Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock (51543 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Skmoda(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
For me I don marry be that .......I don comot transfer market be that..... grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Skmoda(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jentle244:
the guy who impregnates a girl whose Father and brother are soilder men... her uncle na mopol... and all her siblings are all boys
He will marry her by tunlasi.....
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by TemmyT002(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
The others are funny
4, 8, and 10 are not. They are wicked.

Ladies, shine ya eyes
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Skmoda(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
baajetu:
Num 5 happened to my uncle 8 years ago, he ran away, na so them deceive am come house say mama done die, as he reach location where they asked him to come, na so he see say all the preparation no be for burial but intro+wedding on that day, I can't laugh, the race he pick that day, na so we chase am catch am again, he do wedding that day. Wife papa come be babalawo again, e no funny that year
Hehehehehe grin

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by agbitaj(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dm me �
kestolove95:
I need a guy DAT will not demand sex till after wedding..
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Atigba: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Here I am
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Jaemes(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
First of a I try not to love anyhow.I want to live for real with my head and heart and I try to be committed and faithful to 1. So the risk of having a child outside wedlock is infinitesimal.But if theres any loophole I I will have the child ; nothing like abortion for me ...every child deserves a father.

Guys s make we try love genuinely ,I no so e no easy but e day possible

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by donPhill(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
this one is strong... its not impossible thou
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Angelacruz: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
So funny
baajetu:
Num 5 happened to my uncle 8 years ago, he ran away, na so them deceive am come house say mama done die, as he reach location where they asked him to come, na so he see say all the preparation no be for burial but intro+wedding on that day, I can't laugh, the race he pick that day, na so we chase am catch am again, he do wedding that day. Wife papa come be babalawo again, e no funny that year
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by bilulu(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I'm here babe but you won't still demand money till after marriage....
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Haha cheesy My kind of post
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Lilshaddy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

message/Whatsapp me 08109111237
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by lilbarracuda(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

That's Jesus you talking about needing right?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Everrest9(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:
The ones that say "So what are you going to do now...?"
speaking from experience.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Everrest9(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

That's why i added "responsible man" no responsible man will tell a girl to abort knowing abortion comes with lot of complications nd all be said,ladies should be wise nd not opening for legs for guys that are yet to pay their bride price
Seconded.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Stephenndidi85: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
what are you waiting for? Am here
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by midnighter(f): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
cameeeeel:
still under no 2....confusion

yeah, its a mixture of number 2 and 8
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by midnighter(f): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Everrest9:
speaking from experience.

Lies
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Everrest9(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lies
I don't mind if u can share it with me
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by midnighter(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Everrest9:
I don't mind if u can share it with me
Nothing to share...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nmezor(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
tosyne2much:
Haha cheesy My kind of post
Tosin , longest time
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nmezor(f): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by sleeknaija(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Lol! one babe that year wan carry another guy belle give me cos I'm more responsible. Seduced me beyond repair and started complaining of how her body reacts terribly to condom.
I had to zip up immediately only to hear about her pregnancy a month later

Smart guy grin cheesy wink
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by sleeknaija(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

I can but only if u can proof to me that u are a virgin grin wink
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by sleeknaija(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jentle244:
the guy who impregnates a girl whose Father and brother are soilder men... her uncle na mopol... and all her siblings are all boys

That one don enter trouble o grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by tollyboy5(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Ill bet my ass! that you're not a virgin undecided
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by tollyboy5(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

They should have prevented by using condom,most ladies abort when the baby still foetus during early stage of pregnancy
Please note that moment a lady egg is fertilized by the sperm anything done to to terminate it is abortion!
abortion not murder. not all cases the baby became foetus . ladies carelessness make the fertilize egg grow to that extent
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Slammmmmmmm(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Any man telling a lady to abort is a murderer,hw will you be driving in raw nd doesn't want to accept responsibility?that is why ladies should always date responsible nd financial buoyant guys.

Your English sef is not grammatically buoyant.. Geddifok please!!!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by reubenobi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

Nothing to share...
mmm
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Your English sef is not grammatically buoyant.. Geddifok please!!!
Ode correct me nw,dnt ever quote me again in your miserable life! cornhead oshi!!!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by olamariamjonez(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
the article na true life story o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.