Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (4363 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Charleys: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
If you are a Muslim and you want to take a wife, stay far away from women that go to this asalatu every Sunday most of them are promiscuous and very wayward.... Fortunate to know a lot of them
what's an asalatu?
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Charleys:
what's an asalatu?
All this Sunday Sunday gathering Muslim women do with alfa
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Quality20(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2019
no contact or minimal in islam between men n women in places of worship so u we can't really have d probs in xtianity which is enhanced by d high rate of intermingling between women and clerics and other strange guys

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by ikennamadu1(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

Yes, you bashed women.

What do you mean by "Many mothers use objects to deflower their underage daughters to prepare them for marriage"?

When you generalize and present your deviant "fact" as "truth", then you've made yourself a liar.

Moreso this is a public forum, why are you spreading this kind of falsehood for the whole world to see?

Will you shut up.. U need brain transplant abi

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2019
ednut1:
Muslims no dey cast their religion. I know of an alfa who snatched someone's wife . Alfa wey no go school snatch person wey get msc with 2 kids .
Mind you, the alfa self fit don get him own wife oooo

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by uckennety(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Dande55:
Christians are the most gullible people I've ever seen. grin
This thread about pastor advances made front page with plenty idiots castigating pastors.
But here, no Muslim has ever said anything.
This is to show that we Christians are our own problem even when the Muslims do worst to themselves.
Mods, if you don't push this to fp, amadioha will visit you tonight.

Lalasticlala.

Your wrong

Christianity is a free religion but Islam is that of bondage

In Christianity you can argue with the pastor on the interpretation of the scriptures but you can't do that with an imam in Islam (that's blasphemy)

In Islam you can't speak bad or evil against the imam it's blasphemy against Mohammed

Even in your Bible Deuteronomy 22:28-29

In summary says you should marry whoever you rape!
Which is what the imams do!

The Bible also support slavery and oppressive boss and lords
1 Peter 2:18

Ephesians 6:5
Titus 2 :9

The Bible especially the New Testament speaks extensively about it!

So if your working or serving someone and the person insults you, treats you badly you should take it because the Bible commands it!

But today we don't follow that law! Because we are Christians imagine if we were Muslims

So don't expect the Muslims to speak out

The religion have strict laws and punishment for whoever that breaks it

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by shinacology(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Intoatbtm

What are u looking for running up and down going from pastor to imam
When God gave u authority over everything
U can pray ask good for anything . can a pastor or imam rape me
Inside my room no be Una dey go see them .
Human being a generally bad . don't we have good pastor or good imam ?
Anything bad blame the person involve don't blame
Whole society. Y'all saying I have seen this , haven't u seen the ones doing good . learn
We live in a pluralistic society . learn to accommodate . if the next president should be a a Hausa man and he is the person to change Nigeria Igbo and youruba will disagree are they the only one and appoint someone that will steal our money . are we not a country we should live as one .
Word is enough
Po

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by heckymaicon(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
shinacology:
Intoatbtm

Whole society. Y'all saying I have seen this , haven't u seen the ones doing good . learn
We live in a pluralistic society . learn to accommodate . if the next president should be a a Hausa man and he is the person to change Nigeria Igbo and youruba will disagree are they the only one and appoint someone that will steal our money . are we not a country we should live as one .
Word is enough
Po

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Don't let us get this wrong. The question is to share your experience if it has happened to you or someone you know. Both Christian and moslem won't do this in the open, it is generally when they see in camera..... Christian and moslem women do go for counselling with the Clerics... What is yĆ  experience

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

All this Sunday Sunday gathering Muslim women do with alfa
gathering is not the problem
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
seunlayi:
gathering is not the problem
What happened after the gathering is
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

What happened after the gathering is
Yea, after the gathering, during counselling, private prayer, etc
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2019
shinacology:
Intoatbtm

Word is enough
Po

On point
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by solar007: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2019
uckennety:

Your wrong

In Christianity you can argue with the pastor on the interpretation of the scriptures but you can't do that with an imam in Islam (that's blasphemy)

In Islam you can't speak bad or evil against the imam it's blasphemy against Mohammed

So if your working or serving someone and the person insults you, treats you badly you should take it because the Bible commands it!

But today we don't follow that law! Because we are Christians imagine if we were Muslims

have you heard about the saying silence is the best answer for a foolish fool?
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Bhami(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2019
This was about my ex, according to her it happens when she was just 11yrs old attending one Arabic school tho her parents were divorced while she lives with her dad and her step mother.she said this iman will just call her in brain washing her about guys like not to have anything to do with them they have nothing to offer and so he sexual harras her, when it becomes unbearable for her she had to tell her stepmom but the woman took it against her the woman had to go report the issue the imam.when the pressure from the imam is getting too much. according to her she had to give excuse and stop going to the Arabic school.
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by chigoizie7(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2019
nlPoster:

Yes, you bashed women.

What do you mean by "Many mothers use objects to deflower their underage daughters to prepare them for marriage"?

When you generalize and present your deviant "fact" as "truth", then you've made yourself a liar.

Moreso this is a public forum, why are you spreading this kind of falsehood for the whole world to see?

Are you for real? That he bashed women?

Oh my God, I give up
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Quality20(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
If you are a Muslim and you want to take a wife, stay far away from women that go to this asalatu every Sunday most of them are promiscuous and very wayward.... Fortunate to know a lot of them
women in Sunday service r actually more religious pls
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
uckennety:

Your wrong

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Quality20:
women in Sunday service r actually more religious pls
especially in this part of the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ashawo journey. / He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. / Name Three Words That Will Humilate Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.