Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... (6350 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
victorian:

What if it has password, how do u Open it?

Lemme tell u, I have a married female friend whose husband was carrying women after he got a plum job and a jeep as company car. She didn't even need to crack his password before friends came to her, saying they see her husband with different women at clubs, restaurants, hotel and all.
She has 5kids for him. She's a housewife. How can she now divorce him? She thought deeply about it.

She can't? She can't pay the school fees of her five kids whom the husband enrolled in good private schools . She does not have a job! And she's not ready to leave any of her kids behind if divorce happens . It's not like the husband is throwing her out. Four kids are in secondary schools while the last one in primary school . She is in a fix!

She talked, threathnend, cried even reported him to elders in his family, he simply told his family members, look I'm giving this woman monthly allowance, I pay the children school fees, they are all. In private schools, I gave her a car, the store room and fridge is filled with food. What does this woman want again?

Uncle please I'm. Late for work, I don't have time for this meeting. I'm late.
He walked out on everyone. She was shocked and crying , saying girls have bewitched her husband.

Anyways lo and behold he contracted aids. He knew at late time., since when he knew he stopped having sex with his wife. But d wife didn't know, she thought one his side chicks must have charmed him. She kept praying to God. Until he became ill, to cut long story short. He died of HIV.

And he didn't transmit the disease to his wife. The prayer of the wife made him. To have conscience and not infect her with HIV.

So how do u see this scenario?

Prayers of the wife made him to stop sleeping with her. Not even checking his phone. She called a family meeting because he stopped sleeping with her, not knowing he was protecting her from himself.
You see life?

My Pastor says just place your wife or husband in God's hands. Let God handle them.. Las Las if they are doing bad behind you. It will be revealed one way or the other and you will be saved from their games.
[/s]
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bassette(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2019
victorian:

Don't. Mind guys confusing you here.

There are still good women out there, and they are celibate. Don't give up, u will meet your wife soon.

I'm celibate and in a celibate relationship with a guy. We both understand sex shouldn't be the basis of our relationship and it's moving well between us.
Although we don't check each other phones, because we trust each other. Trust is very crucial in a relationship.

So don't worry yours will come. I have been having various hard knocks on the head dating wrong guys for years until I place my foot down and decide celibacy or no deal.
Keep it up. You will. Be happy at the end.
you see it has worked because from your end you had decided to be celibate.

Its one of the hardest things to happen yeah but when a woman decides to walk that path then you can say the battle is almost won.

But on the other hand you must understand your sexual compatibility with the man you are with so that when you guys decide to start having sex there is won't be disappointment
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by SeunDobo(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Baba no pity an girl knack Dem ..dem know deserve to be respect only fews among dem are good

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by DaddyRochie1642: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Budex40:
Read up more of Ubunja's tutorials, u wont be disappointed. That Girl has been fvcking someone else since ur "relationship" began. She's just playing you. RUN..!! I SAID RUN...!!!

#Swallows_a_gallon_of_RED_PILLS

You got me laughing bro,
Keep swallowing more gallons of Red pills.

We men must be Free
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2019
bassette:

Its one of the hardest things to happen yeah but when a woman decides to walk that path then you can say the battle is almost won.

But on the other hand you must understand your sexual compatibility with the man you are with so that when you guys decide to start having sex there is won't be disappointment

It's working for me, all because I stood my ground to numerous guys coming to woo me. When I tell them, I'm celibate and stuck to my words of being celibate, they disappear into thin air. Which is good.
At least I will know who truly loves me and who just want to have sex, increase my mileage and move on.
Now talking about sexual compatibility? In the past I used to be worried about it but not anymore.

I was with my bestie, on Saturday a married lady. And we were catching up on our lives.
I talked about how so in love, I feel with one of my male friends. As in over in love sef and we've talked about my feelings and his feelings but we can't have sex yet, because we are both born agains and celibate to the glory of God.
And I was telling her that he's the only man, that can say "Seat there " and I will seat. Lol. Because I can be stubborn at times. But he has the key to my mumu button without having sex with me.

She then asked so we've not had sex? I said nope. She then said OK just imagine if he kisses u, how will I feel? I was like Kisses? Wow! I will just melt and die in his arms. She started laughing and said u see? Which means all those guys coming and wooing you, u don't like them. That's why u don't want any one of them to touch u. That look ! when someone truly love another person? Sex happens naturally and you win just want to keep having the person on and on and on.

I was like wow! cheesy

I said that's true. You are right and he's the only guy I want to have but he's strict about his values, so I need to follow suit, if I don't want to loose him.

I feel I have gotten to a level in my life, I want to be real and say the truth to myself.
I can't marry a man I don't love, all because society says I'm a woman and women gets old fast. I know but I don't want to cheat myself and date and have sex with any man I don't like because he says I will marry you. Because that's the ring tone of all the men I meet. As if saying they will marry me, is the key to open my laps wide. They are pure jokers.. I'm not that dumb!

Anyways I need a quality guy not just any guy with shirt and trouser or any guy who feels he's comfortable to date a lady. I know what I need and I have seen the kind of man I need in this life wey I come so.

So the issue is this? If he's highly sexual than me? And we are married, my body would always want to have him, as many times as we are with each other, even with our busy schedules at work and in our different careers. We will definitely want to have each other, if the love is there. And if he can't keep up with my sexual urge? Thank God I have self control, and I can switch my desires on and off the way I want it. I don't get carried away with sex.

The beauty about true love is both partners will be able to arrive at a common ground to suit each other's taste in almost everything. You will always want to bend for each other, if it's for the common good.

I have been without sex going to two years, I'm not dead. I'm Hale and hearty, I'm even glowing looking younger than my age. Complements here and there, even this morning on my way to the office.

So I think we can handle the sexual part when that time comes. It's not an issue.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
bassette:

so if I knack her and we are not compatible then i move to the next one and continue until I get the one that is sexually compatible with me ba? grin grin this is just an invitation to free sex my broda
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bassette(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

It's working for me, all because I stood my ground to numerous guys coming to woo me. When I tell them, I'm celibate and stuck to my words of being celibate, they disappear into thin air. Which is good.
At least I will know who truly loves me and who just want to have sex, increase my mileage and move on.
Now talking about sexual compatibility? In the past I used to be worried about it but not anymore.

I was with my bestie, on Saturday a married lady. And we were catching up on our lives.
I talked about how so in love, I feel with one of my male friends. As in over in love sef and we've talked about my feelings and his feelings but we can't have sex yet, because we are both born agains and celibate to the glory of God.
And I was telling her that he's the only man, that can say "Seat there " and I will seat. Lol. Because I can be stubborn at times. But he has the key to my mumu button without having sex with me.

She then asked so we've not had sex? I said nope. She then said OK just imagine if he kisses u, how will I feel? I was like Kisses? Wow! I will just melt and die in his arms. She started laughing and said u see? Which means all those guys coming and wooing you, u don't like them. That's why u don't want any one of them to touch u. That look ! when someone truly love another person? Sex happens naturally and you win just want to keep having the person on and on and on.

I was like wow! cheesy

I said that's true. You are right and he's the only guy I want to have but he's strict about his values, so I need to follow suit, if I don't want to loose him.

I feel I have gotten to a level in my life, I want to be real and say the truth to myself.
I can't marry a man I don't love, all because society says I'm a woman and women gets old fast. I know but I don't want to cheat myself and date and have sex with any man I don't like because he says I will marry you. Because that's the ring tone of all the men I meet. As if saying they will marry me, is the key to open my laps wide. They are pure jokers.. I'm not that dumb!

Anyways I need a quality guy not just any guy with shirt and trouser or any guy who feels he's comfortable to date a lady. I know what I need and I have seen the kind of man I need in this life wey I come so.

So the issue is this? If he's highly sexual than me? And we are married, my body would always want to have him, as many times as we are with each other, even with our busy schedules at work and in our different careers. We will definitely want to have each other, if the love is there. And if he can't keep up with my sexual urge? Thank God I have self control, and I can switch my desires on and off the way I want it. I don't get carried away with sex.

The beauty about true love is both partners will be able to arrive at a common ground to suit each other's taste in almost everything. You will always want to bend for each other, if it's for the common good.

I have been without sex going to two years, I'm not dead. I'm Hale and hearty, I'm even glowing looking younger than my age. Complements here and there, even this morning on my way to the office.

So I think we can handle the sexual part when that time comes. It's not an issue.
I'm impressed with your response, and good thing is you understand how this works now. Your friend is right, so lucky you, you're with a man who you have have true deep feelings for who also has good value system and respect for the woman. That's a good one.

People want to be celibate too but when in a relationship with one (who they emotionally inclined) who at a time over some heat, wants to have a feel of the cookies, even when they would normally stand their ground in other scenarios here they let it happen because they knitted with this particular.

I wish you the very best in your relationship and endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bassette(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
bdchange:

so if I knack her and we are not compatible then i move to the next one and continue until I get the one that is sexually compatible with me ba? grin grin this is just an invitation to free sex my broda
I believe this your response is a joke cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by victorian(f): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
bassette:
I'm impressed with your response, and good thing is you understand how this works now. Your friend is right, so lucky you, you're with a man who you have have true deep feelings for who also has good value system and respect for the woman. That's a good one.

People want to be celibate too but when in a relationship with one (who they emotionally inclined) who at a time over some heat, wants to have a feel of the cookies, even when they would normally stand their ground in other scenarios here they let it happen because they knitted with this particular.

I wish you the very best in your relationship and endeavors.

My dear, I have seen it all except drugs and prostitution.

I learnt through my past failed relationships. I won't make such past mistakes ever again. I'm so happy my bf understands the implication of having sex before marriage. Mehn, I'm happy he's not taking advantage of my feelings for him.

For some people sex before marriage works but for me, it only allow guys to take advantage of my body claiming love, whereas it's not love.

I also think his stance of not allowing our emotions and flesh to rule, make me love and respect him more and more cheesy

Because he's the first guy to be able to resist me and stand on his principles and I respect him alot. It makes this relationship thing between us easy for me and him to handle.

Amen to my relationship and endeavours cheesy

Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bassette(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

My dear, I have seen it all except drugs and prostitution.

I learnt through my past failed relationships. I won't make such past mistakes ever again. I'm so happy my bf understands the implication of having sex before marriage. Mehn, I'm happy he's not taking advantage of my feelings for him.

For some people sex before marriage works but for me, it only allow guys to take advantage of my body claiming love, whereas it's not love.

I also think his stance of not allowing our emotions and flesh to rule, make me love and respect him more and more cheesy

Because he's the first guy to be able to resist me and stand on his principles and I respect him alot. It makes this relationship thing between us easy for me and him to handle.

Amen to my relationship and endeavours cheesy

Thanks dear.
This has worked because you too understand and value it and had already come to that point where you know this is the way to go.

Keep working at it and enjoy living

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MichaelsHope(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
nuelyoyo:
they always come back for forgiveness. Are you guys still dating?

No. Her intention was to come back, but I have made up my mind. If I will give her the platform to come back, her pains will be eternal.

She was my junior in the University in the same department, I met her during one evening class, I have forgotten her memory, I was in service when she said, she want ME, I told her I don't have the time,

The moment she comes in all my savings during NYSC went down. I missed out on a master's programme I registered for.

before that time, I didn't go after women, it may takes years to take another step, though in my late 20s.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
MichaelsHope:

No. Her intention was to come back, but I have made up my mind. If I will give her the platform to come back, her pains will be eternal.

She was my junior in the University in the same department, I met her during one evening class, I have forgotten her memory, I was in service when she said, she want ME, I told her I don't have the time,

The moment she comes in all my savings during NYSC went down. I missed out on a master's programme I registered for.

before that time, I didn't go after women, it may takes years to take another step, though in my late 20s.
bro, no need to think in that direction again. Just let it go since you have moved on. Some break up hurts alot especially when you sacrificed yourself into it.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by MichaelsHope(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
bdchange:

bro, no need to think in that direction again. Just let it go since you have moved on. Some break up hurts alot especially when you sacrificed yourself into it.

Yeah!
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by rolyboi(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
There are some girls dt re still very faithful &would be so happy to have a faithful partner too.

In a relationship with a Nigerian girl, if you're not playing her, she's playing you. U need to be ubunjanised. Ignore the red pill and keep rignaroling. The only girl that deserves the celibacy rule is a virgin. If she says she's a Virgin and has not allowed you to check and confirm physically, she's playing you. Any other lady that says no sex till marriage but is not a virgin with intact hymenbis playing you. Ignore these rules and have them catch up with u one after the othe. [/quote]
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by bdchange(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
rolyboi:
There are some girls dt re still very faithful &would be so happy to have a faithful partner too.

In a relationship with a Nigerian girl, if you're not playing her, she's playing you. U need to be ubunjanised. Ignore the red pill and keep rignaroling. The only girl that deserves the celibacy rule is a virgin. If she says she's a Virgin and has not allowed you to check and confirm physically, she's playing you. Any other lady that says no sex till marriage but is not a virgin with intact hymenbis playing you. Ignore these rules and have them catch up with u one after the othe.
I checked ur profile and saw female as gender. I am surprised a lady is telling me to be Ubujanised shocked. If you are really a lady and telling me this then I don't know what to say..
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by TemmyT002(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
bdchange:
I am not perfect but I am decent and a guy who has integrity which I hold dear to my heart. I made a decision 2015 on any thing concerning casual relationship so I can stay away from sex and other sexual immoralities. I promised myself and God that my next relationship must be for marriage. I met a lady last year January and we started a relationship. I told her my plans about the relationship and we both agreed no sex because that is not the basis of our relationship. I told her boldly and clearly that if we don't connect within six months we should go our separate ways. She agreed and we had some few problems within this time frame. We stayed longer than six months and were able to resolve our issues. I told her specifically never to cheat on me and I won't do same. I told her if she see a better option than me then tell me and take your leave than double dating. Two months ago she visited me in my apartment and I sat her down and asked her if she has settled her mind to stay with me forever and she said yes. I told her my marriage plan and told her henceforth she will be involved in my plan. While we are at it, I took her phone and and decided to go through it( which I rarely do except if my instincts direct me). She also checks my phone sometimes if she visit and I gave her my password. She suddenly decided to grab the phone from me and said I shouldn't check it. I was surprised because it was unlike her. I insist that I must check it. she became physical with it and I became more baffled and asked her what is she hiding from me? She says nothing but I won't like what I will see. I said let me decide that my self. She refused blatantly and told me she has many toasters which I should know of that. I told her if she refused to let me see it, that means she is cheating on me and I will end the relationship now. She insist she won't and I gave her the phone. She opened her message and showed me a text from a guy and that she has blocked the guy. I told her she is showing me what she wanted me to see not I want to see myself. I was pissed and asked her to leave. After that night I discovered she has blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. I just thank my God and deleted her number from my phone. My disappointment was that I clearly spelt the foundation of our relationship and gave her options..yet I still get bleeped up.. Now I dont know where to start from and too cautious to go into any relationship. I wonder if @Ubunja was right all this while or am just a victim of a nonentity who doesn't know what she wanted even at 26?

I had the same experience you had. We dated for five years and I was planning to marry her. Cheating never even came to my mind because she was the first I ever dated. Checked her phone for the first time. She didn't want me to check it too but she eventually relented.
What I saw broke my heart and I had to find a weird excuse to break up with her.

It is the unfaithful ones they keep running to. Weird.
Re: What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... by TemmyT002(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
rolyboi:

In a relationship with a Nigerian girl, if you're not playing her, she's playing you. U need to be ubunjanised. Ignore the red pill and keep rignaroling. The only girl that deserves the celibacy rule is a virgin. If she says she's a Virgin and has not allowed you to check and confirm physically, she's playing you. Any other lady that says no sex till marriage but is not a virgin with intact hymenbis playing you. Ignore these rules and have them catch up with u one after the othe.

Now this is scary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things / After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.