Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me (56232 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Hamazz1: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Ritual loading
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by shiffynaani(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

I don't want him to leave me, how can I enjoy his urine?
I just want to beg you, pls make sure you stick to that guy and marry him. Or else you will remain barren and useless for life. hoes everywhere! one guy will treat you worse than a hoe and later you will begin to find one innocent guy to marry after he has used u and turned u to toilet. stupid hoe.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by sinola(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Nne, all I can say is that your bf is a yahoo boy... He is using ur destiny by doing that without your knowledge.... Wise up
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Tonysmith4sure(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2019
OMG...........Hw the heck did this make FP. Nairaland is gradually becoming a joke.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by midnighter(f): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Golden shower...tell him he can only do it while you guys are bathing...

at least you can wash it off and forget it..
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Nice Story, Very intruiging, Absolutely! Captivating!

This story have Increased my bank balance by £1 Million.

Thank you! OP.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Enemyofpeace: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Op if not because I respect you and tiday is Saturday, I for tell you sey na you be number 1 mumu for the whole universe. Boyfriend urinating on you, not even husband, even if na husband nko?you turned yourself to slave because of one yeye boy and love, him prick dey sweet you abi, e don make you blind abi? Where is your pride and dignity? Let me tell you the gospel truth, that animal is only using you and very soon he is going to dump you and go for a clean babe with pride and dignity, not you, that doesn't have a single pride. Please get out of my sight.

Dominique I hope I'm seeing you today?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Mrtaye: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Na lie joor na format
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by BoboKush(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2019
airminem:
great. Educate yoursef more by reseach online. Loads of websites to learn

Nigerians don't like to learn it always this ITK..... The lady said urine and according to what u type u said pre ejaculation which mean to cum within few sec. Which is wrong from the context of what u saying.... What u called pee tht come out first before sperm come out.... Is called pre cum it nt an ailment!!!!!!!!
Learn!!!!!!
Pre-ejaculate

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Enemyofpeace: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:
Golden shower...tell him he can only do it while you guys are bathing...

at least you can wash it off and forget it..
see another mosquito brain. No wonder some men no get respect for women again

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Enemyofpeace: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
OMG...........Hw the heck did this make FP. Nairaland is gradually becoming a joke.
it is already a joke
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Enimoney3: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2019
He's a ritualist to be.... He's a mad man as well.
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by biggz82: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2019
You are foolish and am very sure you will die foolish.

Make una dey full una self say na love
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2019
shiffynaani:
I just want to beg you, pls make sure you stick to that guy and marry him. Or else you will remain barren and useless for life. hoes everywhere! one guy will treat you worse than a hoe and later you will begin to find one innocent guy to marry after he has used u and turned u to toilet. stupid hoe.
no mind the mumu girl. She see money for the guy hand, come here come dey talk sey she love the guy. Love kee you there
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Enemyofpeace: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Hamazz1:
Ritual loading
it's already loaded
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Wettoid123: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Not only his urine add his excreta/shit join I believe you will enjoy that more,nonsense mad people everywhere!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by TimiOS(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

And you are here asking for advice? Se won ju olobi e sinu soak away ni? Abi dem Don use u?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by midnighter(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
see another mosquito brain. No wonder some men no get respect for women again

She asked us how she can get used to it

Why not give her practical advice instead of raining insults on her...
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Chiemeka1: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2019
This is the prize of going so low.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by eikechukwu8(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2019
wetin we no go hear
Anyway, check my signature
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Starz825(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Lies... undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by midnighter(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Are u kidney me

like he pee in your p**"y

jexux cxrite of nassarawa

Lol..."kidney" is the word...
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by kindy51(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Bro i am interested in the side hustle
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by MisterChairman(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2019
hmmm sound fascinating to me .. I actually wanna try this to a gal !

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by GavelSlam: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2019
R.kelly.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Ikem11(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2019
I dated a girl who likes spitting in my mouth when kissing... First time she did it I thought it was a mistake I gently pour the spit back to her mouth...

She did it second time I did same....

Third time, I broke up with her.

Talk more of ''urine'' na there we die

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by spirul77: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=82638338]Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..[baba I just sent you a pm, please reply me ]
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Reeberry: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2019
It's high time mods stop pushing rubbish and fake threads to front page.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Hapinex01: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Nothin person no go hear for dis 9ja. Try add his shit join e go make u dey fat nd shine.
Idiot:/ very anyaw sombodi
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Modernist: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Very confusing.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
Bob the builder bawo? you still dey watch cartoons?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by dagreat4(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2019
This a pscho sometin.U want advice on how to enjoy urine? Who advice's u on d oda tons u enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.