Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... (6349 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
I am not perfect but I am decent and a guy who has integrity which I hold dear to my heart. I made a decision 2015 on any thing concerning casual relationship so I can stay away from sex and other sexual immoralities. I promised myself and God that my next relationship must be for marriage. I met a lady last year January and we started a relationship. I told her my plans about the relationship and we both agreed no sex because that is not the basis of our relationship. I told her boldly and clearly that if we don't connect within six months we should go our separate ways. She agreed and we had some few problems within this time frame. We stayed longer than six months and were able to resolve our issues. I told her specifically never to cheat on me and I won't do same. I told her if she see a better option than me then tell me and take your leave than double dating. Two months ago she visited me in my apartment and I sat her down and asked her if she has settled her mind to stay with me forever and she said yes. I told her my marriage plan and told her henceforth she will be involved in my plan. While we are at it, I took her phone and and decided to go through it( which I rarely do except if my instincts direct me). She also checks my phone sometimes if she visit and I gave her my password. She suddenly decided to grab the phone from me and said I shouldn't check it. I was surprised because it was unlike her. I insist that I must check it. she became physical with it and I became more baffled and asked her what is she hiding from me? She says nothing but I won't like what I will see. I said let me decide that my self. She refused blatantly and told me she has many toasters which I should know of that. I told her if she refused to let me see it, that means she is cheating on me and I will end the relationship now. She insist she won't and I gave her the phone. She opened her message and showed me a text from a guy and that she has blocked the guy. I told her she is showing me what she wanted me to see not I want to see myself. I was pissed and asked her to leave. After that night I discovered she has blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. I just thank my God and deleted her number from my phone. My disappointment was that I clearly spelt the foundation of our relationship and gave her options..yet I still get bleeped up.. Now I dont know where to start from and too cautious to go into any relationship. I wonder if @Ubunja was right all this while or am just a victim of a nonentity who doesn't know what she wanted even at 26?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by ShakurMY(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ubunja is right, she is not for you. Just be thankful you know all these very early.

12 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
ShakurMY:
Ubunja is right, she is not for you. Just be thankful you know all these very early.
I am thankful and at the same time disappointed..because it is shattering all the thought I have about good girls..She appears good, the church type and decent but yet this kind thing still happens..

5 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by ShakurMY(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

I am thankful and at the same time disappointed..because it is shattering all the thought I have about good girls..She appears good, the church type and decent but yet this kind thing still happens..

There are still good girls out there but very few... Girls will always be girls no matter where she's coming from. Don't be deceive by appearance just play the game right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by pharrell8(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Be careful and play d game right... Don't give to much and expect much from ur partner..

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MichaelsHope(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
I have similar stories... just 0.000001% difference.. I was mad, but I have since moved on.

She later cane for forgiveness, I have forgiven her.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Read up more of Ubunja's tutorials, u wont be disappointed. That Girl has been fvcking someone else since ur "relationship" began. She's just playing you. RUN..!! I SAID RUN...!!!

#Swallows_a_gallon_of_RED_PILLS

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Budex40:
Read up more of Ubunja's tutorials, u wont be disappointed. That Girl has been fvcking someone else since ur "relationship" began. She's just playing you. RUN..!! I SAID RUN...!!!

#Swallows_a_gallon_of_RED_PILLS
if i swallow a gallon of red pills like you prescribed..how do I get married then? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by ekoson95(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nigga u need to understand that dealing with women in its entirety is a game...whether you like it or not. if you're not the one playing, then you're been played. it hurts like crap, but its the fact.

you cannot have a 'normal' plain and fair relationship with women, no. somebody must be pushing some buttons, somebody must be manipulating the other. thats how it is.
this might not make sense to you...you know why? bcoz u're approaching relationships from a logical perspective... while the woman is flowing with her emotions.

you dont expect her to remain 100% faithful to you simply bcoz u guys laid a solid foundation. Yes, your love is a decision, but her love is a feeling. no matter how good u are, once another guy comes and bamboozle with emotions, she must deviate.

the earlier you understand this, the better for you.

Learn to play the emotional game to keep your woman, and stop relying solely on logic, it will fail you as far as women are concerned. you dont have to hurt her, just learn to play the game in order to keep your woman.

Ciao

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
ekoson95:
Nigga u need to understand that dealing with women in its entirety is a game...whether you like it or not. if you're not the one playing, then you're been played. it hurts like crap, but its the fact.

you cannot have a 'normal' plain and fair relationship with women, no. somebody must be pushing some buttons, somebody must be manipulating the other. thats how it is.
this might not make sense to you...you know why? bcoz u're approaching relationships from a logical perspective... while the woman is flowing with her emotions.

you dont expect her to remain 100% faithful to you simply bcoz u guys laid a solid foundation. Yes, your love is a decision, but her love is a feeling. no matter how good u are, once another guy comes and bamboozle with emotions, she must deviate.

the earlier you understand this, the better for you.

Learn to play the emotional game to keep your woman, and stop relying solely on logic, it will fail you as far as women are concerned. you dont have to hurt her, just learn to play the game in order to keep your woman.

Ciao

I don't understand the comments i highlighted in your statements.. Are you saying it is not okay for me to be truthful and honest in two matured adult's relationship? If I don't lay an honest foundation, how then do I get a good home if I marry? This your comments still baffles me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

I don't understand the comments i highlighted in your statements.. Are you saying it is not okay for me to be truthful and honest in two matured adult's relationship? If I don't lay an honest foundation, how then do I get a good home if I marry? This your comments still baffles me

Don't. Mind guys confusing you here.

There are still good women out there, and they are celibate. Don't give up, u will meet your wife soon.

I'm celibate and in a celibate relationship with a guy. We both understand sex shouldn't be the basis of our relationship and it's moving well between us.
Although we don't check each other phones, because we trust each other. Trust is very crucial in a relationship.

So don't worry yours will come. I have been having various hard knocks on the head dating wrong guys for years until I place my foot down and decide celibacy or no deal.
Keep it up. You will. Be happy at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

There are still good women out there, and they are celibate. Don't give up, u will meet your wife soon.

I'm celibate and in a celibate relationship with a guy. We both understand sex shouldn't be the basis of our relationship and it's moving well between us.
Although we don't check each other phones, because we trust each other. Trust is very crucial in a relationship.

So don't worry yours will come. I have been having various hard knocks on the head dating wrong guys for years until I place my foot down and decide celibacy or no deal.
Lady like you give me hope, but then you consider that my ex said the same thing until she spoilt it. So what do I believe now? I don't also check her phone regularly but we used each others phone, so i see no big deal in that.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by samdavjustin(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Women are emotional beings learn how to use that to your advantage, and yes relationship is a game even while married you better how women think so that you will have less problems.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by madampresident(f): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lol. You are still a learner. You need to learn the art of relating with a woman.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Tableshaker007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guy let her go..... You meant well but she was stupid

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

Lady like you give me hope, but then you consider that my ex said the same thing until she spoilt it. So what do I believe now? I don't also check her phone regularly but we used each others phone, so i see no big deal in that.

To save yourself from heart aches or any eventualities don't check.
What are u even looking for in the phone sef? undecided

My pastor always advice the married, women stop following your husband like a detective when he's going out. Stop checking his calls and numbers. What you are hoping to see, one day u will see it.

He said he doesn't check his wife phones and she doesn't check his too.

They both trust each other .

So why check in the first place? What are u looking for?

As you don't see it as a big deal? Why waste some minutes of your time checking phone?

That means it's a huge deal to you.

My brother stop o . Trust her and remove eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by ekoson95(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

I aint saying not to be truthful.... but dont expect her to be true to you bcoz you're truthful and straightforward.
you will need more than ur integrity to keep her...you need GAME too.

i read somewhere where u stated that u guys will be in a probationary relationship for 6 months to see if u will workout.

mehn, dude you're the man....take her hand and lead her through and emotional rollercoaster that will make her want you more such that she cannot leave.

on the onset, u guys are already having terms and conditions. who does that.

you're predictable and boring....... and no woman will stick around long enough, no matter ur integrity and faithfulness.

20 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by ekoson95(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
To the op

victorian:

Taking relationship advice from a woman as a man is not good for your health, dude.

No matter how good or celibate the woman is, or how chaste, if you dont learn what works with women, and continue trusting in ur logical 'truthful' instinct, u will always get burnt.

19 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MrRichmond: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
ekoson95:

I aint saying not to be truthful.... but dont expect her to be true to you bcoz you're truthful and straightforward.
you will need more than ur integrity to keep her...you need GAME too.

i read somewhere where u stated that u guys will be in a probationary relationship for 6 months to see if u will workout.

mehn, dude you're the man....take her hand and lead her through and emotional rollercoaster that will make her want you more such that she cannot leave.

on the onset, u guys are already having terms and conditions. who does that.

you're predictable and boring....... and no woman will stick around long enough, no matter ur integrity and faithfulness.

Words of wisdom.

Better pay attention Mr. Op so you don't fall for the same mistake twice.

And stop listening to those girls on this thread, they will defend their fellow babe because 99.9%ol of them are the same.

Up your game bro!

18 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by AfroKnight: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
You dodged a bullet bro.

Some other guy would have kept her on as a probationary side chick while looking for another babe. Once he finds the suitable one, he’d jump ship.

Society has condoned cheating for ladies for so long. We no longer frown at a woman having 10 steady toasters.

12 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Modernist: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
In Chris brown's voice, Shee Cheeated
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by seanwilliam(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
any advice for this guy is a total waste of time. nlers should let ur heart get burnt first. u r nt ready to learn

5 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MedicH: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

In a relationship with a Nigerian girl, if you're not playing her, she's playing you. U need to be ubunjanised. Ignore the red pill and keep rignaroling. The only girl that deserves the celibacy rule is a virgin. If she says she's a Virgin and has not allowed you to check and confirm physically, she's playing you. Any other lady that says no sex till marriage but is not a virgin with intact hymenbis playing you. Ignore these rules and have them catch up with u one after the othe.

17 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by luvyaself95(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

if i swallow a gallon of red pills like you prescribed..how do I get married then? grin

Guy will you stop being a kid
redpill can't stop you from getting married but it does help you get marry to right woman.
just play the game right and accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MedicH: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

Wake up

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

When a woman tells you no sex until marriage, she sees you as dumb. She dey give somebody else the toto

11 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
bdchange:

See this guy oh. My papa done buy land for me for inside red pill. I dey lick the pills daily. My tongue na red

8 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

To save yourself from heart aches or any eventualities don't check.
What are u even looking for in the phone sef? undecided

My pastor always advice the married, women stop following your husband like a detective when he's going out. Stop checking his calls and numbers. What you are hoping to see, one day u will see it.

He said he doesn't check his wife phones and she doesn't check his too.

They both trust each other .

So why check in the first place? What are u looking for?

As you don't see it as a big deal? Why waste some minutes of your time checking phone?

That means it's a huge deal to you.

My brother stop o . Trust her and remove eyes.
So, because you want to save yourself from heartaches, you shouldn't check your partner's phone? Until you run paternity test and find out your children aren't yours. Trust your spouse until he or she infects you with STIs, then it might be too late.
Forget trust, a lot has changed, and people have been burned severally because of this same trust.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Michelle55: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Don't bug yourself over trivial issues such as that.. Your best half will waltz into your life when you least expect it.

Always remember to:

Laugh/Smile like you've never cried before
Love like you've never been hurt before and live life like there's no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by kazyhm(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Lol grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by naijacentric(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Women that don't even understand themselves the best way to handle them is to be a good bad man. That is how to create balance they are like weather not stable its you who has to be able to adjust and be ready for any shocker grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies' Breasts Sag Fast / BBN2020: Ozo Bought 8000 Sim Cards And Voted For Nengi (photos, video) / 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Popular Adamawa Politician, Barr. Jamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.