Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (54025 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / The Worst Governor In Nigeria Claim Hot Water Damaged The Road He Built In 1 Yea / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abia state of course,judging with both federal and state roads,once you enter Abia from all corners thats where your nightmare starts, in terms of environment, security, workers salaries and basic things of life,Abia is the worst.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by DANJAKT: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Right Hon Aminu Bello Masari should be given the award, because he has not done anything in his LG, senotorial district and the state in general. Also insecurity is at it's peak.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Klington: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
In case you don't know the meaning of Azu in IkpeAzu

Azu means BACK or BEHIND

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Switruth: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
cenaman:
Portharcourt road in aba doesn't exit anymore, if u try to blame the state goverment some gullible abians will tell u that is a federal road. this is 6yrs the road has become a refuse dump site.
. Who no go no know.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by michspencer(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
[b]
Validated:

These are still unverified assumptions. Did you measure all the states on these parameters? NO! So, your personal opinion becomes a basis for adjudging states? See attached states allocation for July and see how states ranked. Then you would be in position to check what each state received and what you estimate they could have dome with it and how they are faring.
That's his own opinion make your own
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Ikpongiton: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
when i check the best governors list,udom emmanuel,is not there,i flip to the worst governors list,and his name is not also there.what is he,a mediocre or a nonentity?
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by graham5: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yahaya Bello and Ikpeazu
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by EmmyCC: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Validated:
OP how did you come to your seemingly myopic conclusion that Ikpeazu is the worst governor? What were your criteria? I would have expected you to support your point with empirical evidence or analysis. Not hearsay!
He is worse than the worst self.OP already made points to back it Up ie bad roads, not paying workers salaries etc.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Switruth: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
kettle84:
Aba-owerri road is a federal road and it is in good shape. There is no state in Nigeria without bad roads.Lagos for instance,with all it enormous resources has potholes on its roads.Take a look at Lagos-Badagary road and you will wonder if you some how got thrown in the remotest part of central African Republic.The Apapa road is a nightmare and a host of others.Abia state is not as bad as people paint it,some of the problems of Abia lies on the federal government roads around it.

Federal government pls come to rescue of federal roads connected to Abia state.
. Boss apart from the federal road before I get to the ovom of a place which I believe the roads are owned by state government my ball joints are already giving signs. It’s a pity some roads are branded federal and now the federal has said they won’t refund if the state repairs. Na die we dey.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by HOMEBASE1NIGER: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Niger State Governor is the defending champion, Of most clueless, dullest & Worst performing Governor in the Whole Northern Nigeria Province or probably the whole country since 2015. Till date #My beloved Niger State who stole our pant buy Benz
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by mosez346(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin angry Akure capital of Ondo state na just 4 hours lights per day sometimes no light at all.. na issue of light we dey faced here in Akure oooo...
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by EmmyCC: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

I'm 100% sure u haven't been to abia
You have you been to Abia? or else you wiil understand that you can't defend the indefensible
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by symbianDON(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Admin14:
Ikpeazu is the worse Governor in the whole universe..
please kindly leave that title for sani bello

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
badmrkt:
Ben Ayade of Cross River State. Man is worst than all those mentioned above. You won't know until you are in Calabar. Seems Cross Riverians are not bothered. Why should i.

Most of the opposition party governors play smart by turning their people attention to buhari while they also are not effective...
And the gullible people will not write about the ineffectiveness of their governors, senators and chairman of local government , they will be writing about buhari...
Edo , Delta deserves more than what their governors are giving to them... But their people would not talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Originalsly: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
swaggerific:

I somewhat agree that heaven helps those who help themselves but rumor has it that a lot of these bad governors rigged themselves in. Bribery and corruption is still rampant in the country so anything can happen.

We need to hold our leaders accountable otherwise, no one else will. American or UK won't come and force Ikpeazu or Bello to perform well for its citizens, it has to be citizens of those states.

Even if they rig themselves in.... it is for the people to get together and take action to force them out of office or let them fear for their lives. Over the years politicians used thugs to overrun polling stations etc.... the whole communities feared the thugs..... last elections some communities stood up... beat up the thugs... now which thugs can the politicians recruit to operate in those areas?...the thugs are now the ones afraid. The people.have the power to make changes... just that they don't use the power... or do not know the power they have....in unity there is strength....and in strength there is power... power to make a change.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by eagleeye2: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
T. A. ORJI Remains Undefeated Champion of Terrible Governance.
Indirectly you are saying Okezie Ikpeazu is the undisputed current champion.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by stronger9: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
I live in Abia State and I can honorably and proudly tell you that Okezie Ikpeazu PhD, is the undefeated worst governor in Nigeria. The dude is as useless as the k in Knowledge.
If there is any word worst than 'worst', then give it to him.

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by espeeroke: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yahaya Bello by miles. He is the worst in the history of mankind

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Originalsly:

Even if they rig themselves in.... it is for the people to get together and take action to force them out of office or let them fear for their lives. Over the years politicians used thugs to overrun polling stations etc.... the whole communities feared the thugs..... last elections some communities stood up... beat up the thugs... now which thugs can the politicians recruit to operate in those areas?...the thugs are now the ones afraid. The people.have the power to make changes... just that they don't use the power... or do not know the power they have....in unity there is strength....and in strength there is power... power to make a change.

I couldn't agree more with you. However, it's tough to protest in Nigeria, just look at Sowore for example. In a country with proper laws safe guarding protesters, I believe people can protest all day until something happens because there's nothing stronger than the human will.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by okeyximo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean the governor of this place is the worst ?

Most of the roads u see are markets n Federal road
you are wicked and inhumane to even think of defending that fat pig headed governor... Tuahhh

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by kechywillz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abia State Governor,Okezie Ikpeazu,the worst governor after Rocha's and T. A Orji to ever come out from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by patrickmuf(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
badmrkt:
Ben Ayade of Cross River State. Man is worst than all those mentioned above. You won't know until you are in Calabar. Seems Cross Riverians are not bothered. Why should i.
You are spot on. Ayade is the worst governor presently...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
the worst is probably cross river... i mean the only highway to and from that state is rendered useless but the man be talking nonsense up and down i.e budget of kinetic crystallization (wtf does that even mean)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Problemkid1: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
symbianDON:
the worst governor in Nigeria may be Yahaya bello or ikpeazu, I won't contest that but........all I know is that sani bello of Niger State is the worst governor on earth! if asked to list his achievements, I'm sure he's gonna be like this.....
God will bless you countless times my brother. I'm just looking at this people blaming Abia state government and yahaya Bello that's far better than that round headed pig grin since that big fool climbed that sit as a governor, he has never done one tangible thing for his people. Before in Minna we use to have 18hrs electricity but now it's 6hrs. No good roads, portholes everywhere. No better health care. No better school. Nothing nothing? All he does is to travel to England to watch live match. Very useless governor. I pity the people of Niger state.
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by krozay(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na OVI be the worst oooh
Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
glink2015:

Most of the opposition party governors play smart by turning their people attention to buhari while they also are not effective...
And the gullible people will not write about the ineffectiveness of their governors, senators and chairman of local government , they will be writing about buhari...
Edo , Delta deserves more than what their governors are giving to them... But their people would not talk

Everyone is busy blaming the president, which is fair but the state governors should take their fair share of the blame as well because they are closer to Nigerian citizens.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Kakamorufu(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
ikpeazu I mean. kerosene man

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by swaggerific: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
roca47:
the worst is probably cross river... i mean the only highway to and from that state is rendered useless but the man be talking nonsense up and down i.e budget of kinetic crystallization (wtf does that even mean)

You must be joking, state budget for kinetic crystallization?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by PECON1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
I am an Ngwa man from obingwa LGA.its a shame that TA ORJI scammed us with this fat pig.TA ORJI son is now the house of assemble leader, he is rumoured to take over from this certified falure. Abia is really bleeped.i hate APC but right now I don't mind if they take the state.enyinna Abaribe is another failure who has been in the Senate with no visible achievement.the failure now calls himself mma agha ndi igbo.if u doubt me,just come to ABA or Umuahia.u will know what incompetence is.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? by Mafintin894(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Taraba State Arch. Darius Ishaku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.