Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (54021 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / The Worst Governor In Nigeria Claim Hot Water Damaged The Road He Built In 1 Yea / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Ikpeazu is the best Governor in Nigeria's history.

He gave our people kerosene.

Abia is the Texas of Africa and you can't compare Lagos to it.

! Umu Chineke.
This one can't survive an environment with a good discussion cum argument hence his silly tribal sentiment.
Oga, sensible people are having mature discussion here please go to kid's section.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:
[s]This one can't survive an environment with a good discussion cum argument hence his silly tribal sentiment.
Oga, sensible people are having mature discussion here please go to kid's section.[/s]

So so close to tears.. grin

What's tribalistic in praising my people?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Ojiofor: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2019
So far as Okezie IkpeAzu can't even do the basic things in gorvernance like paying salaries to workers and incapable of starting and completing any project in 5 years.The award of worst governor in Nigeria goes to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu is the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:
Pls argue base on this

Okay. Abia gets ~N5 Billion monthly as federal allocation. Governor do nothing gets 22% of that as security vote alone. Let's assume the security vote he's getting is legal, which it is according to Nigerian law, it probably pales in comparison to how much he pays himself and his cronies in government. So let's say all in all, the governor takes 1 Billion + another 1 Billion in salaries and other personal/government expenses monthly. That will be 2 billion/5 billion = 40% of the federal allocation! In what world is that okay?

In what world is it okay for one man to take that much of the states resources. Why not be "selfless" and use some of that stolen money to provide basic things like water, electricity and roads? Or better yet, clean up the filthy city?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean the governor of this place is the worst ?

Most of the roads u see are markets n Federal road

First of all, that's a lie. Most of the roads in Abia state are state and local roads and all the markets in the state are local markets. Since when did federal government start administering markets?

Where did you download these aerial pictures from? Online? I'm sure many people can provide pictures to confirm that Abia state is the worst of the worst when it comes to infrastructure. Looks like Kogi Governor is winning based on everything else.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ekpeitut:
Y'all haven't been to cross River state lately. Ben Ayade is the worst scam of a governor in the entire south South.

Remember that pot hole shaped like the Nigerian map its one one Governor Ben Ayade's legacy. Cross Riverians have never had it this bad. There's endless bloodletting in communities over land disputes and he is clueless on what to do. He's brother runs the state in his absence. NOTHING is just working in the state just silent looting and acquiring of properties for himself and his cronies.

I actually thought Cross River had a good government/governor. I stand corrected then. How bad is he compared to Kogi and Abia Governors because these 2 guys are really working hard to take home the title of Worst Governor in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
utenwuson:
Oma.... Base on stories I read on Nairaland, I was in a but one day from Abuja passing through kogi, I stated with boldness that Abia state governor is the worst in Nigeria, I nearly got mobbed by kogites in the bus, they where seemingly angry that any governor could out do their governor in the worst governor award... Bello is the worst governor in history of mankind not just in Nigeria.

Even if he rig, he won't win, in a fair and a bit credible election, only Ebiras will vote for him despite them feeling the worst hit for his maladminstration and that will just be like 21 percent of the total vote cast

Wahala dey oh. Which kain gbese Abia and Kogi enter naw? For Kogi, he would have won if he were from Igala but thank God he isn't. Please list of of the things Bello does, does he keep 40% of federal allocation all to himself and his cronies? Does he have the worst road network in the entire country? So far he and Okezie Ikpeazu are fighting for the championship.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
seriake dickson bayelsa state gov

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Peterosky(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ben Ayade is the worst thing that has ever happened to Cross River State. The WORST governor in the history of Cross River State. Ayede is a total disaster, very fraudulent, a confirmed criminal, Op I lack ways to explain this to you. I just wish the idiot will just di................. any moment soon.

Please don't Blame me,It is just too painful having a rogue and a big time liar with grammatical foolishness as my governor.
Twue!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
You are right

Okezie Ikpeazu

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by XaintJoel20: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who if not Yahaya Bello ?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by amyxtrac: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abia state governor remains the worst.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Ooye12: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
All of dem including the president

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
APC change, no be una want change
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Bofoy4(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Validated:
OP how did you come to your seemingly myopic conclusion that Ikpeazu is the worst governor? What were your criteria? I would have expected you to support your point with empirical evidence or analysis. Not hearsay!
have u been to Abia state before if not pls keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Cealrosh(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
I completely agree with your choice. Abia and Kogi are the worst to the best of my knowledge.
swaggerific:
Nigeria is blessed with a plethora of natural resources. As if that wasn't enough, we also have enough human capital to lead ourselves. However, we've been having bad luck after bad luck when it comes to selecting our leaders.

I wish I could make this into a poll or a sort of online vote so it'll be easier for everyone to share their 2 cents. The goal is to hopefully help change the way our leaders treat us by shaming them small.

State Governor
1 Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu
2 Adamawa State Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri
3 Akwa Ibom State Udom Gabriel Emmanuel
4 Anambra State Willie Obiano
5 Bauchi State Bala Muhammed
6 Bayelsa State Henry Dickson
7 Benue State Samuel Ortom
8 Borno State BabaGana Umara
9 Cross River State Benedict Ayade
10 Delta State Ifeanyi Okowa
11 Ebonyi State Dave Umahi
12 Edo State Godwin Obaseki
13 Ekiti State Kayode Fayemi
14 Enugu State Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
15 Gombe State Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya
16 Imo State Chukwuemeka Ihedioha
17 Jigawa State Badaru Abubakar
18 Kaduna State Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai
19 Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
20 Katsina State Aminu Bello Masari
21 Kebbi State Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
22 Kogi State Yahaya Bello
23 Kwara State AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq
24 Lagos State Babajide Sanwo-Olu
25 Nasarawa State Abdullahi Sule
26 Niger State Abubakar Sani Bello
27 Ogun State Dapo Abiodun
28 Ondo State Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu
29 Osun State Adegboyega Oyetola
30 Oyo State Oluwaseyi Makinde
31 Plateau State Simon Lalong
32 Rivers State Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
33 Sokoto State Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
34 Taraba State Arch. Darius Ishaku
35 Yobe State Mai Mala Buni
36 Zamfara State Bello Matawalle

My vote is 1: Okezie Ikpeazu. He's literally the worst of the worst. We are not talking about rocket science here oh. This guy won't even handle the basic things well. I don't even know where to start with him; poor roads, pot holes everywhere, electricity situation is poor, schools poor, security situation poor.

The agbaya won't even pay common salaries but rumor has it that he gets around N1 Billion Naira monthly in security vote! Shameful

My 2nd vote has to be #22: Yahaya Bello. I don't even know where to start with him. I tire for him.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by OLUOMO80: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=swaggerific post=82665557]Nigeria is blessed with a plethora of natural resources. As if that wasn't enough, we also have enough human capital to lead ourselves. However, we've been having bad luck after bad luck when it comes to selecting our leaders.

I wish I could make this into a poll or a sort of online vote so it'll be easier for everyone to share their 2 cents. The goal is to hopefully help change the way our leaders treat us by shaming them small.

State Governor
1 Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu
2 Adamawa State Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri
3 Akwa Ibom State Udom Gabriel Emmanuel
4 Anambra State Willie Obiano
5 Bauchi State Bala Muhammed
6 Bayelsa State Henry Dickson
7 Benue State Samuel Ortom
8 Borno State BabaGana Umara
9 Cross River State Benedict Ayade
10 Delta State Ifeanyi Okowa
11 Ebonyi State Dave Umahi
12 Edo State Godwin Obaseki
13 Ekiti State Kayode Fayemi
14 Enugu State Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
15 Gombe State Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya
16 Imo State Chukwuemeka Ihedioha
17 Jigawa State Badaru Abubakar
18 Kaduna State Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai
19 Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
20 Katsina State Aminu Bello Masari
21 Kebbi State Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
22 Kogi State Yahaya Bello
23 Kwara State AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq
24 Lagos State Babajide Sanwo-Olu
25 Nasarawa State Abdullahi Sule
26 Niger State Abubakar Sani Bello
27 Ogun State Dapo Abiodun
28 Ondo State Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu
29 Osun State Adegboyega Oyetola
30 Oyo State Oluwaseyi Makinde
31 Plateau State Simon Lalong
32 Rivers State Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
33 Sokoto State Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
34 Taraba State Arch. Darius Ishaku
35 Yobe State Mai Mala Buni
36 Zamfara State Bello Matawalle

My vote is 1: Okezie Ikpeazu. He's literally the worst of the worst. We are not talking about rocket science here oh. This guy won't even handle the basic things well. I don't even know where to start with him; poor roads, pot holes everywhere, electricity situation is poor, schools poor, security situation poor.

The agbaya won't even pay common salaries but rumor has it that he gets around N1 Billion Naira monthly in security vote! Shameful

My 2nd vote has to be #22: Yahaya Bello. I don't even know where to start with him. I tire for him.

Of course Yahaya Bello yesterday, today and tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by theenchanter: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Give it to kogi state governor ( Yaya Bello ).

Uselessness personified.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Dottore: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enugu State Governor
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by AmazingELixir: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Buhari is the worst president that's all that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nwadiuto247: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by KingOdart(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dim08:
Sanwo Olu is the worst Governor Lagos has ever had. He may not be the worst governor in Nigeria but based on past administrators of Lagos state.

All hail Sanwo Olu, the Worst Governor Lagos State Ever Had

Sanwo Olu that haven't spend a year in office

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yaya Bello. Kogi state governor.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by kerry57: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yahaya Bello does not a competitor in this field.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by cenaman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
All PDP governors but OKEZIE IKPEAZU of Abia carry first, minus DAVE UMEHI.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Chuksmonika(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
okezie ikpeazu is the worst governor,that man that looks like a toad is the worst governor,go to abia state and see how he is suffering workers and pensioners,wicked flat*head governor

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Baawaa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State will be among the worst because of those that surrounded him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.