Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me (56225 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by ochibuogwu5: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ask Jesus Christ Crucified to deliver you from sin/unbelief through His Gospel of grace so that you will be delivered from sexual immorality, debasing-fantasies, mundane-fears, ungodly-loyalties and low self-esteem thus "any human being who commits sin is a slave to sin and a slave cannot remain in the house of his master forever(no matter the type of sinful loyalty games you keep playing for your sinful-master or partner or parents or office-boss or political-boss or religious-pressures or spouse or children or office-colleagues or click of friends or cult-group or business-partner; one day he/she will send you away to biological/eternal death), but the *Son of the household remains in his Father's house forever* hence whoever the Son; Jesus Christ Crucified, sets free(adopts into Sonship, heirs of God, co-heirs with Christ Jesus; Romans 8:14-17) is free indeed" (John 8:34-36)
Great Grace!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by bareal(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
This your boy friend is very nice oh..... If na me na pupu I go do for your face!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by mamaa88(f): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Abeg keep on drinking his urine in peace and leave us alone,you dont what to leave or loose him,so keep on
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Thunday1005(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
U be public toilet ni
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Obason22(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

I don't want him to leave me, how can I enjoy his urine?
Its a blood tonic, next time try an drank it if possible mix it with salt and chemaroun paper.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by foreshore(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

By drinking it na. What a question!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by 7pages(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
what sort of joke did I just read? who's the clown using this moniker?

anyway tell your imaginary boyfriend 7pages needs a job
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by ak22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

This simply means you now an Idol , OSHA like Esu, Sango , which they all have what they used to appealing to them and you too are one of them . pee is what your gods friend are using to appealing to you to bring something good for him .pls check your destine may be is still intact .
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Eofclub: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please guy help me �� I ' m at risk of missing my finals exams because of failure to make fee payment . . . I do offer graphics services . . .
With just 2k I ' ll design for you a professional business logo for your brand . . please patronize me . .

���� Please Help save my education
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by MishdaFish: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
This reminds me of R Kelly Golden Shower scandal. Some people are perverts. Very weird and disgusting thing to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by TheAk(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
if on one will say the truth then i will ; find yourself a better man,he doesn't love you,he just sees you as an object of gratifictaion. the whole point of sex is pleasure for both parties,he has a right to have freak kinks and so do you but the moment he imposes them on you against your will is when it becomes wrong and the fact that he's threatning to break up with you over something so trivial means he never loved you! so take the highroad and end the relationship, because trust me,he's going to find an even sillier reason to do so and that will be more heart breaking...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by 3434tunde(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Omo see aunty, aunty. Aunty weh mumu, aunty. Though the story is fake.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by MrCuteking(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Please what's your name? Because I don't want to ever meet a girl like you. You done suck dick tire. I can't imagine kissing a girl that suck dicks and drinks cum in the name of love.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by aoofbeautifulme(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

What!!!!!!
Are you insane
Let him take the next train and leave
Gurl if you have to compromise abeg waka fast fast
What arrant nonsense
Pee inside you
Asked you to drink his pee?
Oh like hell
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by 3kay945(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am I suppose to believe this madness

Nope!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Yinabim(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
SoNature:

You shouldn't take some online trash seriously

This is trashy

Okay daddy , noted wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by kurlz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Finest641:
Whaaaatttt!

Did I hear right?

I'm sure she's joking. Or they are both "mading"
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by pacespot(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some degrading things women do nowadays for money, sex, class and just to belong, have made me lose appetite for sex.

I hardly get that sexual urge for women these days, but only for the few. What intimates me about women now is resourcefulness not physical sexiness.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by biggie73(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
You mean how can you enjoy the sicko. Leave the psychopath.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by prince049(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
Pls show me how to make money
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by drightguy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

F......k! who does that?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by damtan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Finest641:
Whaaaatttt!
Did I hear right?
I've been asking myself this same question
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Fash20: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Inside life
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by dangoteinlaw: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Alfredjones1:
if it may interest you to know you're dating a ritualist
then Rkelly might as well be one too. Ilitrates like ur type should stay offline if in this 2019 u don't know what a fetish is.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by gratefulheart(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
You need to check into Yaba left with your boy friend

Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Boyooosa(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Advise him to stop watching Heavy Mojo while you continue enjoying the urine. Empty Brain!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by daddytime(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
prince049:

Pls show me how to make money
What'sapp contact on profile
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by seanjy4konji: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
its called water sport...a fetish...i like it also to watch a woman pee o pee all over my cock while she strokes me.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by BlogRabbit: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
What in the name of Bleep did I just read here?

You Nigerians self eh

abeg the guy see you for toilet side when he first met you?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by tightpussy156: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
stupid an foolish girl.mumu na ur name.I believed this guy go don use dick scatter ur wide pussy at the end he go leave for one innocent maga.stupid Olosho.this is the type of girl that three to four friends can Bleep at once.them go chop am round.even if the story she put up there na fake she is so stupid. those that will quote wrong should hug transformer.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by AlphaStyles(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Your boyfriend gat Per fetish my advice talk to him that you don't like it and find it weird if he is reasonable he will understand

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Then you're a dead living soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.