Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) (25219 Views)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chimaokigwe: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2019
hammerVJ:
WE KNOW THE INTERNATIONAL PROTEST IS HURTING BUHARI AND HIM AND ABIKE DABIRI HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUSH A TRIBAL AGENDA BUT ALL THAT IS RUBBISH AND A WASH.

IT CANNOT WORK, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Go and ask Igbos in Pakistan what the Police is doing to them. Those guys profile Igbos differently from other Nigerians. I don't know how they do it.

If have any brother or relative in India, ask dem.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by deolumike(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Pakistan of all countries

Consider yourself lucky to be deported and not killed.

Check my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by eightsin(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2019
I feel for him
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by RockHard: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Smh. The victim mentality has really eaten deep.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by jonnyjustcome22: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
I wonder what is in pakistani. Find a better country to go now my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
So, it's by tribe now. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Idsoft: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Pakistan where gun is cheaper than bread lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Binikingdowm: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
I'm India, Igbos are hunted like animals. They would stop you if you're Nigerian and once they discover you're Igbo, they release other Nigerians and hold you.

India is Pakistan's neighbour and I'm not surprised this is happening.

Same with Malaysia, China, and many other countries

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by godofuck231: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Igbo people and public display of drama , anything concerning the law they break and still case a scene about it, they feel it solves their ignorance , igbos once had men of substance , is it that they didn't teach the upcoming ones about life and approaches to conflicts , it's getting to often online ,the ohaneze has to address this

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
hammerVJ:
IDanfulani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8fyQZkimI
manlawal:
I know this is coming , where Nigerians will be ask of their tribe before visa is granted

ENVY WILL NOT GET U ANYWHERE

U ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS THAT IGBOS ARE WELL TRAVELED IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA.

SECONDLY, DISCRIMINATION IS A CRIME AND ONE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TAKES VERY SERIOUSLY.

FURTHER, IT IS BETTER THESE BOYZ GO AND LOOK FOR THEIR DAILY BREAD.

IF THEY ALL LIVE IN NIGERIA, SOONER OR LATER U WILL HAVE TO COME OUT AND FIGHT A SECOND CIVIL WAR TO RETAIN UR PRECIOUS UNITED ONE NIGERIA.

THE IGBOS ARE NOT KEEN ON ONE NIGERIA.

Believe this story at your peril.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ewigmee: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

So they told South Africa and Pakistan to get rid.

Hope you are aware Kenya is warming up?

Have you checked the list of south African returnees? Easy with your evil wish, it might hurt your side more.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by albaniy1: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Even with the issues of al-Qaeda Pakistan remains among the world best in terms of human surgery and engineering.

Bcs most of Nigeria hospitals in 1980s if you go to units like Radiology unit, opalthomology, brain surgery, etc.

You will see those Pakistani people. So stop thinking that they don't have anything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by FemiMaduka(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:
Every country knows the drug pushers. You hate Islam so much, but you don't mind Arabs' money. Pack your load and your drugs and go to Israel or The Vatican City

Pakistanis are not Arabs. They speak Urdu. And stick with the point and stop going off the mark.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by adoboy04(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
slimfit1:

Good question. I would rather go Libya than that place i once had a Pakistani girlfriend thou sweet.
I think is loading in Nigeria too. when people will come to ur place making money at the same insulting ur people that they are not developed, they are leaving in a brown roof houses and they don't know ao to cook.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Equity15(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Pakistan? he should happy
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
ewigmee:

Have checked the list of south African returnees. Easy with your evil wish, it might hurt your side more.

Which side?

Itsekiri?

Nigerians would all be targeted. Even Hausa may be amongst the returnees but we know who has been mentioned as purveyors of drugs and illicit trade.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by LZAA: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
We 'lemited' grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Orissodiq: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
. D funniest part is when the guy said "if not for our government would i b sov lik dis" I KNOW IT WILL COMES TO A TIME WHEN PEOPLE WILL BE SAYING *IF NOT FOR OUR GOVERNMENT THE SUN SHOULD HAVE NOT BE MUCH LIKE THIS * i 8 Nigeria system of government from genesis because i don't think maybe democracy is actually our call but som Nigerians keep spoiling the country name and some nations will be thinking twice b4 accepting us. Am still reading dat NGOZI ADICHE book Titled AMERICANAH and I noticed that Nigerian will never talk good about any government when they were in power but wil keep complaining that they are worst than the past. Quote me anywhere, NIGERIAN WILL END UP SAYING BUHARI IS THE BEST IN THE NEXT 6 YEARS WHEN ANOTHER PERSON COME TO POWER. i remember the time Nigerians use to call Yaradua Snail, Ghost government, 7 point agenda of problems, enemy of the South, etc. He died and Jonathan came and we started celebrating him as the best president so far and we started calling Jonathan names like : goat, useless dr, elite of novice, fool, etc. Buhari now com and Jonathan became d better option. U will c d table turn when d guy left 2... Our problem is that we don't even know what our problem is self.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by LZAA: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Which side?

Itsekiri?

Nigerians would all be targeted. Even Hausa may be amongst the returnees but we know who has been mentioned as purveyors of drugs and illicit trade.

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chukapage(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
I'm India, Igbos are hunted like animals. They would stop you if you're Nigerian and once they discover you're Igbo, they release other Nigerians and hold you.

India is Pakistan's neighbour and I'm not surprised this is happening.

Buhariguy stop bleating lies chai! Fear God!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by THUNDER4real(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
ordinary Pakistan sef...u no see better country? Pakistan is from frying pan to fire..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by abc115: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
That is serious profiling... Not good

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Proffdada: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2019
It has started grin

there's actually no form of jealousy. Their actions preceeds them. Those countries are just taking precautions as they say prevention is better than cure

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Trendirabingi: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Pakistan na country.? .boys wére nu ya wayo..no dey go every country wey dey for map...wetin una dey go pakistan go do na? , biko nunu.. Wetin dey happen for pakistan ? Una go sell bullet proof abi bomb?...make una commot there sharp sharp..ah ah that's disgusting...una fit go Afghanistan join...
This one is to tell how much of a failure Nigerian government of abokis don become...most people no mind go Mogadishu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=82641591][/quote]

You mean your father?
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by jneutron4000: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2019
IDanfulani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8fyQZkimI
oh shut up joor, always playing victim. What is your mission first of all in Pakistan of all countries in the world Pakistanis have lots of home problem to deal with first so they do not need foreigner Igbos messing up there street with hard drugs again

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by slimfit1(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2019
adoboy04:
I think is loading in Nigeria too. when people will come to ur place making money at the same insulting ur people that they are not developed, they are leaving in a brown roof houses and they don't know ao to cook.

We have a brown roof my brother their is nothing wrong with it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Lies. Is he the only Igbo man there?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos / Pictures From Ibeno Beach Funfair Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.