Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,322 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. (783 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by bayor48(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2010
Actually these may sound wired but probably you may want to share what you planned to do the night of your wedding day, undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2010
Is this all u can come up with in opening a thread? i will be looking at u on that day.( hissing)
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by SAGoddess: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2010
My man and I will be WEEDING the night away, frying our brain cells! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by MrsEve: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2010
We did what we wanted to do on OUR WEDDING NIGHT, my husband and I wink cheesy grin embarassed tongue kiss
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by CorkMr1: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2010
which wedding? and be trapped with ONE woman for life? HELL NOOO!! angry
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by Plutarch: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2010
These days there is nothing special about about wedding than to wrack your brain about d huge debt incurred. As for se.x, d couple were living together b4 d wedding.
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by iice(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2010
I have a poison ivy garden that needs weeding
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by CorkMr1: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2010
**cant find Weeding in Dictionary, Now checkin for wedding** angry
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by snthesis(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
fly higher dan a kite
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by opabukun(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
OOOOZZEEEEEE, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLEEP.

I MUST HAVE BEEN TIRED.
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by liksy(f): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
"The Night of your WEEDING[size=8pt][/size]" grin grin grin grin. Well the night of my WEEDING, guess will WEED a whole hectare of land full of marijuana before dawn of the day.
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by zealot4me(f): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
"POSTER WEEDING OR WEDDING ?
4 WEEDING *CASSAVA FLOUR*
4 WEDDING * RESERVE MY COMMENT 4 NOW
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by CorkMr1: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2010
bayor48 , errm Brother, You need to go back to your primary skool and SUE all your teachers,

Weeeding? Bro, I bet u must be Hausa (no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by 190: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
I dont have any plans 2 make love on my wedding nite! grin
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by zealot4me(f): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

I dont have any plans 2 make love on my wedding nite! grin

SURE?
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by MrBones2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
[size=14pt] Jxt have a nice sleep after the day's stress grin grin [/size]
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by CorkMr1: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
actualy, beggin her for punny woudnt be a bad idea undecided
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by 190: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
zealot4me:

SURE?

sure sweets!! kiss
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ Topic,

What else, 4uck, 4uck and 4uck and make sure he cuums in me for real! grin
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by kokoye(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
Really, the plan was to count the money we were sprayed. grin
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by Omolola1(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
dance the nite away~
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by bayor48(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
I guess that was typing error,i'm Soßrry for that actually what i mean was wedding not weeding @ for you CORK MR MOON,you gat to be kidding me.I'm a yoruba man and i'm damn proud of that.
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by zealot4me(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

sure sweets!! kiss

LOL
Re: What Will You Do The Night Of Your Wedding. by Phate07(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2010

On my wedding day, only thing i would is to calculate how much spent and how much gained. Simple. wink

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Why / What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? / Who Is A Better Cheat Men Or Women:he Was Caught Cheating But I Caught Her Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.