Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (56834 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Just say you are tired of the relationship and you have been eyeing her friend. What's the flimsy bbnaija excuse? If you loved her, you won't even be thinking this.

Your babe is lucky to lose you and her friend is "inheriting" bad market. Chai!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Slimzjoe:

Lol...wish I could summon the courage to be this stewpeed grin
It's a grade A stupidity.....
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
Just say you are tired of the relationship and you have been eyeing her friend. What's the flimsy bbnaija excuse? If you loved her, you won't even be thinking this.

Your babe is lucky to lose you and her friend is "inheriting" bad market. Chai!
This is just the victim card we talking about here....someone ignored his bf for bbnaija, that useless show that doesn't put money in someone pocket and now you are here saying his babe is lucky to lose him.....how do you girls normally think sef? Irrational way of thinking is typical norms among girls of nowadays always supporting each other especially if they are doing the wrong thing at the right time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Ryan03(f): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2019
pcguru1:

Primary school kid Relationship, that's what it sounds like. You and una girlfriend are both jobless.
I had to laugh
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Ryan03(f): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

This is just the victim card we talking about here....someone ignored his bf for bbnaija, that useless show that doesn't put money in someone pocket and now you are here saying his babe is lucky to lose him.....how do you girls normally think sef? Irrational way of thinking is typical norms among girls of nowadays always supporting each other especially if they are doing the wrong thing at the right time.
lol, and you forgot that most of us guys ignore our babes ones LA liga starts abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Ryan03(f): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I just quoted you, sue me! You female folks are pathetic, always playing the victim's card hurting men's feelings every now and then without recourse and at the same time expect to be treated well, the said gf isn't deserving of the guy, she values a common reality show more than her bf, how horrible? I'm fully in support of the guy, she must learn the hard way since it wasn't the first time she did such a thing.
did you ask if he confronted her about it the first time? You seem more pained than the op, calm down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Ryan03(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2019
extremelygolden:
Op please reconsider. Or are you saying you have never abandoned her during the Premier/ Champions League? If you're a football fan, I am sure you would have done same to her too.

If she doesn't cheat on you, ending your relationship with her based on this wouldn't be good.

And for that yeye friend of hers, I bet you she will date your friends. Just mark my words. And please let us know when that happens.
same thing I was trying to say. He have no goo reason to leave the girl, I feel there's more to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Ryan03:
lol, and you forgot that most of us guys ignore our babes ones LA liga starts abi?
Bros it's just a weekend thing and it's sure gonna be over but 99days damn!!!...who's gonna keep up? Can you?

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Ryan03(f): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2019
silento:

No all the madness started when bbnaija start she is always glued to her tv everytime
my guy, I'm guessing you didnt call her attention to it the first time she did it, I think you will regret it except you were already tired of her

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Ryan03(f): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

Bros it's just a weekend thing and it's sure gonna be over but 99days damn!!!...who's gonna keep up? Can you?
hehehehe, na same passion o. If LA liga stay for 6months, my gf go hear word. All i'm trying to say is that op should be careful. He might be leaving a human for a demon. I have dated wicked girls and if this is the only fault he can find in this girl, then he is dating a human

4 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Ryan03:
hehehehe, na same passion o. If LA liga stay for 6months, my gf go hear word. All i'm trying to say is that op should be careful. He might be leaving a human for a demon. I have dated wicked girls and if this is the only fault he can find in this girl, then he is dating a human
Well you have a point sha but he should just try and talk to her again even if he has done that before.....the new girl might be up to something...what a useless friend...
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2019
silento:

Trust me she won't this wasn't the first but it is going to be her last
And it had to be her friend? This pepper you about to serve, reason it well.

You guys should discuss it well biko.
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Mcslize: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2019
silento:

No all the madness started when bbnaija start she is always glued to her tv everytime

Maybe that's just her nature. You can give her the benefits of doubts. If she is good in other aspects, then just overlook her always being glued to bbnaija. Is not that she cheated on you. That shouldn't be an issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Rukkydelta(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Relationships are too draining, a great work load

Make money and be happy cry

Don't forget to check my signature smiley

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Rukkydelta(f): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Mcslize:

Maybe that's just her nature. You can give her the benefits of doubts. If she is good in other aspects, then just overlook her always being glued to bbnaija. Is not that she cheated on you. That shouldn't be an issue.

kiss
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by chinchonglee(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Op,what u did wasn't too good ooo.leaving your gf for her friend for that matter.forget all these guys hailing u but trust me that was just......somehow.

Pls no one should quote me except d op.
He is stupid. Frm what i can decode he has been tayad of d relationship for long jst couldn't get d right excuse to escape.

So he cooked dis sh*t up

4 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

Victim card? So a guy leaving someone he supposedly loves because she ignored him for a tv programme is rational?

If you are thinking rationally, you would know that is not a good excuse to quit a serious relationship. If he is asked why he broke up with his girlfriend, he will say bbnaija. So as a man, he was competing with bbnaija and he lost cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Victim card? So a guy leaving someone he supposedly loves because she ignored him for a tv programme is rational?

If you are thinking rationally, you would know that is not a good excuse to quit a serious relationship. If he is asked why he broke up with his girlfriend, he will say bbnaija. So as a man, he was competing with bbnaija and he lost cheesy.

This is her second time ok....she might switch to Zeeworld now after bbnaija. I hate those kinda girls mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

This is her second time ok....she might switch to Zeeworld now after bbnaija. I hate those kinda girls mehn!!!

If ladies can keep up with their man's divided attention when Premier league, Italian Serie A, La liga, League un, Carabo cup, Europa League, UEFA champions league, etc are in season, there should be a way to balance and reason together.

Do you think ladies like such guys at those times? Everyone has what they love to watch. Some might be annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

If ladies can keep up with their man's divided attention when Premier league, Italian Serie A, La liga, League un, Carabo cup, Europa League, UEFA champions league, etc are in season, there should be a way to balance and reason together.

Do you think ladies like such guys at those times? Everyone has what they love to watch. Some might be annoying.
But football is not everyday for 99days now?

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

But how many days are the different football leagues in total almost all through the year? Bbnaija is 3months and that's it till the next year or two years.

It's just that you will judge the one that affects or benefits you more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

But how many days are the different football leagues in total almost all through the year? Bbnaija is 3months and that's it till the next year or two years.

It's just that you will judge the one that affects and benefits you more fairly than for others. To you, soccer probably makes more sense but Zeeworld is somebody else's EPL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's just that you will judge the one that affects and benefits you more fairly than for others. To you, soccer probably makes more sense but Zeeworld is somebody else's EPL.
I won't be biased on this but look at it from this angle.....EPL is only on weekends and Champions league is only at nights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays twice in a month for the duration of it and Carabao cup is also at night except FA cup which is also weekend things, so what are you saying? .....BBnaija is all day for 99days ...think again.

4 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

I won't be biased on this but look at it from this angle.....EPL is only on weekends and Champions league is only at nights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays twice in a month for the duration of it and Carabao cup is also at night except FA cup which is also weekend things, so what are you saying? .....BBnaija is all day for 99days ...think again.

I won't argue on this. I am married to football so I can categorically tell you that the time we watch football superceeds every other programme. Not to mention lawn tennis and their long games. Lucky for me Iam not a Zeeworld, Telemundo or bbnaija person. But when I want to watch movie or series on tv, I have to sacrifice a lot of it.
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Burgerlomo: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2019
silento:
While she was busy watching bbnaija 2019

She hardly had time for us to chat , just one or two calls in a week

Long story short there is this her friends that is always online I joking shoot my shot and boom she was interested in me , it was a bit hard for her to accept but after a month she gave in and we are now fully dating each other

She has been asking me to officially tell her friend that Am done with her , but am keeping it as a surprise for her when bbnaija end she will come back fully like last year

Then I will break the news to her as her own endorsement deal

grin cool

You're playing with fire cool
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by extremelygolden: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ryan03:
same thing I was trying to say. He have no goo reason to leave the girl, I feel there's more to it

I presume he has been looking for a way to break up with her.
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ryan03:
did you ask if he confronted her about it the first time? You seem more pained than the op, calm down
I'm pained in your erroneous assumption,I don't care about what you think but don't worry, as you don't care until you're affected, you'll soon feel the heat and then you'll be pained. Woman rapper!
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Skmoda360(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

I won't argue on this. I am married to football so I can categorically tell you that the time we watch football superceeds every other programme. Not to mention lawn tennis and their long games. Lucky for me Iam not a Zeeworld, Telemundo or bbnaija person. But when I want to watch movie or series on tv, I have to sacrifice a lot of it.
You are Barca fan?
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are Barca fan?

Nope. I won't tell you so that you won't torment me with it.

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by pryme(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Good then stop arguing cos it wont fly, the only wrong the Op did here is not breaking up with his gf officially.
If you can be in a relationship with someone that puts a tv show first ahead of you then you obviously dont have self worth, it not that you get ignored because your partner is busy making money, but instead its a damn tv show - no, that means you could get ignored for less.

And whats this you talk about football matches, is 1 hour 45 mins the same thing as 24hrs? so you are saying your partner cant have at least 2 hrs of the day to himself? compare that to having months to himself without you in the picture (tv show or not).
The op is just playing nice, if you think its fine that your guy will put more value on a tv show than you in his life (and this will go on for months) then thats fine for you, but dont make a mistake of thinking its normal or the op should take it laying down.

4 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by ImaIma1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
pryme:

Good then stop arguing cos it wont fly, the only wrong the Op did here is not breaking up with his gf officially.
If you can be in a relationship with someone that puts a tv show first ahead of you then you obviously dont have self worth, it not that you get ignored because your partner is busy making money, but instead its a damn tv show - no, that means you could get ignored for less.

And whats this you talk about football matches, is 1 hour 45 mins the same thing as 24hrs? so you are saying your partner cant have at least 2 hrs of the day to himself? compare that to having months to himself without you in the picture (tv show or not).
The op is just playing nice, if you think its fine that your guy will put more value on a tv show than you in his life (and this will go on for months) then thats fine for you, but dont make a mistake of thinking its normal or the op should take it laying down.

Bottom line as you stated which was my point...it's not a good excuse to break up.
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by pryme(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Bottom line as you stated which was my point...it's not a good excuse to break up.

Its bigger than just the picture here, this simply tells you where you are placed in the relationship, and that is a very big issue and a very big reason to leave the relationship.
Maybe its because am a man that believes in putting his woman first, thats why i think its good excuse to walk when you recognize your partner can "invest" more time in a tv show than to be with you.
Maybe someday you will understand its the little things like a straw that does break the camels back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.