Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

As Wife Do You Say Thank You Or More Bless ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Wife Do You Say Thank You Or More Bless ? (275 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Wife Do You Say Thank You Or More Bless ? by kennymotors(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
what do you say when you receive your food stuff and pocket money as wife? thank you or God will bless you more ,as for me I prefer my wife to say more blessing than thank you,what do you prefer as husband? as wife which one is better? how small the money given to you,try to show appreciation and pray for him for more blessing
Re: As Wife Do You Say Thank You Or More Bless ? by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2019
You are asking me? I'm i she? Is she i, i mean me she i or i she me.NONSENSE
Re: As Wife Do You Say Thank You Or More Bless ? by kennymotors(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
You are asking me? I'm i she? Is she i, i mean me she i or i she me.NONSENSE
must you comment?
Re: As Wife Do You Say Thank You Or More Bless ? by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2019
kennymotors:
must you comment?
if this post hit fp i will be very angry with the mods.NONSENSE

(1) (Reply)

The Human Intellect. Ivy's Take 2. / #sexforgrades: An Old Story That Seems New Again / Check This Blog Out,totally Mind Blowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.