Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (44728 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Charleys: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2019
fairfora:
Well, I wouldn't know if this was a sexual advance or not. While serving my fatherland in those days in edo state, I used to visit the mission house where I always met a rev'd sister . The father was such a nice man and welcomed corps members in his place. At times, myself and a fellow corps member would have a dinner in his place on his invitation. There was this rev'd sister who had a special interest in me. She was always smiling whenever she saw me. At times, would folds her hands around my neck and be gisting. One day she invited only me to her apartment outside the church premises where she stayed. The way she was hovering around me on the first visit discouraged me from visiting her subsequently. I think she also noticed it. A few months into our POP, she was transferred to delta state. End of story

Guy this has happened to me also. Reverend sisters fall in love too, but they don't give sex. I had this problem and I thought she was just using me to satisfy her masturbation.

She even told me she loves me in a Godly way too.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by xcelentattitude(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2019
chikitobabe:
Yes and that single atitude killed my Christian life..imagine where a pastor you look upto ,u so much belive in his ministry and respect alot and was even close to his family..I was soo committed in the things of the lord .I was zealous to Serve God ..then boom the pastor wants a piece of me...was loosing control at the sight of me even when on the alter ..had to call me to give him chance, asked m to go book a hotel..I resisted him but since then I lost faith in these men of God and I stopped going to church for 3 yrs now...I pray in my house .

As genuine as your excuses are, I'm sorry but they aren't tenable before God.

Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Situations, bad people....sexual advances from men of God? NO!

Offences are bound to come but will you allow them rob you of your place in God's kingdom.

Men of God are first of all MEN, they feel what other men feel too, they only decided to allow the Holy Spirit help them exercise control over it. Some even fail and fall in the process and rise up again (make their way right with God).

Please do not sit around moping over spilled milk. Maybe God wants you to hear this, hence this thread, your own comment and my own quote.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by femmoy(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
okokkk:
cry

I will speak for myself and sister. We were both almost sexually assaulted by a bisexual Iman in Lagos. Fear those Imans. It was in 2005. We were barely 18. So young that we innocently walked into the mosque to pose and pray as muslims do. I will not go into the details of the attempt as my elder sister was involved. But I can reiterate my reaction.

That day, I made sure I burnt his kettle and flipped his Koran into the heavens for vetting. It was legendary. Two days afterwards, the Iman slept and never woke. For the whole month, I was hailed by the entire igbo neighbourhood in Isolo as a dike who worships the true god.

And in my mind, I felt like a man whose god is truly alive.

of course we don't expect you to go into details wen he bleeped ur sister

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
RyanD147:
Growing up, my uncle, a catholic priest usually comes visiting with this beautiful rev sister. She loved me and my parents saw no qualms in it. I was still a kid.
Fwd 2017, I went 2 visit my uncle, I ran into this same rev sister. Been like 10 years I saw my uncle last same with this rev sister.
Lots of water has passed through the bridge, we exchanged numbers, I started having sexual affair with her till late last year she travelled 2 Germany.
No regrets though, our sexual escapades continues when she comes back.

This kain lie get tail and horn.
No Reverend sister stays in one parish for more than 5yrs, even if she's a medical practitioner, bcs it's only a medical sisters that stays up to 5/6 years max

3 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:
Thread for the females....

If I was a lady and a pastor sexually harassed me or make an attempt, I won't quit his church. I will go there everyday and sat on the front row, look for a seat that faces him straight. I will sit there every Sunday and do nothing but stare at him..... I swear he'll be going off keys and on keys.

that's his punishment, I'll torment him...
There are sundays I'll take the mic and I will be like "There's something I want to say about the man of God, something I've been shouldering all these while. something someone of you may know and some may not... many will doubt it but it's the truth.... I want to let the whole congregation know OUR PASTOR IS A GOOD MAN OF GOD"

yeah, imagine what he would have gone through for that few secondsgrin

U are a clown asuweh
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by splendid2: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.

God!
Guy how does it happen.
I mean how does your brain work?
Chai! Ndi mmadu
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

He can't dare push negative things about islam to front page na. They will find him and separate his head, unlike Christians, our doctrine is different.

I taya for seun. When anything negative mat terms d Christians, he'd gladly post and pushed it to fp. Sometimes I wonder if he's not bias in religion thing. No apology

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by betterpikinn: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:

If I was a lady and a pastor sexually harassed me or make an attempt, I won't quit his church. I will go there everyday and sat on the front row, look for a seat that faces him straight. I will sit there every Sunday and do nothing but stare at him..... I swear he'll be going off keys and on keys.

There are sundays I'll take the mic and I will be like "There's something I want to say about the man of God, something I've been shouldering all these while. something someone of you may know and some may not... many will doubt it but it's the truth.... I want to let the whole congregation know OUR PASTOR IS A GOOD MAN OF GOD"

dude
you are off point
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:

You've spoken well. from tribal fights to anti-Christian views.. To high handedness of mods, its just way too gkwring. that Christianity is under attack by Nairaland and our continous stay here encourages it. Check every Sunday, its negative views about Christianity. But conpare with fridays about islam, the quality of the threads can not be compared. October,im exiting the forum permanently although i had before now.Found solace in Quora.Going back there.

lll check my email log in on Quora too.I do have account on there but its been long I check in..I'll be glad to be where knowledge is impacted and shared...
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by friendlyadvice: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Oga she is married now, go find your sugar mummy for front.
Dang it, abeg she get sista wey desperate like am
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by valirex: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seun am so disappointed in you, if it was an imam or an Alfa you would have deleted this thread. I am starting to believe this is a Muslim forum. And for the record you are an idiot and if you like block my account that's your fucking business.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by damilton(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:

oh highly savage you are. you are mouthed
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Skmoda(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fucklove:
And they had bring this useless topic on frontpage with full access to all manner of persons to ridicule the church and men of God while restricting other non muslims from accessing any islamic thread without swearing to a useless oath. Seun, your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens, both you,the OP and the moderator that pushed this to the frontpage will never go unpunished.
This is so true.....he is an hypocrite.....

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by chikitobabe(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
xcelentattitude:

As genuine as your excuses are, I'm sorry but they aren't tenable before God.

Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Situations, bad people....sexual advances from men of God? NO!

Offences are bound to come but will you allow them rob you of your place in God's kingdom.

Men of God are first of all MEN, they feel what other men feel too, they only decided to allow the Holy Spirit help them exercise control over it. Some even fail and fall in the process and rise up again (make their way right with God).

Please do not sit around moping over spilled milk. Maybe God wants you to hear this, hence this threa

d, your own comment and my own quote.

Not going to church doesnt make m a lesser Christian.
I still listen to gospel messages..the truth is I hv lost faith in the shepherds.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by healthserve(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

lll check my email log in on Quora too.I do have account on there but its been long I check in..I'll be glad to be where knowledge is impacted and shared...

wink
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by chrisaria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
StarOnEarth:
While I was in school, I went for a rehearsal (vigil) in the church, after we were done, the choir mistress told me she wanted to see me, I actually thought she wanted to complain about me coming late to church and how I have been unserious with church activities so I was trying to dodge her, around 3am she ask me if we could talk now and I said yes, then she ask if we could go somewhere private, instantly I knew the talk was not just a talk. So we went upstairs, it was totally dark out there, she said she was shy to say it, In my mind I was like see this old woman o, cos she was way older than I am, so she said she like me bla bla bla, I told her we can't date because am not the relationship type, before I know it sha we started kissing and fingering, if not for the residual of holy spirit in me, we would have bleeped, but later I heard from a friend that she has a thing for young guys, since then I ran from the church.
lolz.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Awesomeking: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
So many different people have experienced such yet people find it hard to beleive busola dakolo,if ur pastor could do it,fotayinbo could do it too

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Awesomeking: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
valirex:
Seun am so disappointed in you, if it was an imam other an Alfa you would have deleted this thread. I am starting to believe this is a Muslim forum. And for the record you are an idiot and if you like block my account that's your fucking business.
seun and his workers have done nothing wrong,its thd pastors that make sexual advances that are the problem,its illogical for you to blame the fire for burning the food simply because you were taught to respect the chef.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Daviddson(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:

I'm deactivating soon and won't be returning. God knows I've been looking at creating a from devoid of hate and where Christians can feel at peace. This is motivational to me. Pata pata 5 Million to launch. Even if its just 50,000 Members, but let Christina's not be under attack. We need our own safe haven. Its time to reset the button. The ethnic issue is another factor. Seun is postured and this is a biased forum. Purely toxic.
Keep calm, bro. As much as I think that the mod who pushed this to FP should have edited it to read "clergymen" and not just pastors, we Christians should be wary of victimization mentality. Biases exist everywhere, even on Facebook and Twitter where American conservatives have been accusing both tech giants of having antichristian agenda. If you were a Christian owning a big social media network such as any of these, won't you also be more sympathetic to Christian users?
Negative topics about Muslim clerics have been on the front page for countless times (and they fall under the Crime section where anyone is free to comment on), and there's no need to cry foul when those about Christians also hit FP
Nairaland is a secular business, and so it's immature for Christians to keep on claiming victimization where none exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by JJOF(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Evil
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by healthserve(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Keep calm, bro. As much as I think that the mod who pushed this to FP should have edited it to read "clergymen" and not just pastors, we Christians should be wary of victimization mentality. Biases exist everywhere, even on Facebook and Twitter where American conservatives have been accusing both tech giants of having antichristian agenda. If you were a Christian owning a big social media network such as any of these, won't you also be more sympathetic to Christian users?
Negative topics about Muslim clerics have been on the front page for countless times (and they fall under the Crime section where anyone is free to comment on), and there's no need to cry foul when those about Christians also hit FP
Nairaland is a secular business, and so it's immature for Christians to keep on claiming victimization where none exists.

Makes perfect sense general

I'm deactivating for the toxicity most importantly not the mods

Too strong to be a victim
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Hardebaryor(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Christians and hypocrisy
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by AngelicBeing: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.
shocked

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by jayjaysony: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Clown like u.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by zedman1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
Had an encounter but each time I see him Matthew 8v16 will be repeating in my mind about curses placed on who causes another to sin and the man of God was not even rich so i would've gotten cursed for nothing, I found a way and he was cut off,I still see his sign post and posters and shake my head in disbelief
That " the man of God was not even rich" speaks volume about who you are. Ele le le leeeh, chai! Have I just judged you?

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nlPoster: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
vybzkartel:
Of late, we hear so much about pastors trying to and succeeding to rape/sexx the opposite sexz.

I believe there are many of such experiences yet to be shared. If you have had such experiences, drop i t here.

Mind you, there are very good pastors in town. Please don't generalise.

What about have you tried to seduce a pastor before.

Outside a "their dressing seduced me " context. Focus on actual attempts at seduction which are clearly just that.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Osasmd: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fucklove:
And they had bring this useless topic on frontpage with full access to all manner of persons to ridicule the church and men of God while restricting other non muslims from accessing any islamic thread without swearing to a useless oath. Seun, your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens, both you,the OP and the moderator that pushed this to the frontpage will never go unpunished.
Seun matter tire me o.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Lumina1702(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can't thank God enough for delivering me from kneeling down to receive marriage blessings from my ex's lover and pastor... Now, I know why ' Daddy'' did all he could to bind us together but my ancestors rebelled against it coming to fruition by ensuring she personally thwarted every attempt to make it work. Sometimes , I attribute the ministry's stagnant growth and her continued singleness to the illicit relationship...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don’t know about that. I said what I know.
They may be friends and she comes visiting, don’t conclude bro.

Hope you’re having a nice weekend.
Pharaoh4rin:

This kain lie get tail and horn.
No Reverend sister stays in one parish for more than 5yrs, even if she's a medical practitioner, bcs it's only a medical sisters that stays up to 5/6 years max
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some people find it difficult to believe my story. I get it, they are Catholics.
Angelacruz:
A Rev sis?? Am flabbergasted
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by xcelentattitude(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
chikitobabe:

Not going to church doesnt make m a lesser Christian.
I still listen to gospel messages..the truth is I hv lost faith in the shepherds.

Hmm... As much as I like to think it's true, but it's not. Forsaken the gathering of the brethren is not a way to grow or be a Christian. How about not going for the Shepherds, but for your own relationship with the Shepherd of your soul. I tell you they are not all the same.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by esente: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.