Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (52700 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by awetaiye2015: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

Ehn ehn, is that so?
Don't let me call u a mumu...
Okay...
What about women who worship their pastors and sleep with them, without the knowledge of their husbands?
what about People who have committed suicide due to the fact that their pastor told them to sow their house rent, salary, school fees and so on, in exchange for a miracle from God? What about those women and girls whose lives have been damaged all because they were victims of rape by their pastors? What about churches where they collect up to five offerings for various reasons each Sunday from the poor masses? What about pastors who do ritual killings and bury dead bodies in the foundation of their church to gain more members? What about fraudulent pastors who hire people in a bid for them to perform fake miracles during Sunday service? Can I now call the church 'the devil's workshop? Can I call pastors agents of Satan? Can I call Christianity a plot organized by the devil?

You should be very ashamed of yourself for believing anything any senseless idiot tells you....
You don't deserve to be called a man...IMO....

Ur immaturity is legendary. SSCE boy like u. Better go think of how to pass ur JAMB.

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
awetaiye2015:

Ur immaturity is legendary. SSCE boy like u. Better go think of how to pass ur JAMB.

grin grin grin
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by King2019(m): 3:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Christians and lies are 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.