Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) (66395 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by phyiktor(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija

I disagree with you... HV known Diane way back from secondary 'd great CSSKD' till she travelled out of d country for studies...so take back ur statement DAT she is a lesbian... Diane DAT I know is not a lesbian

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Digital101: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija
Without no evidence, just say you don't like Mercy and Diane

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
sexiestharam:

There is no need for comparison. They are the same thing ooo!

There's a huge difference, even from a moral and aesthetic angle.
Female homosexuality is most times a raunchy beauty of eroticism to behold.. unlike the disgusting scenes of male homosexual act.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
birds of the same feather grin
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Edum13656: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
ndi ara
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Cashmanbreeze: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
sexiestharam:

There is no need for comparison. They are the same thing ooo!

I disagree with you.
Both ain't same.

There is some degree of sense in what the poster you quoted said
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by ikemesit4477: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Handiwork of tacha! Looking for who will go down with her by all means!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Edum13656: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
you follow her do? blackmailers are worst than scum. I wonder how u were peeping into what she was doing in her room or she rejected you.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Cashmanbreeze: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
I do not know Diane from anywhere.
From her actions on the show, she has shown affinity for the female gender.
Best is, she's a bisexual.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Femlard1: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:
There's nothing bad in female homosexuality as compared to the demeaning act of buggery that men partake in. I mean, how can a man go so low and allow a man like himself degrade him so much as to bugger his anus.
That should be enough to crash a man's self esteem and identity. For a straight guy, its quite disgusting and irritating when a man is usually seen as the symbol of strength and power, not as a degraded wussy in homosexual acts.
Two women performing homosexual act isn't as disgusting as in the case of men. Female homosexuality befits the tenderly and erotic essence of feminity, unlike the way it degrades the masculine essence and dignity.
Oga what's bad is bad..e no get two name

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Na wah o!
On this nairaland, somebody somewhere knows someone undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Who moved to London?

You or your friend?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Edum13656: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
] you follow her do? blackmailers are worst than scum. I wonder how u were peeping into what she was doing in her room or she rejected you.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Are you for real?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Femlard1:
Oga what's bad is bad..e no get two name

You probably can't understand my point cos your critical element is quite dim, and being able to see the nuance between the two case will be quite difficult for your brain. I understand where you'r coming from.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

I suppose you know the weight of this allegation and it's consequences. This is an anonymous forum but u have to remember that your profile picture is on display for the whole wide world to view and save for posterity sake.
Lets be very careful of what we post here. It's a small world.

I agree with you... It's indeed a small world.. I posted something on here only for someone to screenshot it and send it to me on twitter... So we should all be careful of what we post...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by friendlyadvice: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry ehen? If they are lesbians nko? They are fine gehs it is allowed
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by cybriz82(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

I suppose you know the weight of this allegation and it's consequences. This is an anonymous forum but u have to remember that your profile picture is on display for the whole wide world to view and save for posterity sake.

Mr chief judge...
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

I agree with you... It's indeed a small world.. I posted something on here only for someone to screenshot it and send it to me on twitter... So we should all be careful of what we post...
People should have two accounts if they really wish to be honest with regards their views.
That @ guy can be very polite atimes cos of the nature of his business. He is the king of politeness. Dude has never insulted anybody here even when he is being pushed to the wall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
eku fifi #Sakamanje

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Tillies: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Do you have prove to this allegation?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Stop virgin-shaming her!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Esomchi800(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Am surprised too before I went to Cyprus I knew her
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Danielz19(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
futuregovernor:
Shut up
na true oo.. We where room mates sef.. tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by styless(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm...think they were just drunk n acting out

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by madenigga(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Since Tacha dae Diane was not a lesbian.

The show is now boring they just need a new controversy to make headlines

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Subtle threat huh? Did you know her from anywhere to know for a surety that she's lying?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by chiedozie198100: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
it's funny that viewers didnt know that the ultimate aim of bbnaija was to introduce HOMOSEXUALITY to its audience.

it was long over due.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:
There's nothing bad in female homosexuality as compared to the demeaning act of buggery that men partake in. I mean, how can a man go so low and allow a man like himself degrade him so much as to bugger his anus.
That should be enough to crash a man's self esteem and identity. For a straight guy, its quite disgusting and irritating when a man is usually seen as the symbol of strength and power, not as a degraded wussy in homosexual acts.
Two women performing homosexual act isn't as disgusting as in the case of men. Female homosexuality befits the tenderly and erotic essence of feminity, unlike the way it degrades the masculine essence and dignity.

Lesbians low-key annoy me. I feel indifference towards gays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.