Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) (25184 Views)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) by NkitaAla: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

I always click on report for all his posts and I’ve been able to influence the mods to ban most of his account.

He keeps opening new account daily and he is not relenting in constituting the nuisance he’s known for.

Cc: seun mynd44 ishilove lalasticala
[/s]
Hahahahaha keep deceiving yourself
even a kindergarten mod will see through your folly
well i don't care again if they the mods do your bid or forster justice and equity

all i know is over my dead body should i leave this forum for trolls like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.