Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (54012 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / The Worst Governor In Nigeria Claim Hot Water Damaged The Road He Built In 1 Yea / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Urchman200: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Validated:
OP how did you come to your seemingly myopic conclusion that Ikpeazu is the worst governor? What were your criteria? I would have expected you to support your point with empirical evidence or analysis. Not hearsay!
oga ikpeazu is the worst governor I am from abia state, maybe he might be better than Bello, looking the resources at his disposal he is worst brother, nothing to defend here abeg.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
it has to be Yahaya Bello
that guy is just useless

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by mvem(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
I think by the look of comments it is Ikpeazu of Abia state

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Babaj02: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
I give it to Delta State. With the 21billion, nothing to show for it. Delta State na 'Audio ROADS' in Mr P voice.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by confydoedowaye(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu is the winner of WORST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Scamperlee(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
I am Busayo Fasae and my stage name is Scamper. I just released a single titled "Oshomo" Kindly download it with the below links Scamper _ Oshomo https://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031

https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
after yahaya bello, Okezie ikpeazu. or maybe they running head to head sef.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yayah Bello 1st

Yayah Bello 2nd

Yayah Bello 3rd.

Add yours...............

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by kettle84(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Switruth:
. Brother I went to somewhere around ovom or something through Aba owerri road. As soon as we entered abia that was it. The worst road I have ever seen in all my traveling years is in Aba. Refuse dumps,gullies,pot holes and gallops. God help us. OP might be right.
Aba-owerri road is a federal road and it is in good shape. There is no state in Nigeria without bad roads.Lagos for instance,with all it enormous resources has potholes on its roads.Take a look at Lagos-Badagary road and you will wonder if you some how got thrown in the remotest part of central African Republic.The Apapa road is a nightmare and a host of others.Abia state is not as bad as people paint it,some of the problems of Abia lies on the federal government roads around it.

Federal government pls come to rescue of federal roads connected to Abia state.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
The position is unopposed!

Give it up to the executive governor of Abia state, Dr. Victor Okeazie Ikpeazue! grin grin

The worst state governor in Nigeria!

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bofoy4:
have u been to Abia state before if not pls keep quiet

Of course I've been there many times! And what does it matter if I've been or haven't been to Abia before? The point I'm trying to make is that Abia is being poorly governed and its shameful. Very shameful.

Abia and Kogi state citizens should go ask their governor to return some of their stolen money back.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by cenaman(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
swaggerific:

I actually thought Cross River had a good government/governor. I stand corrected then. How bad is he compared to Kogi and Abia Governors because these 2 guys are really working hard to take home the title of Worst Governor in Nigeria?
The only thing BEN AYADE is better than ABIA and KOGI governors is the prompt payment of salaries, all other things u hear is only on paper. the man is a scam.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by LZAA: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ugwuanyi
Sack that teletubby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
jrusky:
Yayah Bello 1st

Yayah Bello 2nd

Yayah Bello 3rd.

Add yours...............

Na wah oh. Kogi people which way na?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Originalsly: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
The worst governor... did he appoint himself?...or was he voted in by the people of the State? So why blame the governor?....blame the people of the State... they voted him in.... and will vote him in again... and will continue to complain or be begging God to come down and save them... forgetting that God help those that help themselves.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yamaha Bello
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
kerry57:
Yahaya Bello does not a competitor in this field.

You go make Ikepazu vex oh.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by ecclize: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
if a friend of mine serving currently in Abia can complain plus the comment am reading here... without an iota of doubt the Governor of the corresponding State takes the Trophy home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Originalsly:
The worst governor... did he appoint himself?...or was he voted in by the people of the State? So why blame the governor?....blame the people of the State... they voted him in.... and will vote him in again... and will continue to complain or be begging God to come down and save them... forgetting that God help those that help themselves.

I somewhat agree that heaven helps those who help themselves but rumor has it that a lot of these bad governors rigged themselves in. Bribery and corruption is still rampant in the country so anything can happen.

We need to hold our leaders accountable otherwise, no one else will. American or UK won't come and force Ikpeazu or Bello to perform well for its citizens, it has to be citizens of those states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by cenaman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Switruth:
. Brother I went to somewhere around ovom or something through Aba owerri road. As soon as we entered abia that was it. The worst road I have ever seen in all my traveling years is in Aba. Refuse dumps,gullies,pot holes and gallops. God help us. OP might be right.
Portharcourt road in aba doesn't exit anymore, if u try to blame the state goverment some gullible abians will tell u that is a federal road. this is 6yrs the road has become a refuse dump site.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abia this Abia that, do you know why fellas? Because we are the only state in Nigeria that have made in Aba and not made in lagos. Others hate our wiseness... Argue with sense.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Arespect10: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari
Have you read the articles well? Who's your weed supplier?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Validated:
OP how did you come to your seemingly myopic conclusion that Ikpeazu is the worst governor? What were your criteria? I would have expected you to support your point with empirical evidence or analysis. Not hearsay!

My pick is Number 1. The Kerosene Governor.

Abia state has VERY BAD ROADS.

Does he even ask if his people have ordinary ELECTRICITY ? EEDC dey play with Abia people. But goto Enugu, light failure is like 5 minutes at a time. STEADY POWER every hour.

These are little things that matter in leadership. Aba does not have a refuse dump site. How can you place such on an EXPRESSWAY where people live and SMELL DUMPSITE gases every minute of their lives.

Abia SICK.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by cenaman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
kettle84:
Aba-owerri road is a federal road and it is in good shape. There is no state in Nigeria without bad roads.Lagos for instance,with all it enormous resources has potholes on its roads.Take a look at Lagos-Badagary road and you will wonder if you some how got thrown in the remotest part of central African Republic.The Apapa road is a nightmare and a host of others.Abia state is not as bad as people paint it,some of the problems of Abia lies on the federal government roads around it.

Federal government pls come to rescue of federal roads connected to Abia state.
Is umueze road, ngwa road, ikot-ekpene road, obikabia road, ezu ukwu road and many other link road in aba a federal roads?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by symbianDON(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
the worst governor in Nigeria may be Yahaya bello or ikpeazu, I won't contest that but........all I know is that sani bello of Niger State is the worst governor on earth! if asked to list his achievements, I'm sure he's gonna be like this.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Abayhormy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
duduade:
Yahaya

Sadly he will still rig the forthcoming election..

Any Kogite that comes here to rant henceforth should be slaaapped on his or her mouth by amadioha
It's not Kogites fault. Elections don't count much anymore. And the guy is playing very dirty. Intimidating everyone in the state with power of incumbency and federal backing..

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Admin14: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ikpeazu is the worse Governor in the whole universe..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.