Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87118 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by shogsman(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
See the amount of traffic on this useless post, aye Nigeria ti baje patapata.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ruffDiamond: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
yeah right!there is nothing I hate more in my life than empty headed valueless ,ill mannered girl dubbed slay queen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by CheapDataGuy: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin cheesy

Some people go happy eh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is far worse than been evicted

The traffic on this post shows Nigerians passionately love BBN

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Blitz888(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Attitude is everything...

Mercy should have been shown the exit door... But traffic no go let the organizers do the right thing!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Topccy007z: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't expect anything less
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Correct

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by avrex3k(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why disqualified Tasha and leave mercy I don't just get it she did provocat and intention of being violent too this BBN is just a big fraud angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Akanapiaigwe1: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
wrong move by BBnaija

that was a nasty provocation by mercy
no human being can take that
why fling her hair on her face?

dirty tactics by mercy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by bjbjbj: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
LAZY YOUTH
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by caprini1: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nat404:
It's really a pity. She could have won it. It's okay. Life goes on.
I will always take MFM prayers more serious now o.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by lakesguy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Characteristics of a Loser...

Tacha

Tacha

Tacha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by meobizy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thunder fire these organizers. Mercy deserves a disqualification also. She was the one who instigated the whole thing and the violence. See how these bad belle housemates have ganged up to remove Tacha from the house. Madam 99 days finally stayed only 90. This is so sad.

I am shocked the organizers had the balls to evict Tacha despite the millions they’ll realize from her final week votes. Well, this is the best plan because she would have done worse eventually.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by adeosuntunde: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omo

The amount of people viewing this thread ehn
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Demiladedemzy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
No leave no grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Christmasdon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
SEYI HAVE SUCEEDED , HE SAYS HE WILL MAKE SURE TACHA GOT THE 3RD STRIKE. HE HAVE SUCEEDED. BY CALLING ALL THE HOUSEMATES. AND TACHA WAS THE TARGET. THIS REMINDING ME EPL REFS BRANDISHING A RED CARD. FINALLY, WHEN IS SHE COMING HOME. ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by semyman: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good riddance
Just too fake
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by PECO4KING(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tabithatim:
Tacha has been disqualified
Good the house no go smell again, make she go bath for house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by deebrain(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian women?

Why support someone who doesn't reprsent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a vagina!!!

You deserve a bottle of malt for this comment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ajebuter(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
I was one of those that wrote Biggy for her disqualification...

Thank you Biggie.

You actually do listen..

Mercy too deserves serious punishment for the provocation..

We can't have nuisance on our screen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by davefieldpop(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
In as much as i detest Tacha i have to confess she is a star.
The kind of crowd viewing this thread right now could only be witnessed when Nigeria faces Brazil in the world cup final.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Stanleyrays(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mr P
Food is ready
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Divay22(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
At least biggie don see enough money for her head grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Akanapiaigwe1: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
avrex3k:
Why disqualified Tasha and leave mercy I don't just get it she did provocat and intention of being violent too this BBN is just a big fraud angry
my taught exactly

no person will resist that provocation
nobody!

it's obvious the girl mercy planed all these

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Jerkules: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow Mercy go laff taya today but when she doesn't win it guess who will have the last LAFF?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Ify15(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very good

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Oyehomie(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Finally... Hey... She got exactly what she deserved at the right time....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tabithatim:
Tacha has been disqualified
Where's the source? or i won't believe this.

Too good to be true.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Femijohn198: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tasha no get home training at all,she don disgrace herself.over to you all her fans how market.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ikorodureporta: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
hw come almost every post on pg1 landed @ 8.01

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by nuban07(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
She overreacted this morning no doubt. Though not a fan but not happy for her.
Biggie just used her to make a statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.