Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (44722 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Incandescent(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I actually met one at my former working place,when he saw me he came to ask about a product he needed nd i was explaining to him bt the fake pastor was just staring at me so i felt uncomfortable nd i asked a colleague to attend to him then i left
After few minutes he came to meet me again that he saw a vision about me nd gave me his church address that i should come to see him blah blah blah,in my mind i was like "idiot so you can jazz me abi"nd he his even from white garment church which made me more suspicious,i just pretended like i will come for deliverance bt i didn't go
After a week i was told by my colleague that that man came to ask of me at work while i was off.
so u did not wear bra bah

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Equity15(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
make I carry chair
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by airminem(f): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
This topic. Uhm! I wont be suprise a lady will say pastor OSinbajoro has made sexual advances to her as VP. Some may even bring up rape allegation sef. All this kind of ladies are the same. Smh

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by jagabanlewis(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=careytommy37 post=82640962]Which kind of useless topic is this on the homepage? [/quote

Why take life serious
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2019
StarOnEarth:
While I was in school, I went for a rehearsal (vigil) in the church, after we were done, the choir mistress told me she wanted to see me, I actually thought she wanted to complain about me coming late to church and how I have been unserious with church activities so I was trying to dodge her, around 3am she ask me if we could talk now and I said yes, then she ask if we could go somewhere private, instantly I knew the talk was not just a talk. So we went upstairs, it was totally dark out there, she said she was shy to say it, In my mind I was like see this old woman o, cos she was way older than I am, so she said she like me bla bla bla, I told her we can't date because am not the relationship type, before I know it sha we started kissing and fingering, if not for the residual of holy spirit in me, we would have bleeped, but later I heard from a friend that she has a thing for young guys, since then I ran from the church.
I am sorry for your experience, but what do you mean fingering? Aren't you a guy? And she's a choir mistress not a pastor.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2019
StarOnEarth:
While I was in school, I went for a rehearsal (vigil) in the church, after we were done, the choir mistress told me she wanted to see me, I actually thought she wanted to complain about me coming late to church and how I have been unserious with church activities so I was trying to dodge her, around 3am she ask me if we could talk now and I said yes, then she ask if we could go somewhere private, instantly I knew the talk was not just a talk. So we went upstairs, it was totally dark out there, she said she was shy to say it, In my mind I was like see this old woman o, cos she was way older than I am, so she said she like me bla bla bla, I told her we can't date because am not the relationship type, before I know it sha we started kissing and fingering, if not for the residual of holy spirit in me, we would have bleeped, but later I heard from a friend that she has a thing for young guys, since then I ran from the church.
I am sorry for your experience, she's a choir mistress not a pastor..

3 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SoNature(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I actually met one at my former working place,when he saw me he came to ask about a product he needed nd i was explaining to him bt the fake pastor was just staring at me so i felt uncomfortable nd i asked a colleague to attend to him then i left
After few minutes he came to meet me again that he saw a vision about me nd gave me his church address that i should come to see him blah blah blah,in my mind i was like "idiot so you can jazz me abi"nd he his even from white garment church which made me more suspicious,i just pretended like i will come for deliverance bt i didn't go
After a week i was told by my colleague that that man came to ask of me at work while i was off.

Nawa o

Even girl wey never grow brezz

OP, what do we need this thread for?

I hope you will open a rejoinder for Imam too

*Walks away*

9 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Your beauty mesmerized his brain that he started seeing you in his vision that he wanted to tell you.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Dokitadotun: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2019
So when are we going to have a thread on What have you benefited from your Pastor?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Sultty(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Holy cow
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SolarMight(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.

Yes try to balance it off grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Happyguy201:
actually it yes when i was 15 i dont want to talk about it makes me sad every time . because i was young and naive
abeg talk ooo
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by davires: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Why not pastors or Imams.You need to know harm the imams do to small girls in their ile kewu but it will be covered up as usual.

10 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2019
This topic need to be taken off the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2019
SoNature:

Nawa o

Even girl wey never grow brezz

OP, what do we need this thread for?

I hope you will open a rejoinder for Imam too

*Walks away*
.. You wicked walahi.Maybe the pastor likes them pimchurmic.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Orissodiq: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2019

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by godofuck231: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2019
The Pastor is non living so he shouldn't move or feel love

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Mudafvcker!!! grin
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by efighter: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
Had an encounter but each time I see him Matthew 8v16 will be repeating in my mind about causing another to sin and the man of God was not even rich so i would've gotten cursed for nothing so I found a way and he was cut off,I still see his sign post and posters and shake my head in disbelief

If he was rich, you would have fuccked him according to this rubbish you wrote. Cheap lazy youth.

12 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
A Christ embassy pastor abroad made sexual advances at my best friend. He was married with two kids and she was a devoted worker of the church admin.

She was devastated and so was I, cos we were like founding members of the church branch & brought in many students from our school. She told me after the 2nd time she was propositioned & it was just terrible cos we didn’t know what to do. After pretending for a few months, we eventually stopped going to church. She wrote a letter to pastor Anita about it and left the city after school.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by airminem(f): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
I was in a church sitting close to a guy who had "bone in his pants" during service. The pastor was a young female and putting nice clothes. Just could imagine what goes on in guys mind. Church oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Yes I have experienced it once o. I went for personal prayers and this man was brushing his erection all over me in the name of deliverance. Even saw precum stains on his trouser and I was like Jesus Eep Me, anyways I escaped and never went bad to any pastor for prayers. If God no fit answer my prayers, tor.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by healthserve(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2019
yesloaded:
Seun, & his mod love for topic like this

To be sincere, nairaland has so much hatred for anything Christianity

I'm not a religious type of person but it makes no sense to keep on pushing negative topics on certain religion all the time

We hardly see any topic that says positive things about christian and Christianity other than useless topics like this

Smh

You've noticed the penchant for anything that has to do with deriding Christianity too. Islam has positive threads but Christianity issa lie, always negative. I'm boycotting this forum permanently this October

22 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Our God is a merciful God

Idiot grin
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by MrMicholo(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
vybzkartel:
Of late, we hear so much about pastors trying to and succeeding to rape/sexx the opposite sexz.

I believe there are many of such experiences yet to be shared. If you have had such experiences, drop i t here.

Mind you, there are very good pastors in town. Please don't generalise.
Yeah.. A pastor approached me as a guy oo

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by airminem(f): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Stevecovey:
A Christ embassy pastor abroad made sexual advances at my best friend. He was married with two kids and she was a devoted worker of the church admin.

She was devastated and so was I, cos we were like founding members of the church branch & brought in many students from our school. She told me after the 2nd time she was propositioned & it was just terrible cos we didn’t know what to do. After pretending for a few months, we eventually stopped going to church. She wrote a letter to pastor Anita and left the city after school.
The pastors name Chris, and he was married. Now you can go back to marry him coz Anita has moved on. Pastors home breaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Premiumwriter: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
eikechukwu8:
No man should judge the Man of God!

Anyway, check my signature
bros na wetin happen pple de talk no b judgment b dis

Abi pple nor suppose talk their experiences again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.