Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... (6347 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2019
luvyaself95:

Guy will you stop being a kid
redpill can't stop you from getting married but it does help you get marry to right woman.
just play the game right and accordingly.
I don't actually understand what you are saying. Are you saying the approach I took from onset is wrong. Remember I don't want to fornicate before marriage. That is why I always go into it with honesty.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2019
victorian:

To save yourself from heart aches or any eventualities don't check.
What are u even looking for in the phone sef? undecided

My pastor always advice the married, women stop following your husband like a detective when he's going out. Stop checking his calls and numbers. What you are hoping to see, one day u will see it.

He said he doesn't check his wife phones and she doesn't check his too.

They both trust each other .

So why check in the first place? What are u looking for?

As you don't see it as a big deal? Why waste some minutes of your time checking phone?

That means it's a huge deal to you.

My brother stop o . Trust her and remove eyes.
going through her phone doesn't mean you don't trust her. So your pastor said it is wrong for husband and wife to check each other's phone? I don't accept that. If you have no skeleton in your ward-drop then no reason to panic.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by luvyaself95(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

I don't actually understand what you are saying. Are you saying the approach I took from onset is wrong. Remember I don't want to fornicate before marriage. That is why I always go into it with honesty.

your approach is bad and is not bad
because to good woman is not bad but to bad woman is bad
and actually being redpill is the best way for any man to deal with women.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2019
luvyaself95:

your approach is bad and is not bad
because to good woman is not bad but to bad woman is bad
and actually being redpill is the best way for any man to deal with women.
How do you love when you are on red pill? You block your heart because you don't want it to get hurt. At the end you marry and find it difficult to love. You just provide the necessary means to your wife.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by luvyaself95(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

How do you love when you are on red pill? You block your heart because you don't want it to get hurt. At the end you marry and find it difficult to love. You just provide the necessary means to your wife.

it's nothing like block heart but it put heart in safety zone from those manipulative, deceit and lie ladies out there.
when you meet good lady you will know or you don't know how to interact with ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

going through her phone doesn't mean you don't trust her. So your pastor said it is wrong for husband and wife to check each other's phone? I don't accept that. If you have no skeleton in your ward-drop then no reason to panic.

My Pastor said its uncalled for.

And if one didn't marry their wives or husband's from night clubs and brothels, then why get suspicious checking the partners phones?

What are you looking for?

It's because u feel suspicious of your partner and u don't trust him. Or her that's why u check.

For me? I don't have time to check and I don't want to know.

Because assuming my husband is cheating on me and I know at the late hour he has a kid with another woman through his phone. What will I do?

Divorce him? Or pretend all is well and be living with him. In bitterness and anger?

I don't need all that shiiit!

I like to live a peaceful life. Because the day I find out he's cheating and got a child out there. That day my peace is destroyed and only God knows what my reaction. Will be.

So it's better I don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Darevofpeace(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

I don't understand the comments i highlighted in your statements.. Are you saying it is not okay for me to be truthful and honest in two matured adult's relationship? If I don't lay an honest foundation, how then do I get a good home if I marry? This your comments still baffles me
.......bros,the fact is that you as a man must always be on your game in any relationship.
Firstly,have a life that consumes your time schedule outside the relationship. This would reduce wasting unnecessary energy in all those drama's from your girlfriend.
Secondly no matter how much you love your girlfriend, do not show all the affections immediately.
By the virtue of women wiring by God,they only remember the good deeds of the present by a man.
Since they are emotional being.
Thirdly,make your money and consistently work on your financial independence.This days,naija women date a man whom they love and marries a man who is ready,therefore forget about love and just be ready.
There are many things I want to type here.............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Darevofpeace(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

I don't understand the comments i highlighted in your statements.. Are you saying it is not okay for me to be truthful and honest in two matured adult's relationship? If I don't lay an honest foundation, how then do I get a good home if I marry? This your comments still baffles me
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MedicH: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
victorian:

My pastor always advice
the married, women stop following your husband like a detective when he's going out. Stop checking his calls and numbers. What you are hoping to see, one day u will see it.

As you don't see it as a big deal? Why waste some minutes of your time checking phone?

Always my number one red flag.
You may think it's unnecessary to be concerned about a cheating partner until he/she goes out there to get HIV and transfer it to your sorry ass then you both dies and smile all the way to hell holding each other's hand.

Do as much as you can to ensure you don't catch ur partner cheating, spy all you can and once u have enough evidence, flee immediately.

I see a lot of women and men with the virus at work and they say they got it on their matrimonial home why because infidelity strives in the marriage. The person ur man is straffing is straffing another person that's fvcking another person.

Open your eyes.

That very pastor telling you to ignore avenues that can help you detect a cheating partner is very wrong. Of course when the chips come down you'll run to him for even additional billing. I tell people if you wan to enjoy this life to fulfilment, stay away from anybody pastor.

On a general note friends, if your partner is cheating or you suspect he or she is and you have unprotected sex with this partner, OKs be careful. HIV is very real. Even more real than heaven and hell be guided.

Do all you can to detect a cheating partner, once you find out, run and never look back. This message may be hard to understand until one tests positive to the virus and then misery sets in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Darevofpeace(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

Lady like you give me hope, but then you consider that my ex said the same thing until she spoilt it. So what do I believe now? I don't also check her phone regularly but we used each others phone, so i see no big deal in that.
Forget that hope part, it's a scam.I was in a 3yrs relationship in University without sex,the girl still scam me.
For me sex in a relationship is overly emphasized, most naija relationship seems boring, hangouts,sex,mini drama,sleep over.
If a man or woman says no sex in the relationship,it's there choice.
Bros,you must learn to master 3 things that rules this World,Money,power and Women.
All World powerful men knew these.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Shimzyy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
But how on earth will a guy involve in a no sex relationship?

Girls love sex
They feel like being penetrated all the time,
They enjoy it more than the guys.

Probably the girl has someone else giving her steady dick then looking up to the day you'll marry her

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Shimzyy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

"You don't want to fornicate before marriage" then better get used to disappointment.

I was like you 3 years back chasing after girls which always disappoint but now girls are chasing after me
But y? Because I give them what they want now adays, I give them hard sex so they always come back for more and also don't wanna lose me.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Shimzyy:

"You don't want to fornicate before marriage" then better get used to disappointment.

I was like you 3 years back chasing after girls which always disappoint but now girls are chasing after me
But y? Because I give them what they want now adays, I give them hard sex so they always come back for more and also don't wanna lose me.
Be truthful, are you saying there is no single lady out there that share the same ideology of no sex before marriage and she will stay true to her words?
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
victorian:

My Pastor said its uncalled for.

And if one didn't marry their wives or husband's from night clubs and brothels, then why get suspicious checking the partners phones?

What are you looking for?

It's because u feel suspicious of your partner and u don't trust him. Or her that's why u check.

For me? I don't have time to check and I don't want to know.

Because assuming my husband is cheating on me and I know at the late hour he has a kid with another woman through his phone. What will I do?

Divorce him? Or pretend all is well and be living with him. In bitterness and anger?

I don't need all that shiiit!

I like to live a peaceful life. Because the day I find out he's cheating and got a child out there. That day my peace is destroyed and only God knows what my reaction. Will be.

So it's better I don't know.
checking your partner's phone has saved alot from disasters such as contracting HIV, time wasting and so on. The earlier you know the better you move ahead.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Darevofpeace:
.......bros,the fact is that you as a man must always be on your game in any relationship.
Firstly,have a life that consumes your time schedule outside the relationship. This would reduce wasting unnecessary energy in all those drama's from your girlfriend.
Secondly no matter how much you love your girlfriend, do not show all the affections immediately.
By the virtue of women wiring by God,they only remember the good deeds of the present by a man.
Since they are emotional being.
Thirdly,make your money and consistently work on your financial independence.This days,naija women date a man whom they love and marries a man who is ready,therefore forget about love and just be ready.
There are many things I want to type here.............
We rarely see because I am the busy type. I work mondays to saturdays so I have no time for side chit-chat with anybody. May my distance was the reason I didn't catch her on time...maybe

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

I don't actually understand what you are saying. Are you saying the approach I took from onset is wrong.Remember I don't want to fornicate before marriage. That is why I always go into it with honesty.

I am really surprised @ ur decision, nevertheless i respect it bro, buh with these kind of decision the only way you won't get burnt is to settle for a virgin.
The bitter truth is guys like you pay for the sins of the bad guys, women are creatures full of deciet, if she is not a virgin trash the celibate story.
lf what you want is a no sex r/ship ur best shot is a verified virgin ...otherwise be ready to tolerate a cheating partner, we know ourselves grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
luvyaself95:

it's nothing like block heart but it put heart in safety zone from those manipulative, deceit and lie ladies out there.
when you meet good lady you will know or you don't know how to interact with ladies.
How many ladies do you have to date before you meet the right one? 2, 4 or even 10.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
ericsmith:

I am really surprised @ ur decision, nevertheless i respect it bro, buh with these kind of decision the only way you won't get burnt is to settle for a virgin.
The bitter truth is guys like you pay for the sins of the bad guys, women are creatures full of deciet, if she is not a virgin trash the celibate story.
lf what you want is a no sex r/ship ur best shot is a verified virgin ...otherwise be ready to tolerate a cheating partner, we know ourselves grin
She said she is a virgin. I believed her because she had a solid background and decent. Atleast that is what she appears to me. She doesn't even like to kiss. She does all these attributes attached to a virgin.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

She said she is a virgin. I believed her because she had a solid background and decent. Atleast that is what she appears to me. She doesn't even like to kiss. She does all these attributes attached to a virgin.

bro you need a lot of catching up to do, buh i also sense you av this active instinct functionality build on it. we live in a cruel world don't expect fairness.
she is a virgin ofcus what did you expect her to say grin infact she is not an expert, if my gurls catch you ehn !! don't just listen to what they say verify
As long as you won't compromise on ur decision just hope for a virgin gurl ..make sure u verify her! you can either do it ursef or verify in a hospital.
Also avoid all these my pastor say,my mummy say kindof gurls tew, saves you lot of future headache grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Shimzyy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

Don't always assume, try and confirm if truly she's a virgin.

A girl came to my house on Tuesday, when I tried making moves for sex[that's sucking her breasts and kissing her] she seem not to be moved or interested so when I asked about her sex life she replied saying " she is a virgin" I trusted her and I didn't make any move again.

But to my greatest surprised this same girl came to my house the next day and when I insisted going down there I realized the hole was open already.

She was ashamed of herself through out her stay because she's not who she claimed to be

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

checking your partner's phone has saved alot from disasters such as contracting HIV, time wasting and so on. The earlier you know the better you move ahead.

What if it has password, how do u Open it?

Lemme tell u, I have a married female friend whose husband was carrying women after he got a plum job and a jeep as company car. She didn't even need to crack his password before friends came to her, saying they see her husband with different women at clubs, restaurants, hotel and all.
She has 5kids for him. She's a housewife. How can she now divorce him? She thought deeply about it.

She can't? She can't pay the school fees of her five kids whom the husband enrolled in good private schools . She does not have a job! And she's not ready to leave any of her kids behind if divorce happens . It's not like the husband is throwing her out. Four kids are in secondary schools while the last one in primary school . She is in a fix!

She talked, threathnend, cried even reported him to elders in his family, he simply told his family members, look I'm giving this woman monthly allowance, I pay the children school fees, they are all. In private schools, I gave her a car, the store room and fridge is filled with food. What does this woman want again?

Uncle please I'm. Late for work, I don't have time for this meeting. I'm late.
He walked out on everyone. She was shocked and crying , saying girls have bewitched her husband.

Anyways lo and behold he contracted aids. He knew at late time., since when he knew he stopped having sex with his wife. But d wife didn't know, she thought one his side chicks must have charmed him. She kept praying to God. Until he became ill, to cut long story short. He died of HIV.

And he didn't transmit the disease to his wife. The prayer of the wife made him. To have conscience and not infect her with HIV.

So how do u see this scenario?

Prayers of the wife made him to stop sleeping with her. Not even checking his phone. She called a family meeting because he stopped sleeping with her, not knowing he was protecting her from himself.
You see life?

My Pastor says just place your wife or husband in God's hands. Let God handle them.. Las Las if they are doing bad behind you. It will be revealed one way or the other and you will be saved from their games.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by princfred(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
victorian:

My pastor always advice the married, women stop following your husband like a detective when he's going out. Stop checking his calls and numbers. What you are hoping to see, one day u will see it.

A woman's advice for the good of women.
Have you heard of the saying, Trust but verify?
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by luvyaself95(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
bdchange:

How many ladies do you have to date before you meet the right one? 2, 4 or even 10.

Na God know that one na.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Budex40:
Read up more of Ubunja's tutorials, u wont be disappointed. That Girl has been fvcking someone else since ur "relationship" began. She's just playing you. RUN..!! I SAID RUN...!!!

#Swallows_a_gallon_of_RED_PILLS
.. Lol. You wan give am overdose?

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
princfred:
A woman's advice for the good of women.
Have you heard of the saying, Trust but verify?

Go ahead and verify.

What's my own sef?
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by nuelyoyo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
MichaelsHope:
I have similar stories... just 0.000001% difference.. I was mad, but I have since moved on.

She later cane for forgiveness, I have forgiven her.
they always come back for forgiveness. Are you guys still dating?
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Bgirlie: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Op, I'm very proud of you jare, glad there are still men like you. Don't mind the comments from some people here, that's the world we live in now. Sorry you had to experience that, we've all had our share of things like these, but there are still good and very honest people out there. Keep been you, you'll find the right lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2019
victorian:

What if it has password, how do u Open it?

Lemme tell u, I have a married female friend whose husband was carrying women after he got a plum job and a jeep as company car. She didn't even need to crack his password before friends came to her, saying they see her husband with different women at clubs, restaurants, hotel and all.
She has 5kids for him. She's a housewife. How can she now divorce him? She thought deeply about it.

She can't? She can't pay the school fees of her five kids whom the husband enrolled in good private schools . She does not have a job! And she's not ready to leave any of her kids behind if divorce happens . It's not like the husband is throwing her out. Four kids are in secondary schools while the last one in primary school . She is in a fix!

She talked, threathnend, cried even reported him to elders in his family, he simply told his family members, look I'm giving this woman monthly allowance, I pay the children school fees, they are all. In private schools, I gave her a car, the store room and fridge is filled with food. What does this woman want again?

Uncle please I'm. Late for work, I don't have time for this meeting. I'm late.
He walked out on everyone. She was shocked and crying , saying girls have bewitched her husband.

Anyways lo and behold he contracted aids. He knew at late time., since when he knew he stopped having sex with his wife. But d wife didn't know, she thought one his side chicks must have charmed him. She kept praying to God. Until he became ill, to cut long story short. He died of HIV.

And he didn't transmit the disease to his wife. The prayer of the wife made him. To have conscience and not infect her with HIV.

So how do u see this scenario?

Prayers of the wife made him to stop sleeping with her. Not even checking his phone. She called a family meeting because he stopped sleeping with her, not knowing he was protecting her from himself.
You see life?

My Pastor says just place your wife or husband in God's hands. Let God handle them.. Las Las if they are doing bad behind you. It will be revealed one way or the other and you will be saved from their games.
This one you are always saying my pastor, my pastor. I pray and hope he doesn't lead you astray. The scenario you narrated is just one in a million. so many have been a victim of HIV/AIDS and different kind of diseases from unfaithful partners . I will repeat that the earlier you know the better for you. I can tolerate so many thing from my partner but not cheating. And I will make sure I never do same. You need to go out there and weigh the options of seeing the devastating effects of cheating partner on their spouse before you know if you are to follow your pastor or not.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by Shimzyy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
bdchange:

Be truthful, are you saying there is no single lady out there that share the same ideology of no sex before marriage and she will stay true to her words?

Many will agree no sex before marriage but only few will keep to their words
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by debaj10: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
bdchange:
I wonder if @Ubunja was right all this while or am just a victim of a nonentity who doesn't know what she wanted even at 26?
na wa for dis romance section o.
to give simpul advice dey hard una?
smh…
bros, axept my sinpati.
but na ur syd we hia.
so, few kweshuns-
afta d 6 mont probashun, how una take relate?
how ur romance Levu b:
- from outing to small, small present to compliment of d babe fynness?
how una take dey relate for ousyd:
- how ha frend dem take dey jelos ha wen dem c una for area?
- wait fes, u min, kiss plus small, small tosh sef, u reject?! shocked
hmmm…
isok, maka kontinu.

how u take relate ha famili, 4 d babe to know sey u serious?
- wen u yan ha say u dey plan do introdukshun?
- speshiali sins sey una don dey almost 2 yez?
u yan mata lyk sey na biznes una arrange 4 gran.
- even biznes sef, na as customa dey, plus as moni dey enta akant, nayim dey sweet bele.

so, ansa me fes, mowi take know weda gran fes Levu, b4 we enta d mata wela.
we dey wait u.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by debaj10: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2019
bdchange:

oga,
lemme summarize for u-
virgins cheat ALL d tym.
Bj, fingering, sexting, kissing/heavy petting.
so it myt b wot she refused to let u c.
or it myt b sex.
woteva d case, d advice is-
take charge, keep it interesting CONSTANTLY, cos women simply loooove romance, mystery and excitement.
most importantly, she has to be PROUD to be urs-
so everyone calling her "our wife" keeps her on a firm footing and in cloud 9.
if work makes it difficult, then ask ur parents to find u a wife.
end of.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
victorian:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! / 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Popular Adamawa Politician, Barr. Jamila / I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.