Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz (6576 Views)

Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Bigcowhorn: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Joystark:

Smiles. Not today, satan.

Satan? Well let this Satan bless you a bit. See this moniker... Eze2.000 ? Remove the dot in there and mention it along with the fact that you write articles.

Good luck!
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Rekhina(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
ok minus (-) one then grin grin grin grin

Rekhina right now cry cry
My bad cheesy
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Anytime i see Amatarasha post... the first thing that comes to mind is the Craziness of one young lady

Madth reeks everywhere gringrin

Shurrrrr
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Praise da Lord somebody ,My wedding is coming up next 2months after so much wars from 6 categories of idiots namely :

1. 2mins/small dick frustrated bigots

2. Jobless youths always on nairaland searching for phantom jobs lol

3. Fake bitches

4. Old men who won't mind their businesses

5. Ghostmoniquers

6. Funmipotamus

Dem know themselves

My wedding gonna be in Russia Oh Yes
Chummynoni I hope u will come
My ring below

Ladies forever @
Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Afamed: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kingsteve:
Sometimes I wonder, these ladies 4eva...
Na only females wey nuts don comot for their heads full am?
The type of articles they create...
Jeez!
Most of them are evening newspapers. I know them all.From their gang leader to smallest fake nurse among them

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kingsteve:

Onye kwuo ezi okwu o bu njo?
Inasmuch as I engage in some of the threads, truth be told...

O bu thread ndi ishi mgbaka!
Having said that, got nothing against ladies 4eva, na just observation I make about some of their threads.

mechiezie onu gi inugo
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
I smell idiot Moslem conehead here
From poto poto canal of Lagos State
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adaibeku:

mechiezie onu gi inugo
grin
But why iji kwanu e take ya personally?
Ada bekee...
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by AlphaDavid: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
If you will fight wicked souls and instill Love in their hearts BE MY FRIEND ,but if not then my charms will be ur depression

I will do anything to BE-FRIEND you! My darling Amatarasha.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by victorian(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Victorian ur friend knew u are a liar! You want to talk like her abi ,oyawere ni ,
U dat will kidnap a man to marry u

Funmistiqueen is not a liar.

Whatever she says stands, unlike you.

Funmi I know outside nairaland but you? I don't know.

So take it easy with the hate. Nobody is blocking you from getting married. It's a free world o.

At least only you cannot marry and be fucvking all the men in this world .

So what's the big deal in your imaginary marriage coming up soon .

Just chill! No be fight .. Na WA o.

If you like keep fighting and cursing all day and night. You are on your own. I have clients and students to attend to.

Have a great day. Bye.

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Funmistiqueen is not a liar.

Whatever she says stands, unlike you.

Funmi I know outside nairaland but you? I don't know.

So take it easy with the hate. Nobody is blocking you from getting married. It's a free world o.

At least only you cannot marry and be fucvking all the men in this world .

So what's the big deal in your imaginary marriage coming up soon .

Just chill! No be fight .. Na WA o.

If you like keep fighting and cursing all day and night. You are on your own. I have clients and students to attend to.

Have a great day. Bye.
U are shouting pls
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by victorian(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Amatarasha:
U are shouting pls
[/s]

Oh! So you can hear voices and shouts through typed words.

Interesting.

Hmmmmm
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Zinny25(f): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
LoL First order wizard, you want to steal her future abi her womb
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by AstroG: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zinny25:
LoL First order wizard, you want to steal her future abi her womb

Your brain undecided undecided

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin grin Even a mad lesbian won't dare come near u with does boils here and there in ur Punana ! grin grin grin

Hey, stop being mean to Joystark my sweetheart. It is not her fault that you're leviathan, the ancient curly dinosaur. angry
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
I thought you are a FEMINIST menascum-menascum member...?? No b wetin u dey preach b d@ ? So u really need a Ma after all ??
Anyways on behalf of the REAL men and in credence to the brotherhood, we hereby offer our condolences to the Guy whose about to fall in to the trap.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Hey, stop being mean to Joystark my sweetheart. It is not her fault that you're leviathan, the ancient curly dinosaur. angry
my dear my own Leviathan na akamu Leviathan , Dinosaur ! shocked
Come iamplato if I catch u because u are d one writing about Leviathan?
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Budex40:
I thought you are a FEMINIST menascum-menascum member...?? No b wetin u dey preach b d@ ? So u really need a Ma after all ??
Anyways on behalf of the REAL men and in credence to the brotherhood, we hereby offer our condolences to the Guy whose about to fall in to the trap.

if I catch u hmm hmmm

Am not a feminist ok ,I love men and listen my worst enemies here are females

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Amatarasha:

So much incoherence in the way you write.

2 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
you this pikin... You never repent
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
NuissancePolice:

So much incoherence in the way you write.

I dey tell you...

Amara...
I think you should focus more on your education than this rubbish you spew on NL
This is the best advice you'll get this year!

Thank me later!
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by makydebbie(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

This is serious.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by MedicH: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i dont know o. Anytime i am ready, everything will fall into place.

Lol like now the D cup is giving u high hopes there's still ample time. Better drag mr or prophet left to right, D cups are unpredictable. Lol no mind me oo. Amatarasha thread de make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by MedicH: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Will the virgin disappear into thin air after saying the things?

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by fk001(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
The last time I posted my real photo someone swore with his mother's grave for rape me spiritually ,another swore to bite out my clit

In 1hr my dm is heading to 50 sexstarved guys and lesbians searching for wetin no concern them !

Since all dis ugly filters I can now rest perfectly

my dm has just 10 stu..id dudes including blinking001 instead of 100dudes ,not every minutes some1 is creating a topic with my dilly winny name grin

Even a spirit is after me weeps cry

What is this one saying pls?
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

Lol like now the D cup is giving u high hopes there's still ample time. Better drag mr or prophet left to right, D cups are unpredictable. Lol no mind me oo. Amatarasha thread de make me laugh.
don't meddle with that lowest low budget aigbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... / Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? / Loan Apps That Give You Loans Without Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.