Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock (51542 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by uthlaw: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I need a guy DAT will not demand sex till after wedding..
na normal thing for guys if you are a virgin!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

a better advise would have been: ladies stop spreading legs o if you are not financially capable.
That his is doing well financially does not mean he will take responsibility
That's why i added "responsible man" no responsible man will tell a girl to abort knowing abortion comes with lot of complications nd all be said,ladies should be wise nd not opening for legs for guys that are yet to pay their bride price

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Okoroawusa: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Go to Pluto

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Any man telling a lady to abort is a murderer,hw will you be driving in raw nd doesn't want to accept responsibility?that is why ladies should always date responsible nd financial buoyant guys.

This appears sound on the surface but underneath is a flawed and silly way to think.

I dont know if you can see it.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Kyase(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Any man telling a lady to abort is a murderer,hw will you be driving in raw nd doesn't want to accept responsibility?that is why ladies should always date responsible nd financial buoyant guys.
who be this pne again?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

They should have prevented by using condom,most ladies abort when the baby still foetus during early stage of pregnancy
Please note that moment a lady egg is fertilized by the sperm anything done to to terminate it is abortion!
Isn't using a condom also murder? Just saying grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lalasticlala which one is you?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

That's why i added "responsible man" no responsible man will tell a girl to abort knowing abortion comes with lot of complications nd all be said,ladies should be wise nd not opening for legs for guys that are yet to pay their bride price
Every responsible woman is suppose to marry a virgin and no responsible guy is suppose to chuck his prick inside a lady he is not married to.

If he can get a lady he is not married to pregnant, he is also capable of not taking responsibility
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Reucy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
I need a girl that won't demand for airtimep/money till after wedding

To even think that's so much to ask for leaves me wondering.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Every responsible woman is suppose to marry a virgin and no responsible guy is suppose to chuck his prick inside a lady he is not married to.

If he can get a lady he is not married to pregnant, he is also capable of not taking responsibility
Yeah you right,i love the fact you not double standard
Ladies keep their leg closed,guys keep their button locked nd problem solved
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Yeah you right,i love the fact you not double standard
Ladies keep their leg closed,guys keep their button locked nd problem solved
but I don't keep my button locked sha
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by PapaAdanna: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Number 5 is so funny grin grin grin

But number 7 Is the definition of the afonjas , they brag about it
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by PapaAdanna: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

This doesn't negate the fact that you have aborted more than a sane ear can hear

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Women sweet but apply common sense when dealing with them. Don't think you are wiser than them oo.

my useless frnd falls on number8
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by BabaIbo: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
#5. The Ones Who Disappear And Never Come Back.
These guys will disappear without a trace. They have already impregnated two women and their families looking for them in two different States. These guys may even run to Italy through Libya.

WELL I OWN THIS CATEGORY, AND I RUN VERY FAST! cheesy

My nigga! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by BabaIbo: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
baajetu:
Num 5 happened to my uncle 8 years ago, he ran away, na so them deceive am come house say mama done die, as he reach location where they asked him to come, na so he see say all the preparation no be for burial but intro+wedding on that day, I can't laugh, the race he pick that day, na so we chase am catch am again, he do wedding that day. Wife papa come be babalawo again, e no funny that year

Lol
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by BabaIbo: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
No 5 is funny grin, reminds me of something tho.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Udoskybest: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I'm not that type abeg
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lols..That number 5 is very funny to me.
Lol abi it's what you can do?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
And what is your own opinion i guess is generally accepted?
niaralandtopuser:

A journal that is someone else personal opinion?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
A you a virgin before now
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by dejoesky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
��
Mr Use and dump
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Biglittlelois(f): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
number 8 is the real MVP cool

Meaning you've done that before undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by MJBOLT: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
no i havent,getting a lady pregnant is the last thing on my mind.

Biglittlelois:

Meaning you've done that before undecided
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Mayor1996(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Auladimeji1:
I'm here to read comments, so continue scrolling

idiot
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Biglittlelois(f): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
no i havent,getting a lady pregnant is the last thing on my mind.

Good, so what is the first thing on your mind, regarding ladies?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I smell something fishy. Figuratively of course. grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by KayCee92(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Look no further...... that guy is me. In essence, I am him. grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by MJBOLT: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
avoid getting manipulated/used
Biglittlelois:

Good, so what is the first thing on your mind, regarding ladies?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by imanray37(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
but they only love the irresponsible
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Yankee101: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just do DNA simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.