Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! (2580 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Please Help Me Judge Or Have Your Say In This Banter With A Close Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2019

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So now that this brotha confirmed that he knows her well well, that's when you decided to tell us that she cheated on you?! Bwaaaah!

This is too juicy to PM the dude now, we ALL want to hear what kind of de.on you ended up with.....

[img]https://media1./images/ad2fba20d3a84bb7f573c8caf609f7ae/tenor.gif[/img]

walai fa u no serious..i go find out las las na besides i wan sabi who the guy be..cant trust this females folks..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=82569176][/quote]tell me more G..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
walai fa u no serious..i go find out las las na besides i wan sabi who the guy be..cant trust this females folks..

Bro you already knew that babe was bad news.... come on!
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro you already knew that babe was bad news.... come on!
i sure do know but i gotta see some proof..though her behaviours is erring but her good sides in the past still flashes in my thought but i de try fash am away..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by Tomide007: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
she apologised but her first reaction speaks volume even at fault..she claimed she loved me and doesnt want me to dump her because she older than me..she thinks of the norm that no guy marries a woman older than him..i didnt think that way..but for now am holding back on her which she knows and feels i might leave her as she predicted but i dont know how to mend our relationship cause i feel the spark is gone..and am suprised she still got more to say..i no fit wait to hear..
Hmm.....think of everything objectively before u make a decision.....BTW, she might stay with u because of her age....although I don't believe a woman should get marry at a certain age or necessarily get married at all, but the society have that mentality that a woman should get married at a certain age, thus before u make a final decision be sure she loves you, and not DT she's staying with u because she needs to stay with the next available guy....I think u need to swerve...Girls have the ability to stay with a guy because of marriage not love....quote me in d future, she'll beg u more than this, if possible send her FAM or friends to beg u.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
ohh okay i for say she don de cheats on me tru tru..but what do you know of her as a person..reply my pm make we chat

Ahh, pls dont lemme do dat, i dont usually giv advice in a relationship, person wey no even get gf dey give advice??

Wat i wil just say is take ur tym to knw her more before u discharge her, she's nt far ahead of u i. age. but all d same try to b d man in d relationship,

Again!! try to b d man!!
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
i sure do know but i gotta see some proof..though her behaviours is erring but her good sides in the past still flashes in my thought but i de try fash am away..

Bro, you gotta be honest with yourself. She is a DECEITFUL UNFAITHFUL DISHONEST UNGRATEFUL woman.... so even if she has a golden toto, she is NO GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
ohh okay i for say she don de cheats on me tru tru..but what do you know of her as a person..reply my pm make we chat

Ahh, i dont usually giv advice in a relationship or recommend; person wey no even get gf dey give advice?? u cant giv wat u dont hav na grin

Wat i wil just say is take ur tym to knw her more before u discharge her, she's nt far ahead of u i. age. but all d same try to b d man in d relationship,

Anyway, am only jokin, [b]tho i know a certain lady bearing dat name with d description i gave earlier but i cant conclude its ur girl, soo dont panic

Again!! try to b d man!!

MrBrownJay1 i hope u can skip fainting now grin
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Tomide007:

Hmm.....think of everything objectively before u make a decision.....BTW, she might stay with u because of her age....although I don't believe a woman should get marry at a certain age or necessarily get married at all, but the society have that mentality that a woman should get married at a certain age, thus before u make a final decision be sure she loves you, and not DT she's staying with u because she needs to stay with the next available guy....I think u need to swerve...Girls have the ability to stay with a guy because of marriage not love....quote me in d future, she'll beg u more than this, if possible send her FAM or friends to beg u.
you right G.she talks abt settling down saying she doesnt know where we are heading to lol am just 24 will be 25 oct..tell her to wait till am 28 gues she will be 29 then..but she is too secretive and hold things in her mind too much..she aint open.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:24am On Sep 26, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh, i dont usually giv advice in a relationship or recommend; person wey no even get gf dey give advice?? u cant giv wat u dont hav na grin

Anyway, am only jokin, [b]tho i know a certain lady bearing dat name with d description i gave earlier but i cant conclude its ur girl, soo dont panic

Again!! try to b d man!!

MrBrownJay1 i hope u can skip fainting now grin
thanks G
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
tell me more G..
about who??
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, you gotta be honest with yourself. She is a DECEITFUL UNFAITHFUL DISHONEST UNGRATEFUL woman.... so even if she has a golden toto, she is NO GOOD.
lol it hurt but true sha...
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

about who??
NVM u cleared bro.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
NVM u cleared bro.
Waa gbayi

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by Chukapage(m): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Ubunja come and save this soul awaken him to the TRUTH grin cheesy
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by Chukapage(m): 3:02am On Sep 26, 2019
internationalman:
She said she has something to tell you--it simply means she wants to break up with you properly..

I'd advise you to do it first before her that way you would feel less hurt..

But why are girls beating us in the game we invented these days. Or are we just alpha men only on social media?
bro to many beta cucks too many simps they need strong saving there are too many of them. sad
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by olassybaba: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
she Global now grin..guy tell me more abeg
you are trying to mail me, but I don't know what it is for

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAILURE Does Not Exist — See Why & How Book Writing Can Change Lives [Picture] / What I Just Discovered About Buying Clothes And Other Stuffs. / Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.