Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (68653 Views)

Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / RE: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin, you know u dey vex person sometimes. I would have thought na normal person mention me, until I opened and see you're the one.
[/s]
sorry that's one of the benefits
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by dont8(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
islandmoon:
see me here with no job, and incompetent team travelled to New york to represent us, what do you except when Bubu picked his ally as his media aid? Adesina is coveringy up a lot of their blunders, but this one couldn't because he lack understanding like his boss, he only knows how to record with his phone and upload , the reason he upload the blunder, may God deliver us from educational less developed ruga lovers, products of quota system.
How different are you from the president you castigated if you cannot differentiate between Tolu Ogunlesi and Femi Adesina. It simply means you never read the write-up in the first place.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Commanderinpips: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
buhariguy:
but i thought idiotic pigs said buhari cannot even read or understand what is written for him in black and white

Can you see the effect N30k has done to your reasoning?. Continue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
To an extent, the answer given was right. Whenever you are talking about a sustainable future, there's no way you can do without climate.

It's only unfortunate that his answers were incomplete.
At least he talked of water, talked of energy, talked of many things....which also included employment for millions of Youths

You are right but the problem is that he would have read that thing whatever they asked him. Of course his aides wrote a catch-all, one-size-fits-all statement that could be used to answer any question. The end-result is a half-hearted, generalised, milquetoast answer that doesnt mean anything.

Modified: Ive seen the full video, he gave the correct answer to the question

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Stfu and fukk off my mention

Rule
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES..
Enjoy ur ban
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Centcanada: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
My problem with channels television is that they will not carry this news so we will see it but if na those propaganda APC will bring, they will open teeth to read it loud just because they were privilege to read for the public to hear. Just take a look at the world and public embarrassment the president is giving Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Ogalanyachieze: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere
even Pdp tried to warn him not to go now see what he has done to himself. He could have simply said "Lazy Nigerian youths" we for just know what he meant
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Sukueponmalu: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

Rule
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES..
Enjoy ur ban
I said get the fukk out of my mention!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
braimeddy:
I can vehemently say this video was edited just to discredit Mr President

And Tolu had to brazenly post it?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by lucind(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
saraki2019:
No any ndibo has ever and will ever,

you that own the power has it stop your region from being under developed, my dear Ndigbo doesn't need your power to be progressive.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Eldie111: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere
Amen
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by tete7000(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
When we say the man is dementia, they say no. What other proof than this?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Eldie111: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
But this man.

He's eminently qualified.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Ikpongiton: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82562634:

They are so pathetic.
They are better left ignore. cheesy
people from sudan are not invited,when nigerians are lamenting about the uselessness of their useless president
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Besides the emotions;
I find his response lacking in robustness, with a dearth of charisma popular among most ebullient world leaders and also non-pointed in attacking the main context as thrown at him by the moderator...

To this end, Mr. President has again, displayed a low-level intelligence on a global forum!

Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
remiopash:
The video was superimposed. It's fake ..

So, what was his exact answer given to that very simple question??!... I will like to believe you, but the burden of proof is upon you, and every other sycophant.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

What a bad day for some BMC

Gee,this is priceless.. cheesy
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Bakpeacb(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
CallMeDrino:

See the video as well as the reactions below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZIxKdPmWM

https://leakers.ng/news/2169-la-cram-la-pour-nigerians-react-to-video-of-buhari-answering-a-question-at-the-un/

Hmm,imagine what the president of a country that has numberless prof.(s) dr.(s) etc is doing,we thank GOD anyway,at least he said something.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Eraserubbish:
[s][/s]that's ur Lord and personal ancestor disgracing himself

"Personal Ancestor"!!!....

Why are you people like this na??!... Small play, una go just turn savage. cry
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by islandmoon: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
I see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by SolarHub(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
What a shame
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
VirginSearcher:

In other words, u are also a mumu

Nah... He worse pass mumu.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by chinedu234(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Somebody should recheck those Cambridge and waec results or certificates. What did you see? Ehn. Ehn. Abracadabra!!!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by goat22: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
theButterfly:
This is highly shameful.

I can't even laugh because I'm too embarrassed for the whole of Nigeria right now.

How did this man become President?
O boiz! how you get yellow Smiley!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by biosystech: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
dominique:
Is it me or it appears the video was edited? there seem to be a cut and join between the part of the questioner and the respondent. I wish we can see the full length video
I don't think it was because the presidential handlers all posted the videos. I could say many persons got the videos from them before many of the handlers took it down after realizing the numerous gaffes.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed cry

We missed it this time...
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
HonNEAT:

Hahahahahahahaha, Chai Sai Baba. Hahaha. But That Moderator Wicked Oo. Why Em Go Ask Baba Question Outside wetin him Don Write Already. As If Em No. Chai This Kwontry sweet oo walahi.

That's why nations with citizens that are enlightened don't allow semi literate octogenarians lead them...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
I noticed it also.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by glasshouse(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Someone somewhere is ruling this country

It's an open secret

I bet you that Buhari doesn't know where he is most times
l

Lol the man is foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.