Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63098 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Mraproko1: 2:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Oboy start a laundry business , cash to full the biz
What you need is
Pressing iron
Bar or powder soap
Starch
Omo you fit use 150 soap make 8k or more a week we are entering december

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Mraproko1: 3:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Start a small laundry biz

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by guass(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.
Can u wash motor?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:05am On Oct 22, 2019
You don't want to die "this way"? But if you kill yourself, you are going to die "this way" nau.

First stay away Heineken... And get back to me.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by CandidNotes: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2019
RexEmmyGee:

I thought you're through with nysc, which educational qualification are they still looking for ??

I am sure he meant a Diploma/Bachelor/Master of Education.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Hautside(m): 3:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Change your location and friends. Move with people who want to make it and not people who just sitdown lamenting. Many people arent finding it easy too. We are surviving..Most of us only eat a meal a day and support it with anything anything.(attimes you may be lucky to get beer in the night). intact, almost everybody is a graduate. First degree has now turned pure water. So, keep your certificate and think of what can bring food to the table bro but first, RELOCATE.(DAT place wey u dey, no pay u. Try elsewhere).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Luckybelt: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2019
donvicke:

Yes. Ibadan is far better, lively and more affordable. You can easily start something their than Abuja.
My sister that relocated to Ibadan too is not finding it funny. I still think ABUJA is better cos of higher per capital income. Make sure you develop a skill, can also volunteer in a place and live in a suburb for now. All the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by trumpcoat(m): 3:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Be more closer to good too,every good thing needs prayers,and the unpleasant too needs prayer you can't help yourself,then the teaching job its manageable for now,keep trying if this school reject your offer another one will accept, target against January before resumption,God will raise an helper for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by bigfrancis21: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

Sometimes life throws challenges at you to motivate you into something else without you realizing it. Have you considered starting a small side hustle while you wait on this job? Or, if possible, you could focus on your side hustle until it grows to something bigger and sustainable. Plenty of small business ideas around.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by gideon286(m): 3:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:

Why do you need a Job that much; when most of my students just received their goods from China and before this week runs out, they're going to sell at least four (4).

If you really wanna put the money in your account, you'll do what it taakes!

Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Twob: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:

May God open the way for you.

Just look for any teaching job or you can advertise your self for private teaching by pasting the subjects you could handle well. It would be advantageous if you can handle subjects like: further mathematics, mathematics, physics and chemistry. I believe if you have this and paste it around with your contact details on it, you will get called somehow in a matter of weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by femmoy(m): 3:51am On Oct 22, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.

Bros I stay around OTA,and I'm in similar situation. please can I take advantage of the job u are saying?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by persinpapa: 3:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
OP I would strongly advise you talk to GOD..hold HIM tight

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by CharlesJok3r: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Sad embarassed... Life is hard
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by pinkcottoncandy: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:

My brother advertise your account here in case some people want to bless you with small change for TP to Ibadan...

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by XaintJoel20: 4:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Brodu0099:
C'mom.... Are you a comedian or what... Mech Engineer to be driving keke!!!.
If truly you wants to assist him,just loan him the cash you intend to buy keke to start a local automobile workshop in his environ

This is the problem with most Nigerian graduates.
EGO.
I wish you know how much an average keke driver makes in a day, you won't see driving keke as a insult even if you are a Master's holder without a job.
The take home pay of most Nigerian graduates is less than what the woman selling bole (roasted plantain) makes in two weeks.
Swallow your pride.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by XaintJoel20: 4:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Sirwallace:

Bros, I have done worse working more than twelve hourw earning 700 naira per day in a factory.
You dont expect me to go back to that life after a degree do u?

Your problem is that piece of paper that was given to you on the day of your convocation.
Who says you can't start small

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Xneg: 4:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Send your CV to xrelationsng@gmail.com

You can also drop your account let me send you something.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Please Hold On. Enter street and hustle. Manage hard labor jobs to keep your mind okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by maazi45: 4:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Kene9391:
You are still a small boy, u can pick up the pieces of ur life together kid.
Start a teaching job which is the easiest to get then enhance ur IT/ Computer skills which is v important. Work on ur CV cos it also gives u the edge,learn a trade too and apply.
u get mind dey call a man of 31 years old small boy .chai this country nw i know.everybody na small pikin for this country .tufiakwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ibukunSaint(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2019
i feel your pain bro...but where ever you are, you can start a laundry business manually till you will be able to get machines for it...the only thing you need is just pressing iron for now and you can do the washing manually till you get money for washing machine..best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by jaxxy(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Mshad662:

These jobs you stated for me I think can even make someone more depressed. Than being jobless.

Nothing bad in those jobs if u know where Ure going and Ure focused on it. The jobs listed there are temporary or stint jobs. Many great people 2day both Nigerian and in the west did sm funny and odd jobs bt it also depends on the skill u have at the time and how the condition is. Sm have Online/IT skills etc... If u can’t eat a decent meal will u not go look for any kind of legal job that pays u smtn u can eat and save from? Or u keep fantasizing?

However not everyone without a job is in a desperate or uncomfortable situation sm have good support systems bt sm don’t and they need to do Smtn about their situation.

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Why is seun and his mod deleting my post and comment? This is a post that shares the same nature as mine pushed to the front page.

If you can't give me a job why can't you like me post seeking for those who can help me with job be? I am not asking for money I only ask for a job offer. You really make me feel depressed the more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by israelmao(m): 5:00am On Oct 22, 2019
My advice to you is that don't kill yourself your problem is common not special.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Thank you all....I need to get well before I go back to the labourer work. Thanks bro. Am learning shoe making. It's Just that I need a job.

God will bless ur hustle bro. Its a matter of time.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by AnthonyVal: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2019
What opportunities have come your way? What were you thinking while you were in school? Big lesson for those still in school :there are no ready made jobs any more. The only job available is the one you create.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.