Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? (7779 Views)

Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family / Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! / How Childhood Influences Your Success As Adult & Your Child Success As Adult Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Wigetsolar: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by RexTramadol1: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Deadline
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by A305: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
What influences critical decision

Personally, No intoxicant or substances influences my decision but things like trust, sex, compliments, frugal and money,

Who influeces my decisions?

I can boldly beat my chest to say no one other than societal contructs, the government and my friend who is also a nairalander and my parents. Othet than those, No one else. And see my sig

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Spatta: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Jesus
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by adeiza4u(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2019
My Bible and my self conviction.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
shayo
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Anfieldboss: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Swinger60:
Mine is my mummy.

For every positive decision I have taken towards success .., is because of her to make her happy and comfortable.

For every negative decision I have avoided.., still because of her. I can't bear to make her sad. Or bring Shame to her.

When I'm too stubborn and mad over something.., she is the only one who calms me and make me go back on my words.

How old are you?
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Jarus(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
My mum - I try to make her happy in every decision I want to take.

2 Likes

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by 4tunebest(f): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2019
The fear of God does it for me

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by durubennie(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2019
My parents
Alcohol
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Fidelismaria: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Satan
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
My core principles, knowledge base and skills set.

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by ednut1(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Common sense

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Firstly God
Secondly The Holy Spirit
Thirdly My Mentor who happens to be my spiritual father.
And if there will be a fourth, that will be my future husband.
Read my signature

#Prayer I approve abundance in my business. I approve fruitfulness in my family. Matt 16:18-19
Good Morning FAM.

So your father and mother does not even come in despite having the bolded, was it the bolded that raised you or paid your school fees ?
Men beware of women like this, they will listen to the bolded over even you the husband.

smiley
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Nexus25(f): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
The strong desire to succeed
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Uka15(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:
Most times, Experience influence some of my decisions.

Yes oh. Experience has tot me alot.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Obairin79(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
My Conscience
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by eben97: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Weed...
poko, you have been a long time member on this platform,(that I know so much when you use to contribute to discussions way back),but u suddenly vanished, when did u start weed o? Are u surely wont go to rehab soon my dear ??
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Kingjames(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
My elder sister
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Weed...

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Gideoniteprime4: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2019
the past and the future
i think of what HAS happened after taking such decisions in the past and i also think of what WILL happen If i take such decisions
oh and i also learn from people who has taken the decision that i am about to take! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Apus: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Me.

Aforetimes, it was my mum, but I soon realised sometimes she can be a little selfish (though not intentional). Now nobody really wants to give advice again cos they know I'll end up making my own decision.

I may not be the wisest, but why wait for any one to ruin my life for me when I can do it myself.

My life...my rules!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Danzakidakura(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Yamleg:

You are not ashamed of yourself.
are you mad ?
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by tomdfirst(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Yamleg:

You are not ashamed of yourself.

Shut Up talk your own!!!!.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by fakuta(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Politics
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by abogjohn(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Weed...
lemme roll some for you Gee
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Mostly intuition and experiences.

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2019
calgaryFriend:

So your father and mother does not even come in despite having the bolded, was it the bolded that raised you or paid your school fees ?
Men beware of women like this, they will listen to the bolded over even you the husband.

smiley

You know nothing about me Sir.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by seanwilliam(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2019
experience and family
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by friendlyadvice: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2019
helinues:

So what/who influences most of your critical decisions ?
Your mom when she is on my nuts
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by vickyhow(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Weed...
Wetin Adamu no qo see for warehouse?? na even female sef !
Are u just tryinq to qain cheap likes?
Ogbeni explain for the benefits of ur fellow Nlers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Hell On Earth / How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? / Can You Live In Ur Father In Law's House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.