someone that will stab her friend in the back like this ain’t a good person so, stay woke..
You're right. Lord save us from these type of "friends" fiends

3 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Kakamorufu(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2019
hahaha. i stan.

drop it like its hot grin
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by spirul77: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2019
lol, I had to check the moniker repeatedly to check if its not a post by STUPIDITY, mehhh that guy fit use laugh kill person o
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
You should be more concerned about your so called new girlfriend who betrayed her friend just to be with you... only a matter of Time before she will do same to you

She wouldn't even blink an eye when it is time throw you under the bus and go for a better option, the both of you suit each other.

23 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Opeyemix007(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Will be waiting for season 2

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by purples25(f): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2019
You could have called her and told her exactly how this is hurting you, and the stakes at hand. You could have given her your rules and how if it doesn't stop, its over.

But you can't. Also, you want to deal with her. You dont want to leave without making your mark.

7 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by aristocratic5(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Laff wan kill me die
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Jamestown123: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
All of u here commenting, saying that what the op did is not good oo or op is a child. I bet u guys have never be in such situations before, girls never wound una heart before. Op if u won friend the sister, friend her. U deserve better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Baller93(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
I love this...
silento:
While she was busy watching bbnaija 2019

She hardly had time for us to chat , just one or two calls in a week

Long story short there is this her friends that is always online I joking shoot my shot and boom she was interested in me , it was a bit hard for her to accept but after a month she gave in and we are now fully dating each other

She has been asking me to officially tell her friend that Am done with her , but am keeping it as a surprise for her when bbnaija end she will come back fully like last year

Then I will break the news to her as her own endorsement deal

grin cool

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by OnPointMan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin

Check my signature
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by YusufTheGreat: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Op,what u did wasn't too good ooo.leaving your gf for her friend for that matter.forget all these guys hailing u but trust me that was just......somehow.

I quoted you

2 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
silento:

Long story short there is this her friends that is always online I joking shoot my shot and boom she was interested in me , it was a bit hard for her to accept but after a month she gave in and we are now fully dating each other

She has been asking me to officially tell her friend that Am done with her , but am keeping it as a surprise for her when bbnaija end she will come back fully like last year

grin cool
She wasnt loyal to her friend and somehow you think she will be loyal to you. Two of you are perfect for each other sha

6 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

I quote you because I can and because I like trouble
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
So funny but I forgot to laugh. grin grin
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by davillian(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
silento:

grin cool
Must it be her friend haba?
This would end the relationship between she and her friend.
You go hear the fight and the beating the friend go receive.

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by extremelygolden: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Op please reconsider. Or are you saying you have never abandoned her during the Premier/ Champions League? If you're a football fan, I am sure you would have done same to her too.

If she doesn't cheat on you, ending your relationship with her based on this wouldn't be good.

And for that yeye friend of hers, I bet you she will date your friends. Just mark my words. And please let us know when that happens.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Wizvicky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
silento:

grin cool
my man��. chop knuckle �
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by y3mi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

So it is right for someone you call a girlfriend to change from the usual by giving maximum attention to BBN'19 than his boyfriend ?

No, you set reason am

How would you feel if your boyfriend changed over night from the way hr normally does to you by giving much time to inconsequential things than you. Be honest please.

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by y3mi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I'm 100% in support of you big brother, it time we start calling the bluff of this never-was girlfriend... mine just broke up with me for the flimsiest of reason citing I'm a pessimist all because I share my issues with her from time to time. E pain me buh I man up and I just gotta let her go.

3 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Alexaonfleek: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
y3mi:
So it is right for someone you call a girlfriend to change from the usual by giving maximum attention to BBN'19 than his boyfriend ?

No, you set reason am

How would you feel if your boyfriend changed over night from the way hr normally does to you by giving much time to inconsequential things than you. Be honest please.
yeah what d girl did was wrong but I'm talking about the fact that he left her for the friend.the friend in question is not even a good person and it's just somehow leaving your partner for his or her friend

2 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by AfroKnight: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Then she will come to Nairaland to open thread. grin

My boyfriend is dating my friend. Help me.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by y3mi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
yeah what d girl did was wrong but I'm talking about the fact that he left her for the friend.the friend in question is not even a good person and it's just somehow leaving your partner for his or her friend
How is she not a good person. Where in the OP's intentions to befriend her girlfriend's friend did you discern her personality to be good or bad ? Enlighten me. For all I care, I wish the OP is doing it just to spite her, and not just for the worries of been single after giving that insensitive gal an after-BBN red card

4 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Mcslize: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
silento:

She was like that last year so this year will be the last

Aside the bbnaija, has she been behaving like that before?
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mcslize:

Aside the bbnaija, has she been behaving like that before?

No all the madness started when bbnaija start she is always glued to her tv everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.