Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) (25180 Views)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
scholes0:

what is the difference between Niger Hausa and northern Nigerian Hausa?
Niger Hausa have French,zabarmawa,shewa and taurek influence.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

[s]Lol, I’m far from being a liar because I’m someone with dignity.

This is my phone screenshot showing H20 as the network. Are they using H20 in Nigeria as a network? You can clearly see the local time too.[/s]

You can continue to deny the Igbo profilings around the world while it gets worse.

Na you know.

Some1 with dignity my foot.. A yoruba man with all their hypocrisy is claiming dignity. grin
U are a liar I don't care if u are in Jericho I still maintain u are a big liar..
Are yorubas not in drugs and online scamming? grin

If u really have dignity u won't be such a big hypocrite.. No be dignity na virginity grin
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Chimaokigwe: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U mean Same truth about YORUBAS to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs and criminality? grin

Did you see Yorubas crying about this and blaming Igbos for trying to paint Yorubas black?

You have an inherent inferiority complex that makes you constantly try to measure up to Yorubas. You see Yorubas on the level you constantly desire to attain but unfortunately, you always fall short of every parameter.

Keep on blaming Yorubas for your misfortune.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Some1 with dignity my foot.. A yoruba man with all their hypocrisy is claiming dignity. grin
U are a liar I don't care if u are in Jericho I still maintain u are a big liar..
Are yorubas not in drugs and online scamming? grin

If u really have dignity u won't be such a big hypocrite.. No be dignity na virginity grin

You called me out saying I’m lieing that I’m here and that what I wrote was a lie. I showed you an instant proof to justify I’m at where I said I am.

Now you’ve came with the rubbish claim that everybody is a thief.

You think I’m denying there are Few yoruba folks pushing drugs too? I ain’t denying that and we are sounding it daily for them to desist from that path.

But you guys tends to justify every bad behavior of your kinsmen by trying to justify it with everybody is a thief. Now they are profiling Igbos around the world, you’re still playing ignorant to the fact.

I swore on both bible and Quran that I encountered that Uber woman and that’s exactly what she said about the Igbos.

I’m not gonna reply you again if you keep up with this attitude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by EkwensuAmosu: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

You called me out saying I’m lieing that I’m here and that what I wrote was a lie. I showed you an instant proof to justify I’m at where I said I am.

You think I’m denying there are Few yoruba folks pushing drugs too? I ain’t denying that and we are sounding it daily for them to desist from that path.

But you guys tends to justify every bad behavior of your kinsmen by trying to justify it with everybody is a thief. Now they are profiling Igbos around the world, you’re still playing ignorance to the fact.

I swore on both bible and Quran that I encountered that Uber woman and that’s exactly what she said about the Igbos.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by EkwensuAmosu: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Lol, I’m far from being a liar because I’m someone with dignity.

This is my phone screenshot showing H20 as the network. Are they using H20 in Nigeria as a network? You can clearly see the local time too.

You can continue to deny the Igbo profilings around the world while it gets worse.

Na you know.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

[s]Did you see Yorubas crying about this and blaming Igbos for trying to paint Yorubas black?
You have an inherent inferiority complex that makes you constantly try to measure up to Yorubas. You see Yorubas on the level you constantly desire to attain but unfortunately, you always fall short of every parameter.
Keep on blaming Yorubas for your misfortune. [/s]

It's not new that u YORUBAS have inferiority complex, that's why u always cry "IGBOS dominate u in Lagos," blah blah blah

Ur inferiority complex is the same reason why u a Yoruba man opened a fake account with igbo name grin

same reason u all cry an every biafra topic.
Pls telle which greater level u yorubas attain..
When all yoruba youths doing is scamming people online.
Is this not not coming from ur Yoruba brother who lives abroad too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

[s]You called me out saying I’m lieing that I’m here and that what I wrote was a lie. I showed you an instant proof to justify I’m at where I said I am.

But you guys tends to justify every bad behavior of your kinsmen by trying to justify it with everybody is a thief. Now they are profiling Igbos around the world, you’re still playing ignorance to the fact.

I’m not gonna reply you again if you keep up with this attitude.[/s]

U are talking trash still, pls show me ur post where u condemned ur fellow Yoruba people who do drugs or called them out?
And also show me a post where I support IgboS doing drugs.

The problem of yorubas are hypocrisy.
In their shallow thoughts they are all saints with no sin while others a sinners.

U are a hypocrite and a liar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
I'm India, Igbos are hunted like animals. They would stop you if you're Nigerian and once they discover you're Igbo, they release other Nigerians and hold you.

India is Pakistan's neighbour and I'm not surprised this is happening.

Same thing in Malaysia and Thailand - soon most countries would wisen up to their criminality and start singling them out rather than all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by HazelCanny: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Truth be told, there is this saying during my secondary school days that, if you are having problems with everyone around you, then you are the problem, not others.

I'm Igbo but I've observed that in several countries where mostly Igbos relocate to and reside, they will usually have issues with the locals or natives of that country. English-speaking Cameroon left Nigeria to join French-speaking Cameroon because they felt Igbos were too dominating, though they may not be having it any better currently in Cameroon. SA recently attacked Nigerians, mostly Igbos, due to the unruly behavior of some. We heard of India and China previously. Now Pakistan. We urgently need to learn how to be civil in our ways and behave ourselves. Being wealthy isn't a reason to become lawless and feel 'untouchable'. Someone just opened a thread on this topic yesterday about Nigerians, especially Igbos, not behaving themselves properly in foreign lands. We are extremely confident in ourselves and capabilities, yes, but then it gets too much to the extent that it becomes repugnant and unbearable. Some Igbos might think it is envy or jealousy when other tribes criticize us but yet fail to ask themselves why we are we, out of all other immigrants, the major targets in foreign lands? Whenever other tribes within Nigeria give us sincere or genuine feedback sometimes, we call them jealous or envious when we should be listening instead.

Here in America, it almost seems as though most Americans (whites and blacks especially) know the 3 major Nigerian tribes. Once they know you're Nigerian, the next question they ask is if you're Igbo or Yoruba. I recently met a black american who, upon hearing i'm Igbo, said, 'I thought they said Igbos are the scammers'. An American-born African former coworker of mine, upon hearing i'm Igbo, made a certain facial expression and when I asked her why, she said 'it's because of the things you people do'. When I asked her to mention them, even though I already knew where she was heading to, she was hesitant, probably because we were at work. Another one told me stories of how his African father had warned him explicitly to stay away from Igbos that, 'they are untrustworthy and are thieves', because of his past dealings with Igbos.

The strong culture to be rich in Igboland drives many of us to do certain things we shouldn't be doing and there lies the root cause of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nobody will defend you because it's a normal business for many of your people who are into illicit drug or may I say who are drug Barons tanishing the image of Nigeria outside. Please note that other tribes do it too BUT those brother of yours are too much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by scholes0(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
mvem:
different dialect... You can tell by hearing the two

Ok, but which Hausa dialect is it being compared to?
Which area speaks what could be regarded as the 'standard' Hausa in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Coolgent(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Point of correction...
He is not Nigerian, He is Biafran.
Dont blame Pakistan Govt, blame your Brothers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by immortalityk: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

This is my phone screenshot showing H20 as the network. Are they using H20 in Nigeria as a network? You can clearly see the local time too.

Na you know.
U in US?
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
immortalityk:

U in US?

Yeah. What’s up bro
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by yarabag: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Yeah. What’s up bro
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaAssasin: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Na you know.

Brother... never argue with swines...

Your fellow omoluwabi from the Twin Cities btw...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Brother... never argue with swines...

Your fellow omoluwabi from the Twin Cities btw...

Nice one, I dey chill for ATL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by yarabag: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by gnykelly(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

But you guys tends to justify every bad behavior of your kinsmen by trying to justify it with everybody is a thief. Now they are profiling Igbos around the world, you’re still playing ignorant to the fact.

Wow so a white lady can distinguish us apart
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Resees: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Why are you guys only bashing igbos in here although I agree that it's about time something is done about all those criminal igbos living outside Nigeria that are committing crimes, but truth be told Yourbas are the main name spoilers right here in America all the internet frauds, Medicare scams, most of the people running fake marriage frauds right here in America are mostly Yourbas and this is all in the News .. So Yll need to calm down with all those bashing towards ibos because they are not the only one messing things up out here .
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by immortalityk: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Yeah. What’s up bro
Where are u from in yoruba land, and what has been your contribution there
Please, I don't want to hear about lagos
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 5:01am On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

Where are u from in yoruba land, and what has been your contribution there
Please, I don't want to hear about lagos

I’m an Ibadan indigene but spent most of my days back then in Akure (FUTA).

I can proudly say I own a non-bank MFI in Akure that employs labor with a wider market coverage and contributing my own quota to my region.

Really won’t go into any specifics on a public forum.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by immortalityk: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I can proudly say I own a non-bank MFI in Akure that employs labor with a wider market coverage and contributing my own quota to my region.

Hmm
Ok
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by yarabag: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by yarabag: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Yeah. What’s up bro
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by yarabag: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaAssasin: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
yarabag:
[left][/left]

Your new moniker is "Avonja".

As long as you keep constituting NUISANCE and IMMATURITY on here, We'll keep tabs on you as well. angry

YorubaHero12, itsme01, Ola33t, MANNABBQGRILL... watch out for his new moniker "Avonja" and pls, don't hesitate to refer him to the mods should he start his usual NONSENSE.
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by Avonja: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

As long as you keep constituting NUISANCE and IMMATURITY on here, We'll keep tabs on you as well. angry

YorubaHero12, itsme01, Ola33t, MANNABBQGRILL... watch out for his new moniker "Avonja" and pls, don't hesitate to refer him to the mods should he start his usual NONSENSE.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by mvem(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2019
scholes0:

Ok, but which Hausa dialect is it being compared to?
Which area speaks what could be regarded as the 'standard' Hausa in Nigeria?
Zaria,kano,katsina,jigawa...those axis speak the standard hausa and you see the real hausa people there too....sometimes we mistaken everyone in the north as hausa because they speak hausa which is very wrong
Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by YorubaHero12: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

I always click on report for all his posts and I’ve been able to influence the mods to ban most of his account.

He keeps opening new account daily and he is not relenting in constituting the nuisance he’s known for.

Cc: seun mynd44 ishilove lalasticala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.