Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) (25193 Views)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by albaniy1: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2019
FemiMaduka:

Pakistanis are not Arabs. The speak Urdu. And stick with the point and stop going off the mark.

Guy go and check the origin of urdu.

It's part of ancient Arabic so them too are Arabs

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by TheDestroyer: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Na yeebows go suffer am pass grin
manlawal:
I know this is coming , where Nigerians will be ask of their tribe before visa is granted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Dpharisee: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Pakistan is not a place to visit with joy, too many Islamic terrorists ready to blow themselves up. The name of the capital of Pakistan is ISLAM-A-BAD.

But the video sounds fake as the speaker is over emphasizing the accent

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by sammirano: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2019
No be una dey spoil everywhere. I will implore other countries to identify these minority and deal with exceptions.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by fk002: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2019
I swear by God this is an onitsha man cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

With his strooong igbotic accent

No ploblem

They didn't giveeee me any leason

Lol

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by richie240: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2019
manlawal:
I know this is coming , where Nigerians will be ask of their tribe before visa is granted
.....and I say its about time.

pikin wey like to dey bite hin mama nipple, must know say oyibo wey do pencil, na hin do eraser

nonsense and ingredient!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2019
hammerVJ:
IF ALL THE IGBO MEN CAMP IN NIGERIA.

IT WILL NOT TAKE LOND TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA.

I GIVE IT ONE YEAR, WE WILL DRAG YORUBA AND HAUSA TO WAR AGAIN.

Because of this we should beg Pakistan abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by babaniyen1(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2019
The truth is that I saw this coming. It's sad that when we see news of people carrying drugs and doing crime rather than condem it, we blame the government. This is common amongst the igbos most especially, you can check many threads on nairaland. They will never condemn their brothers for doing the wrong thing in other countries, rather they will blame buhari.

This profiling of a thing is not only in Asia but even in visa applications to the western world. Very soon, visa approval will be based on tribe and not merit. Since you guys have vowed to destroy the little image of this country, I think it's now time you are profiled differently not to affect the chances of well behaved Nigerians

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by franchasng: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Igbo guys especially those from Anambra are not trying nowadays with this their drug trafficking to Asian countries.

It is time we tell ourselves the truth; Igbo youths please stop the drug trafficking, enough is enough the world is beginning to censor Igbo travelers for drug trafficking angry angry

I am Igbo too but the truth must be told!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chimaokigwe: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Chukapage:
Buhariguy stop bleating lies chai! Fear God!

Your daddy is Buhari's guy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2019
grin it’s all a big joke at this point. cry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Dpharisee: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:
Every country knows the drug pushers. You hate Islam so much, but you don't mind Arabs' money. Pack your load and your drugs and go to Israel or The Vatican City

When did Pakistanis become Arabs, they are more related to India than Arab, they are majority Muslims but with oppressed Christian and Hindu minority

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2019
na ur country..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by yeman1(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Even I had a Pakistan school mate before in Europe.... they are even running from their country and u r rushing them... na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Shebi you people are claiming Jew... oya enter Keke napepe to Isreal

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Sanchez01: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2019
We are people surprised? We all saw this coming.

There was a video of some Nigerians caught in the India and the senior police officer kept hammering that Igbos are a problem to them that they are the ones involved in crime while those guys were weeping.

It is no surprise knowing Pakistan is a neighbouring country to India. I'm sure the profiling was shared by India based on recent crime stats of Nigerians in the country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by topboss: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2019
The reason is they are not answering Mohammad.

If their name was Ali, they will be given access.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by efighter: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2019
FemiMaduka:

Pakistanis are not Arabs. The speak Urdu. And stick with the point and stop going off the mark.

It's like saying Iranians are not Arabs. Just like saying Onitsha people are not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by topboss: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2019
It is fraud to issue people Visa and collect their money.

Take hotel money from them.

Wen they arrive, u deny them.

That is fraud and criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2019
THUNDER4real:
ordinary Pakistan sef...u no see better country? Pakistan is from frying pan to fire..
lol you dey call pakistan ordinary. Okay

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2019
topboss:
The reason is they are not answering Mohammad.

If their name was Ali, they will be given access.

But when they are asked to pronounce "Satorial" we know how that would end.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:

It's like saying Iranians are not Arabs. Just like saying Onitsha people are not Igbo.
my guy pakistan no be arab nation, yes is a muslim nation but they are not arabs

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by mvem(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
albaniy1:

this is very wrong. Pakistanis are brothers to Indians, will you call Indians Arabs too... They are ethnically Persians... Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran axis are Persians with names like Khan. They do have Arab influence due to Islam and assimilation...urdu is an example of that influence

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by topboss: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Y did u give them visa?

U want to sell visa, and take money but then deny them access.

How many people even go to that shit country?

Dey were happy somebody wanted to go there and they granted Visa but at the other end, one reetard is being proud.

They must refund the money they have collected. Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chimaokigwe: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2019
topboss:
It is fraud to issue people Visa and collect their money.

Take hotel money from them.

Wen they arrive, u deny them.

That is fraud and criminal.

Visa is a privilege, not a right.
You don't know anything, that's why you illiterates always get jailed abroad.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by topboss: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Because of this we should beg Pakistan abi?

Tell ur racist tribalistic moderator to stop banning and hiding comment unnecessarily.

To stop making people create extra moniker, so it will loook like people plenty for nairaland wen we no reach 1 thousand here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
albaniy1:

Urdu is just Hindi with a lot of Arabic influence.But Hindi and Urdu can communicate with each other.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by mvem(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:

are you very ignorant... How can you call an Iranian an Arab....Iranians are Persians that speak a totally different language(Farsi) ... There second language is Arabic and this is due to Islam....same as Turks, Turk's ain't Arab too... Guy go read up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
topboss:

Tell ur racist tribalistic moderator to stop banning and hiding comment unnecessarily.

To stop making people create extra moniker, so it will loook like people plenty for nairaland wen we no reach 1 thousand here.

Hahahaha.

Racist mod?

Are you appealing to me or you are commanding?
Let me know how to address you.

grin
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:

Iranians & afghans are definitely NOT Arabs. They are Persians. You better don’t call them Arabs to their face cos they have a very prestigious cultural history & they will correct u immediately. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ezechi Survives Accident As Mopol Attached To Him Dies (Photos) / Stay And Develop Your Country- Briton To Nigerian Youths / Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.