Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife (26854 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou / I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / Building A Family: Can Your Home Last Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by spyglaxx: 4:26am On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
God kuku knw say a no go wan marry wife way go give me headache.

My bible says wife should support her husband and d moment d wife is selfish in her dealings den knw dat she's after her growth alone in mindind whose detriment it is.

Its a good tin to invest in ur wife, infact dat is d best tin to do for her but women of nowadays want to achieve literally everything more dan u so dat dey can hav d upper hand, chior.

LasLas na village a stil dey go go marry a girl wey a go upgrade and respect, me no wan die young.

Exactly what i did. She has learnt 4 skills that revolves around my business. No graduate can come and give me unnecessary stress.
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2019
spyglaxx:

Exactly what i did. She has learnt 4 skills that revolves around my business. No graduate can come and give me unnecessary stress.

My oga u get brain jare, am sure u re enjoying ur union to d brim.

my oga pls i need to ask u one or two tins, can i PM you??
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by alphaNomega: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only pity you.
You married Domitilla's elder sister; Karashika.

This guy you be ancient nigger. .. Domitila me...can't remember the last time I heard that name. Fak!! Now I have a stiffy embarassed
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by spyglaxx: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

My oga u get brain jare, am sure u re enjoying ur union to d brim.

my oga pls i need to ask u one or two tins, can i PM you??

Yea
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
spyglaxx:

Yea
Av sent it sir, pls check ur mail.
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by vickydevoka(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Femsyn:

Your mum is/was wrong! It all depends on the characters in marriage.
Ya u re rite. I think she meant higher percentage.
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by spyglaxx: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Av sent it sir, pls check ur mail.

Check ur mail.
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
bukatyne:

A church appoints a pastor is different from God calling a man to be a pastor.

If you don't know the difference, you can't understand my post.

2ndly, not all pastor's wives move around.

It is actually very disruptive especially when the kids are younger.

Little wonder a lot of pastors can't train their kids.

For instance, the model of Peter or Philip's ministry was very different from Paul's who was single.

Do you notice how the OP sees his pastor hood as 'business' where he is making money?

Doing what I am even tempted to ask.

I didn't want to about being a pastor. I want people to give advice from 'business' perspective as that would be easier for them to understand. Once they hear you're a pastor, they will likely daddy-freez you. But when people started thinking that it's not a clean business I'm talking about, I came out to explain in details.
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hangulsaram:

My thought as well, I have been reading all his responses until I get to the point where he said his wife hate Pentecostal and they both went ahead with the marriage? come to think of it he have been wandering from one church to another, common the wife should be tired of that naa.

I was not wandering around. I traveled to a town. Instead of me to attend my church there, I attended a orthodox one (not her church). Then the orthodox church wants me to handle higher roles there and I refused. I initially didn't want to attend my church in that town because if I do, they will get to know my history from the mother church and expect me to take front seat. At that point I knew no way of escaping this ministry thing.
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by tck2000(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.