Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (16415 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by 24kmagic: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
To even think that a woman coined the zoo name "Nigeria" gosh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by nicepoker101(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are a joke. Men are the ashawos. With ya head like nzu.
All women are grin
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Eminent4u:
I trust my wife...Most guys now marry slay queen and want them to be faithful.
I like the bolded. Bad ladies oftentimes outnumber the good ones but I now have a reason to believe there are still good ones out there thanks to a female friend I met not long ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by meobizy(f): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
In nature having one man is amazing but having two is even better. There is no greater assurance than knowing you can Bleep an interesting male then go back to your household to coexist with your once-interesting husband. If a woman plays her cards right she'll get resources continuously passed to her from both males. Society may frown at the situation but our biological urges are stronger than reason. I bet the woman in question started receiving more than normal proposals from no doubt handsome males when she got married. Most men will cheat once given the same opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Joystark(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wonder why you're crying more than the bereaved. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by deor03(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
lessonsoflife:
I went in to the office of the manager where i work. While I was there one of the staffs came in, a lady.
The manager queried her why it is that she didn't bring him food for sampling. I work in a fast food. The lady calmed the manager down promising to give him something special. The man smiled and pointed straight away the woman's VG and asked her something special like that? oh gosh, I couldn't believe it. I was like this man na wa o..
Yesterday, at about 7:46pm I went into the manager's office and this woman is with the same man. There and then I concluded that this woman will give in for this man.

I know many people are hitting on the woman because she is somehow young about 36 or so.

She told me yesterday morning that a man stopped her and was telling her how beautiful she is and how he intend taking her out for a date. She said she stood there while the man was talking without saying a word not even hey, I am married. And that the only thing she is going to do is to put on her ring. Later on she said the man has been seeing her with a ring. And at that moment, I began to wonder if women really do not see any big deal in having sex with many men....and the married women how easy it is to lure so many of them to having sex with you.

Could it be her divorced friend that is advising her to do such?

Can women really be trusted anymore?

How this take concern you ?
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Zikora1000(f): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
J111333:
I like the bolded. Bad ladies oftentimes outnumber the good ones but I now have a reason to believe there are still good ones out there thanks to a female friend I met not long ago.
aw! that's sweet!

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by greencard: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Boykevwe81:
u dont have to be scared bro. like my boss UBUNJA said and i repeat, KEEP THE WOMAN WHO LOVE AND WANT U FOR LOVE AND THOSE U LOVE FOR SEX/FLIRT. the early u understand this, the better for u.
stupid analogy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Probably this research shall put your mind to rest .

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Skmoda360(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2019
CapitalHYC:

continue with Your Lies o... Mr Linus mohammed grin
Even me I cannot connect to the lies cuz I hate linus grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by lordlugards: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
I knew what u want to say.
She's jealous she's not getting the same attention the woman is getting from her boss.
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Ryan03(f): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2019
lessonsoflife:
I went in to the office of the manager where i work. While I was there one of the staffs came in, a lady.
The manager queried her why it is that she didn't bring him food for sampling. I work in a fast food. The lady calmed the manager down promising to give him something special. The man smiled and pointed straight away the woman's VG and asked her something special like that? oh gosh, I couldn't believe it. I was like this man na wa o..
Yesterday, at about 7:46pm I went into the manager's office and this woman is with the same man. There and then I concluded that this woman will give in for this man.

I know many people are hitting on the woman because she is somehow young about 36 or so.

She told me yesterday morning that a man stopped her and was telling her how beautiful she is and how he intend taking her out for a date. She said she stood there while the man was talking without saying a word not even hey, I am married. And that the only thing she is going to do is to put on her ring. Later on she said the man has been seeing her with a ring. And at that moment, I began to wonder if women really do not see any big deal in having sex with many men....and the married women how easy it is to lure so many of them to having sex with you.

so because if one stupid woman you now believe all or many married women are like that?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by eejo(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
The day I discover that my wife cheats on me, I will end my marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Mind your business, mind your business until it happens to your wife or sister and there will be no one to advise her because everyone is minding his/her business. Sometimes we should be our brother's keeper, non be say we go carry am for head like gala seller but put in one or two advise.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2019
eejo:
The day I discover that my wife cheats on me, I will end my marriage.

Kpakam.
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Boykevwe81(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2019
greencard:
stupid analogy
it might be stupid to u not to the person i quote. so get the Bleep out
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by mablie(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2019
meobizy:
In nature having one man is amazing but having two is even better. There is no greater assurance than knowing you can Bleep an interesting male then go back to your household to coexist with your once-interesting husband. If a woman plays her cards right she'll get resources continuously passed to her from both males. Society may frown at the situation but our biological urges are stronger than reason. I bet the woman in question started receiving more than normal proposals from no doubt handsome males when she got married. Most men will cheat once given the same opportunity.
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2019
mablie:
Your brain skip? Attach a comment.
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Naijazure: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are a joke. Men are the ashawos. With ya head like nzu.

Baby... Take this life easy nah.

Person head like nzu, you no get chill ohhhh!

What if he is ya future husb....?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by greencard: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Boykevwe81:
it might be stupid to u not to the person i quote. so get the Bleep out
still doesn't change the fact that it's still a stupid analogy sir
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by lessonsoflife: 2:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Mind yuh business

I cannot stop the woman from doing her wish and cannot prevent the man from carrying out his evil intentions. But what a life.

God help her.

I just hope you will advise anyone who is preventing your kid or daughter from involving in risky activity to mind his business.

If US have mind their business, almost every country would have had nuclear weapons.

If God had mind his business, Jesus Christ wouldn't have come.

If government mind their business there won't have been Efcc, hospitals, courts etc.

Sometimes we have to intercede for others but what do I know.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Burgerlomo: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Boykevwe81:
. this happen most time when woman marry who they can only marry not who they wanted to marry. assuming u were the one that she married, forget it she will love u like a demi God. and never cheat on u because u are what she wanted

Story story cool

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
lessonsoflife:

She won't be the first married woman to be banged!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by DonroxyII: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

She won't be the first married woman to be banged!
and she ain't gonna be the last grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by DAwest7: 5:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Sammy555:
all the news dey make me fear to marry
nobody is forcing you into marriage before na you can choose to remain single forever it’s your choice
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Coinwarrior: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2022
meobizy:
clap for your gender...your gender that don’t even know what they want.same your gender had Larry page as husband and still cheated with elon.if this is what you have in ur brain...no men should ever take you for any commitment but rather a intimacy gadget
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by meobizy(f): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Coinwarrior:
clap for your gender...your gender that don’t even know what they want.same your gender had Larry page as husband and still cheated with elon.if this is what you have in ur brain...no men should ever take you for any commitment but rather a intimacy gadget
Science can always be denied yet triumphs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.