Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me (55770 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by meobizy(f): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp is here with fake stories again.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by eyinola: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

I don't want him to leave me, how can I enjoy his urine?
I am disgusted at this post and i wanted to say u are a fool cool but let me pass

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Osobi32(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Some ladies level of stupidity and low self esteem can be very extraordinary. So irritating!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Menh truly nairaland is a different planet

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by aimalohi: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
You too urinate on him one day and ask him if he loves you. That boy must be a yahoo or cult boy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by baratech: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for Nairaland

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by bizhop01: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
A girl from shit-hole
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Nwaotu10(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2019
Please, how can I unread this

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by kulekaa(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

bye bye to yeye boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Adekunlesamlet(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
which kind nonsence be that...
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by thambolo(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Sometimes, we read things that appear impossible but on the other hand, things are happening.

Strange things are really happening.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmmmm, you mean we should advice you how you can enjoy his urine, you must be foolish o, you better change your ways before you will regret your actions, you and your BF are shameless human beings.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2019
thambolo:

Sometimes, we read things that appear impossible but on the other hand, things are happening.

Strange things are really happening.
am surprised to see things like this happening o.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Jokkarm2: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
With your level of education, i see you dont have your personal sense. the sense you are using now is borrowed. how can you not know what to do in the name of relationship? are you that so stupid? cant you reject what you dont want? please eat his feaces
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by sapeleboi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
pls just drink it dear . doooh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by OBIPLUS(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Like seriously try it , it highs more than any drug you can think of be it alcohol, cocaine, cannabis.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by grace008: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
On you or inside you?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by CioAngels(f): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
I hope that girls brain has not been jazzed off, because that is not love affliction. Hear her asking foolish question. He threatens to leave her if she refuses to drink his urine, it is not normal. The girl should flee if she still has senses left of her. God help us.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by ostarlink: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
This girl could be an underaged girl that is experiencing sexual abuse but doesn't even know. Imagine a man asking you to drink his urine or else he cuts your so-called relationship with him. Cut off from him and be free in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by DaRuud(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by damilton(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

see aunty wey mumu
wey mumu.
na u mumu pass for africa i must confess
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by jimcaddy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is what is called Golden Shower. It's actually a fetish...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Start charging him per round, add 50% extra for his fetish. Girl you have issues
olosho akuna karuwa hw much hve u able 2 save or wat hve achieve since u started charging ur numerious yahoo client wit ur wide puna
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Progress62(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Both of you need flogging

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by useurkidney3121: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
BDSM

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Lollipopzion(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ori ee ko pe.... ( your head is inconclusive)
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by BarrElChapo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
it's called a fetish cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by JasonBoss: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Freaks and Weirdo everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by bluebay(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Add yogurt the the urine. You’ll love the combination. Fool
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by blacq2009(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can't render this kind of help.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by mako007(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
interested o
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by KingAmingo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Does ur name starts from W and ends with a C?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.