Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) (25181 Views)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I [s]too sense propaganda the federal government is trying to push, but the international community will not buy it!!!

This is a staged play!![/s]!

The voices are real but the passenger is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by FemiMaduka(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
valarmorghulis:

U hate Muslims but u love their money sad

Get out of here please. Is there any thing like 'Moslem money'. Nairaland has really turned to some dump site.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Alamkir: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
slimfit1:

Good question. I would rather go Libya than that place i once had a Pakistani girlfriend thou sweet.

Their schools are one of the best in the world. Especially Medicine and engineering course
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Truth be told, there is this saying during my secondary school days that, if you are having problems with everyone around you, then you are the problem, not others.

I'm Igbo but I've observed that in several countries where mostly Igbos relocate to and reside, they will usually have issues with the locals or natives of that country. English-speaking Cameroon left Nigeria to join French-speaking Cameroon because they felt Igbos were too dominating, though they may not be having it any better currently in Cameroon. SA recently attacked Nigerians, mostly Igbos, due to the unruly behavior of some. We heard of India and China previously. Now Pakistan. We urgently need to learn how to be civil in our ways and behave ourselves. Being wealthy isn't a reason to become lawless and feel 'untouchable'. Someone just opened a thread on this topic yesterday about Nigerians, especially Igbos, not behaving themselves properly in foreign lands. We are extremely confident in ourselves and capabilities, yes, but then it gets too much to the extent that it becomes repugnant and unbearable. Some Igbos might think it is envy or jealousy when other tribes criticize us but yet fail to ask themselves why we are we, out of all other immigrants, the major targets in foreign lands? Whenever other tribes within Nigeria give us sincere or genuine feedback sometimes, we call them jealous or envious when we should be listening instead.

Here in America, it almost seems as though most Americans (whites and blacks especially) know the 3 major Nigerian tribes. Once they know you're Nigerian, the next question they ask is if you're Igbo or Yoruba. I recently met a black american who, upon hearing i'm Igbo, said, 'I thought they said Igbos are the scammers'. An American-born African former coworker of mine, upon hearing i'm Igbo, made a certain facial expression and when I asked her why, she said 'it's because of the things you people do'. When I asked her to mention them, even though I already knew where she was heading to, she was hesitant, probably because we were at work. Another one told me stories of how his African father had warned him explicitly to stay away from Igbos that, 'they are untrustworthy and are thieves', because of his past dealings with Igbos.

The strong culture to be rich in Igboland drives many of us to do certain things we shouldn't be doing and there lies the root cause of the problem.

A reasonable Nigerian. This is how we can begin to solve our issues by being honest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ewigmee: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Which side?

Itsekiri?

Nigerians would all be targeted. Even Hausa may be amongst the returnees but we know who has been mentioned as purveyors of drugs and illicit trade

Well done my Delta brother. Who mentioned who? You and your like? Some were supporting south Africans to kill Nigerians believing all to be Igbo, but the list said other wise. When killing starts, they will not ask for tribal identity- Nigeria is the word. Just as they did not ask your holy ones to stay back.

For me is capital NO TO DRUG.

Peace out.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Judolisco:
Wetin u go find 4 Pakistan in d first place werey LA won people yi sha grin

Off all places!

I was in Amsterdam in 2015. I was surprised how an African shopkeeper knew all major tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ThierryJay: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
franchasng:
shutup!!!

Igbos are the head of drug trafficking! Especially Anambra guys! So shutup!!

I am Igbo too, I am pro Igbo more than Ojukwu and Nnamdi KANU but I cannot condone nonsense!

Nnamdi KANU need to use Radio Biafra platform to advice all these Anambra boys to stop that nonsense drug trafficking business. The time for it has passed. The world is more technology driven now than before and you can hardly byepass drug screening at various airports nowadays and those of them that rely on one useless juju should know that the time is up.

Legit hustling pays more than all these illegal stuffs at the long run. Illegal business pay faster but have no future.

Stop covering evil just because it affects your people.

Yes Yorubas traffic drugs too but not as much as Igbos. Yorubas abroad are more involved in internet wire fraud and those at home are more into money ritual and fetish practices but drug trafficking is Igbo identity and it's becoming too bad!!! angry

@franchasng, I'm pleasantly surprised by your recent quotes. It's refreshing to see you champion a non-tribalistic view of issues. Please keep the new-found sense of objectivity up.

All tribes have their crimes. It's the responsibility of each tribe to educate on and discourage the propensity to commit crimes. I see you are doing yours. It does not mean others are free.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Sagay212: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
manlawal:
I know this is coming , where Nigerians will be ask of their tribe before visa is granted

lol...and as usual...our ipod brothers will cry the most. kikikikkiki
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I too sense propaganda the federal government is trying to push, but the international community will not buy it!!!

This is a staged play!!!

Exactly igbos need to wake to start playing the same game..
There are more IGBOS outside and they need to use that to their advantage to also Tarnish the image of others (especially yorubas) they are they majorly ones in scamming and online fraud.
Igbos need to get sense and start playing the same game, telling their western spouses, wives and friends, that YORUBAS are the major culprits.
But rather they are outside championing one nigeria.

I will soon create a facebook page, my people must wise up by force.
It's getting too much for these yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Basher8583: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Truth be told, there is this saying during my secondary school days that, if you are having problems with everyone around you, then you are the problem, not others.

I'm Igbo but I've observed that in several countries where mostly Igbos relocate to and reside, they will usually have issues with the locals or natives of that country. English-speaking Cameroon left Nigeria to join French-speaking Cameroon because they felt Igbos were too dominating, though they may not be having it any better currently in Cameroon. SA recently attacked Nigerians, mostly Igbos, due to the unruly behavior of some. We heard of India and China previously. Now Pakistan. We urgently need to learn how to be civil in our ways and behave ourselves. Being wealthy isn't a reason to become lawless and feel 'untouchable'. Someone just opened a thread on this topic yesterday about Nigerians, especially Igbos, not behaving themselves properly in foreign lands. We are extremely confident in ourselves and capabilities, yes, but then it gets too much to the extent that it becomes repugnant and unbearable. Some Igbos might think it is envy or jealousy when other tribes criticize us but yet fail to ask themselves why we are we, out of all other immigrants, the major targets in foreign lands? Whenever other tribes within Nigeria give us sincere or genuine feedback sometimes, we call them jealous or envious when we should be listening instead.

Here in America, it almost seems as though most Americans (whites and blacks especially) know the 3 major Nigerian tribes. Once they know you're Nigerian, the next question they ask is if you're Igbo or Yoruba. I recently met a black american who, upon hearing i'm Igbo, said, 'I thought they said Igbos are the scammers'. An American-born African former coworker of mine, upon hearing i'm Igbo, made a certain facial expression and when I asked her why, she said 'it's because of the things you people do'. When I asked her to mention them, even though I already knew where she was heading to, she was hesitant, probably because we were at work. Another one told me stories of how his African father had warned him explicitly to stay away from Igbos that, 'they are untrustworthy and are thieves', because of his past dealings with Igbos.

The strong culture to be rich in Igboland drives many of us to do certain things we shouldn't be doing and there lies the root cause of the problem.

I love your sincerity. You just won me over as a new friend from the North.
Feedback is very important to positive development
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
ewigmee:

Well done my Delta brother. Who mentioned who? You and your like? Some were supporting south Africans to kill Nigerians believing all to be Igbo, but the list said other wise. When killing starts, they will not ask for tribal identity- Nigeria is the word. Just as they did not as your holy ones to stay back.

For me is capital NO TO DRUG.

Peace out.

pls where can I see the list..
These afonjas are very poisonous set of people
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Bro that person u quoted is not igbo.
He is using fake igbo account.
He has been busted many times
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by makavelidon(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
pure Anambra man.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by tossie101(f): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
selemempe:
igbos didnt start selling drugs today. infact its now less than it used to be b4. why did the profiling start nw? who told the embasssy about igbos? is ''igbo'' written on any traveling document? why did it start nw that abike dabiri started posting tribal baits on social media whenever a crime is commited abroad.

u may not knw hw serious this is because it is igbos today....typical yorubas, whenevr u support evil against igbos it always comes back to u but u never ever learn

Don't mind them
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by tossie101(f): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
topboss:

I KNOW U ARE A YORUBA HIDING BEHIND THE MONIKER TO PUSH YOUR TRIBALISTIC AGENDA.

SORRY, WE CANNOT ALL THINK LIKE U.

THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL BECOS WE ALL THINK DIFFERENT REGARDLESS OF INFORMATION U WANT TO USE TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION.

Of course he is a Yoruba maybe leaving in east, he has been busted many times here.
But the surprise is how he hasn't been banned.
Some1 told me he is even mindd44 alternative moniker
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Exactly igbos need to wake to start playing the same game..
There are more IGBOS outside and they need to use that to their advantage to also Tarnish the image of others (especially yorubas) they are they majorly ones in scamming and online fraud.
Igbos need to get sense and start playing the same game, telling their western spouses, wives and friends, that YORUBAS are the major culprits.
But rather they are outside championing one nigeria.

I will soon create a facebook page, my people must wise up by force.
It's getting too much for these yorubas

No matter how you try, you can never spoil the name of people that go about their life discreetly.

I’m a Yoruba and I live in USA, I took a Uber once and the lady (Uber driver) an American asked me about my country coz of my accent. I told her Nigeria and she immediately asked me which tribe, she paused and asked me not to say it that she will guess it. To my suprise, she said I’m yoruba, I asked her how does she know, she said I talk calmly and that the other tribe in Nigeria (Igbo) are lousy and criminal minded.

I was shocked about that and I had to tell her that there are good and bad people in every Nigeria tribe that she shouldn’t generalize, but she said she had many examples of different breed of them to justify her assumption.

Instead of you to try to correct your people, you chose to go on Facebook to destroy the Yorubas image. They’ve started deporting people based on tribe now in Pakistan, what will you do if that attitude gets to Europe? Isn’t it the right time to correct this notion of drugs pushing? What are Ohaneze and the leaders doing?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pakistan is not Nigeria for the country to know what tribe to allowed within the boundaries of their nation, there is sure more to what is happening and going on. Now the young man saying "Ordinary Pakistan" if you knew it was such an ordinary Pakistan, he won't even bother going there, for him to have secured their visa and make this a news, it is more than just ordinary.
Yes, it is sad to pass through such, but there is more to what happened than we are being told, it is possible that lots of Nigerians of late has been arrested for bad stuff.
Before the man can be sure that it was because he is Igbo, let him show us other tribes from Nigeria that were let into the country while he was stopped same day and same moment by same official.
Enough of us using tribe as a reason things aint happening.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ugosample:

actually

Iranians are Persian and not Arab

get that
There are Iranian Arabs.

The way u have Persian Arabs too.
Different from Iranian and Persian.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chimaokigwe: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Pls report that account now to SEUN that's a fake account that boy has been peddling lies

Report which lie? Those are absolute truths. You can go and report my moniker to the United Nations.

Lots of Igbos are afraid of the truth because it involves soul searching.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by tee4naija(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
When your kinsmen do wrong things and instead of condemning it,all you say is ' our leaders are worse '. What kind of impression do you want people to have of you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Premiumwriter: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
ziziangel:

Sorry, both the heading and your quote makes NO SENSE
y'all can continue denying it.. But that will not change reality.

Igbo is been tagged with fraud the world over and it can only get worse. That's one thing with the modern world: once they start hating, they will continue hating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Yankee101: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Very good. They're learning fast

Someone who can't string two good sentences of English together....i won't let you in either

Pakistan doesn't export anything tangible to naija, so is it spare parts or what took you there? You don't speak good English and we all know it's a gateway to India where igbos have been disgracing us with drug dealings just like in south africa. So instead of the entire country being maligned let all the tribes heavily involved be screened extraordinarily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by scholes0(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Pakistan people are the same people with India,they use to be the same country.Urdu is the same language with hindi,the difference is a little,Urdu have a little Arabic influence but both speakers of Urdu and hindi understand each other,it is just like Nigeria Hausa and Niger Hausa.

what is the difference between Niger Hausa and northern Nigerian Hausa?
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by shamecurls(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
I'm India, Igbos are hunted like animals. They would stop you if you're Nigerian and once they discover you're Igbo, they release other Nigerians and hold you.

India is Pakistan's neighbour and I'm not surprised this is happening.

you are current!
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chimaokigwe: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
shamecurls:
You are current!

Some Igbos here are arguing with me and calling me names.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by mvem(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
cosade:

Please check your facts.
where am I wrong?
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by mvem(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
scholes0:

what is the difference between Niger Hausa and northern Nigerian Hausa?
different dialect... You can tell by hearing the two
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he was asked why he was in their country and he said, "It's what the erection lesult caused" and they instantly considered him a sexual predator.

But this is all shades of wlong.
I don't see a varid leason for an ordinaly poor third-world countly to deport those umuafors.

What was his clime?
He had a hoteru leservation.
He had a Visa.
In fact, evelything was comprete.

This is a vely big plobrem for us if it is now a clime to be Igbo.

It may not be a crime to be Igbo but it is a crime to not only have an Igbo accent but to have one with those consonant crisis.
sad
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

[s]No matter how you try, you can never spoil the name of people that go about their life discreetly.
I’m a Yoruba and I live in USA, I took a Uber once and the lady (Uber driver) an American asked me about my country coz of my accent. I told her Nigeria and she immediately asked me which tribe, she paused and asked me not to say it that she will guess it. To my suprise, she said I’m yoruba, I asked her how does she know, she said I talk calmly and that the other tribe in Nigeria (Igbo) are lousy and criminal minded.
I was shocked about that and I had to tell her that there are good and bad people in every Nigeria tribe that she shouldn’t generalize, but she said she had many examples of different breed of them to justify her assumption.
Instead of you to try to correct your people, you chose to go on Facebook to destroy the Yorubas image. They’ve started deporting people based on tribe now in Pakistan, what will you do if that attitude gets to Europe? Isn’t it the right time to correct this notion of drugs pushing? What are Ohaneze and the leaders doing?[/s]

U are a pathetic liar! Opening different account to like ur own comments will not save u from the bitter truth grin
Are these not ur yoruba brothers to be beheaded in Saudi for drugs?

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

[s]Report which lie? Those are absolute truths. You can go and report my moniker to the United Nations.

Lots of Igbos are afraid of the truth because it involves soul searching.[/s]

U mean Same truth about YORUBAS to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs and criminality? grin

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are a pathetic liar! Opening different account to like ur own comments will not save u from the bitter truth grin
Are these not ur yoruba brothers to be beheaded in Saudi for drugs?

Lol, I’m far from being a liar because I’m someone with dignity.

This is my phone screenshot showing H20 as the network. Are they using H20 in Nigeria as a network? You can clearly see the local time too.

You can continue to deny the Igbo profilings around the world while it gets worse.

Na you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.