Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me (55767 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Proffdada: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
You allowed him grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

Ewwwww

Like wtf..

Jeez...

Damn irritating...

Which kind of yeye dead ass love be this?

Drink his urine to prove that you love him? girl GTFO of my face.

Very soon na him shit, him go ask u to dey chop. Which kind of yeye disorder be this sef? Jesus have mercy ..

Wetin I no go read for nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by OKUCHI11(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Tell him to lick ur p...Ouna ...when he is in the middle of it...pretend as if ur enjoying it .. then..wham...ur pee is on his face...if not mouth

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by maxiuc(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
angry

Wetin Amadioha no go see for shrine

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Trimque2k1(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Some mumu post wey una dey post sha..smh
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by koolaid87: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Cos you're a public toilet

Fvck outta here
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Abeymills(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Am jst looking

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Duggedised12(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
R Kelly comes to mind undecided, its called Urolagnia . I am not surprised at this at all, if people can practice coprophilia then anything is possible

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by WhoIBe: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

Them wan use you do rituals, run ooooo

I don't want him to leave me, how can I enjoy his urine?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Beremx(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
This one is Fifty shades of grey
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by jospepper(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Yesu! I thought I have heard it all...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Sirseedorf(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Are u kidney me

like he pee in your p**"y

jexux cxrite of nassarawa

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by SEGLIZ: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by agbonkamen(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Can't you just cut off his dick what manner of fuckery thing is that grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Vatod(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.
Oyaaa
Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by airminem(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Pls urinate your own back. Guys knows our urine smells worst than TACHa body odor. Our foul smells more oo. Dont push me!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2019
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Lol...that guy only enjoy you for his pleasure, if you are ok with it, you can stay in the relationship

We opened Verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by kgr28(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
sunnitus:
add hypo and sniper to d urine, it will be sweeter....(stupid boyfriend and girlfriend)
What kind of facked up love is that?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by hotdealz(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Just assume it's juice and drink it with so much love.

*Your love is stronger in the relationship so he's taking advantage of that and using you to fulfill his "dark" fantasies. He might even decide to shit in your mouth someday and he will still dump you after that. Trust me.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by 2undeee(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Run for ur life
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by educhigo: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
i blame mode by pushing this lies mohamed on front page,nonsense post i have ever read on internet cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by nnadychuks(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
is the hustle good for a university student?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by GreatLion(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
God punish u and your generation unborn
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by tile07(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
These set of indomie generation,why on earth will you allow a boyfriend not even your husband pee on you? Even if he's your husband,is he an animal? And you,I don't think you're normal...run to mfm prayer city you need serious deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Waffarianman(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Another Psycho Chiwawa. �
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by MedicH: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Start charging him per round, add 50% extra for his fetish. Girl you have issues

Is that what you'll do in same circumstances? I think she should quit. Except she can't be sure if another man will marry her again.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by 24kmagic: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2019
What is it with nairaland and fake stories these days?

How on earth can you allow such fake story hit front page?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Maldini212(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Thunder fire every efcc official
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by kgr28(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2019
bestman09:

You are just a public toilet to him
truth bro...
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by hanotob: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Better offer ahead of u opt out from the relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Mariangeles(f): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.