Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63101 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.
Old friend so it got to this level? May God's good fortune be upon you. And if you've done anything in the past dulling your shine, may it be rolled away in Jesus name! Favor, grace and good job will locate you in Jesus name. Just like God used The king to bless mordecai, someone will surface and bless u in Jesus name.... Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by kobosmart(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Majlaw:
Suicide ke? Guy u are not alone... All I do is sleep and eat. I can't come and kill myself. Yes I am almost 30, I still dey eat for my papa house. God know say I don find work tire.
grin grin hahaha loser
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by jeff1607(m): 5:25am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

Why do you need a Job that much; when most of my students just received their goods from China and before this week runs out, they're going to sell at least four (4).

If you really wanna put the money in your account, you'll do what it taakes!

Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good morning

the money needed to order the goods from China is free right?

one thing is buying goods another thing is getting buyers for them and getting your money plus profit back

May God help us all

13 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by kobosmart(m): 5:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.
Op how good are you with a gun? I have a farm at borno and I would like for someone to guard it the last two security guards were killed by herdsmen its 24 hours 7 days a week and it pays 15k accommodation will not be provided

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 22, 2019
HarunaWest:

He isn't heartless .. There are just a bunch of weak lazy men out there nowadays..After school,they believe the system owes them gratuity.. No one wants to have hustling spirit again..Every one was born with a talent,but they have failed to realize it,they continue whining, complaining and threatening social media with suicide...Naija is the hardest country in the face of the Earth to live in,but we must always find a way around it and survive..The world wasn't made to be easy from day one, you either conform or abscond into Oblivion.
Yes! The system actually owes them gratuity. Go to civilized society and observe what's happening there. The nonsense we experiencing here ain't standard living biko
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
not like am waiting for a federal job madam. Here in Abuja most of the schools I have been too always need people with educational qualifications. I do join bricklaying people also and go to where they are building houses but had to stop because my chest and back is now stiff and it's been paining me.
My brother na God go see us through... Where you de stay for Abuja?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2019
kobosmart:

Op how good are you with a gun? I have a farm at borno and I would like for someone to guard it the last two security guards were killed by herdsmen its 24 hours 7 days a week and it pays 15k accommodation will not be provided
wickedness

16 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by micflo28(m): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Please ooo OP, go and start a teaching career, work in farms and open a laundry. Also, try and produce liquid soaps and cleaning agents to sell in offices. Air freshners too boom.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2019
eTECTIV:
First things first where for Abuja u dey? There shld b something U can start in d locale u are.. Like someone rightly pointed out apply for a teaching job with any of d small skools around jus to get urself occupied or beta still look around see what services U could render around there. Abuja hustle no funny if U no get anybody
My brother no b lie... Me sef na the sane thing I de pass through for here...
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by gideon286(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2019
jeff1607:

Good morning

the money needed to order the goods from China is free right?

one thing is buying goods another thing is getting buyers for them and getting your money plus profit back

May God help us all

Never give up when you've not tried!

You enjoy selling when you run Ads targeting HOT-IN-DEMANDS products.

And again market research is very necessary before Importing any product.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Oga if you are opportune, don't think others are lazy. You may have tried an option and it worked for you, others may try that same option and couldn't succeed. Learn to say soothing words to people because you don't know what they are fighting for. Na person wey get bag of rice for house dey see person wey wan buy one cup from shop as foolish.
If u don't have good words to say to them, kindly ignore. Nigeria is not an easy country. Not everyone has that hustling spirit but that doesn't make them lazy. Some prefers getting a degree and a job then they are fine. A degree holder is not a lazy man. Someone with a degree is entitled to a good life if this country is a good one. In abroad people with vocational training get job placement and incentives.
My brother... We can only do our best..... Nothing more... Man just de look up to God...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2019
BiggyB242:

Abuja is an expensive place(home for the wealthy) though is a good place but business if you can package yourself real good; predominant jobs are construction and civil service, and also NGOs Location matters alot. I don't believe hard labour as a means of making money, I prefer using my brain, so bricklayer is a no no for me.
Ngo jobs keep eluding me shaaa.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by egopersonified(f): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2019
see people begging for op account number. How many times do I have to tell you guys to put your account number in your opening post? There are people looking for who to give to, make una no dey dull unaself

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by mascot87(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2019
kobosmart:

Call 08032773199

Nice job you got Bro.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Aurelius1(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
can you drive keke let me buy for you since you're in lagos...

you will be remitting 13k weekly to me

note that some keke drivers make upto 10k daily in some parts of lagos
Bro I can drive a keke . I am in Sapele, Delta State
pls help me.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Chuksmonika(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2019
This life is not easy...it is someone who hasn't experienced the bitter sad of life that thinks this life is easy,in Life,you Need Gods Grace to survive in every situation,OP case is a pathetic one,i feel for him,and pray he gets Help

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Goshiii: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Heineken post=82637703]Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job. [/quote
Where are you located?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by mascot87(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

Why do you need a Job that much; when most of my students just received their goods from China and before this week runs out, they're going to sell at least four (4).

If you really wanna put the money in your account, you'll do what it taakes!

Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell
I've tried this. Waiting patiently for my goods to show. Products are now expensive on Aliexpress though delivery is safe.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Acidosis(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2019
egopersonified:
see people begging for op account number. How many times do I have to tell you guys to put your account number in your opening post? There are people looking for who to give to, make una no dey dull unaself
I doubt his post would have made fp if he had included his account number

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2019
1972xy:
...i advise you become a certify auto technician...Auto diagnostic etc..all under 6months. Good luck
through more light on this...
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by chazon(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2019
pls Dm me or call me later at 8pm today ok. Victor: 081-533-154-70. lets talk abt a way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by gidoskiaustino(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2019
My Guy, as far as I'm concerned you're not yet married your blood is still fresh and no baby or wife is hungry at home so saying u will kill yourself is stupid I don't mean to be rude.
go and sell Okrika, Fry Puff Puff, look for bakery, pure water company, Learn Handwork (Tailoring, Professional Shoe making, Generator repair)
Don't look down on anything I'm telling you, it's for your own good.
If job no call you give urself Job so u won't be single and die of hunger 31 u would have made your decision since and be thinking Marriage and Family Now.
I pray God help you

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2019
1972xy:
...i advise you become a certify auto technician...Auto diagnostic etc..all under 6months. Good luck
throw more light on this...
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Hmmmm...

E to better.

Na who talk im problem them go call meeting for. In this era of social media where everybody is independent and fresh online- you think a really bold step.
My sister you can say that again... If you no talk na him b say you no get problem be that...
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Commentor:

He's threatening the rest of the populace with suicide.
He is trying to be creative... Now he has gotten the desired attention... Before you know boom... E Don land job.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lollybizzu(m): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2019
oboy81:

31 yrs, small boy?

People are heartless bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by omenka(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2019
RexEmmyGee:

I thought you're through with nysc, which educational qualification are they still looking for ??
He meant a qualification in education. Like BSc Ed or PGDE, or NCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Correcton(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Pls don't kill ur self, i belive u wil work and u willvo kay very soon,pls don't hide ur self before God thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.